• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, question again. Someone in India, which is where I am on my visit is selling a brand new sealed copy of Destiny Limited Edition for around $45. If I buy that, would I be able to use the DLC on my regular North American PSN account or does the DLC have to match the PSN region?

Anyone know if the DLC content packs from the game are region locked? One of our members has access to the limited edition of the game and that comes with the DLC they only need the DLC but have an American version of the main game.

I am slow, see post above.

So...does the carry more ammo perks for primary weapons stack? or does chest does have a higher number of carried ammo?

My max with boots +hand Cannon ammo on last word is 97, while with the chest armor equipped It's about 117...

Yeah, switching out to have 1 armor at a time, it seems that it does stack. That's stupid, Heavy ammo/Special Ammo should stack as well.

Alright, question again. Someone in India, which is where I am on my visit is selling a brand new sealed copy of Destiny Limited Edition for around $45. If I buy that, would I be able to use the DLC on my regular North American PSN account or does the DLC have to match the PSN region?

Check the region of that copy. AFAIK India falls under PAL so that copy will be region 2, while NA is region 1.

You will be able to play the DLC with your NA account after you activate the DLC from a region 2 account. But in the future you will have to buy dlc's from that region 2 account. DLC you buy from NA store will not work with that disc.

India also gets a lot of imported discs, so if you can get a region 1 disc, that would be better.

Anyone know if the DLC content packs from the game are region locked? One of our members has access to the limited edition of the game and that comes with the DLC they only need the DLC but have an American version of the main game.

DLC is always region locked.

DLC from a different region will NOT work if your disc region is not the same.

Check the region of that copy. AFAIK India falls under PAL so that copy will be region 2, while NA is region 1.

You will be able to play the DLC with your NA account after you activate the DLC from a region 2 account. But in the future you will have to buy dlc's from that region 2 account. DLC you buy from NA store will not work with that disc.

India also gets a lot of imported discs, so if you can get a region 1 disc, that would be better.

DLC is always region locked.

DLC from a different region will NOT work if your disc region is not the same.

Thanks, I appreciate.

Thank you kind sir for a copy of the entire DLC.

I did my first ever VOG run!

and got a fucking shader

hate this game

image.php

Been there, done that. Welcome to the club.

You also got some shards/energies along with that shader. It wasn't all bad...... :p

Ryck

When he does "hard luck charm" he passes over the upgrade materials which are labeled ascendant energy but the photo looks like something completely different. Hope we don't need raid materials to upgrade vendor weapons. -_-

Has anyone had a purple engram drop in game? (Not the results screen.) I'm starting to think they're extinct.

Wow, I just had this conversation with a friend yesterday. They are super rare. Bring back the loot cave Bungie!

Mhm. And I mean uh, recently. I know back before the loot changes purple engrams dropped uncommonly, but recently...I haven't seen one dropped, or seen the message that someone found one in game.

Has anyone had a purple engram drop in game? (Not the results screen.) I'm starting to think they're extinct.

Whatever random purples I have received have dropped from either thralls or dreggs.

Almost always there were multiple trash mobs that were killed in succession that made the legendary engram drop.

Shito

Imagine getting to Crota and only getting Shards.

IMAGINE THAT HAPPENING THREE WEEKS IN A ROW.

IMAGE THAT.
At least they got a bit wiser and you are guaranteed a drop on your first Crota kill.
Why they didn't add this to VoG as well while they were at it I don't really know, but it goes towards the theory that their code is a big ugly mess to maintain and expand, I suppose. ^^

TheOddOne

At least they got a bit wiser and you are guaranteed a drop on your first Crota kill.
Why they didn't add this to VoG as well while they were at it I don't really know, but it goes towards the theory that their code is a big ugly mess to maintain and expand, I suppose. ^^
That is true.

Sounds like the reversed the code :lol

Skele7on

Banned
Jesus anyone else seen the destiny reddit thread.

just awful at the moment.

I'm glad I get to come here and talk to you fine people!

Manp

House of Wolves vendor weapons and armor inventories. Damage #s are placeholders. Not an April fools joke, at least that I can tell.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fcmlbtyZlgU

they're going to make raid armor outdated again the second the dlc will hit. i can feel it. :|

looks like another expansion full of undwhelming, reskinned gear.

"lol, let's see how many time we can reskin the same stuff without them noticing" - someone at bungie

how many of you use TDB expansion gear on a regular basis?

other than 2 pieces of vendor armor and the raid shader, my loadout hasn't changed since before TDB. the only other new item i regularly use is my LDR

I just checked and I still seem to have a 30 day PSN from Destiny purchase. Not sure if it still works but here it is.
R2TH-76NA-9JR5

Same goes worth the PSN $10 store credit from the Destiny bundle.
JTGF-K7N5-MD8A

Also have a 14 day Xbox Live trial from my Sunset Overdrive copy.
6RVPP-33VGW-7QVMR-8R2G3-M4C4J

Post of used or haven't worked. These might have expired and if they did, I'm sorry. If any of these worked, you are welcome :)

Kukawaki

No worries. Is your friend coming with you, cause we have 4 ready to go.

He should be ready. Unless his PSN also crapped out. He can't post here yet, look for Kronic Death on PSN.

Edit: I should add I can't contact him because of lack of PSN atm. If you have a sixth, go on without me, friend server is down but my network is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom