• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

Two more story missions.

One more strike.
Two on PS4

One new raid with one boss (that's gonna become a buggy mess after Bungie hastily patches whatever cheese shows up... And then maybe six months later they'll sort of fix the bugs.)

ZOBA EDIT: and 3 new PvP maps (with 2 guaranteed to suck)

HoW HYPE!!!

Deku Tree

I just notice these update on the raid bugs:

For example, we had a bug where players weren’t doing damage to Minotaurs with the Relic shield. Turns out that the complicated hit test we use to detect a melee hit just missed the combatant because of the long-legged shape of its body. Some of these bugs were truly baffling, but we dug deep and went to great lengths to improve things.

So crazy because I never experienced that bug... But I experienced the one where the Minataur regens health and his health bar refills after I did damage to him with the relic shield. I really hope they actually fixed the real raid bugs.

Ghazi

Seems like the xbox one users are becoming more vocal as they see more of their brethren post here, might be worth a shot. Hawkian has the patience of a saint, truly.
I mean, we're here, I just don't post THAT often.
Could I add you guys? What's your GT Ghazi?
(I think you can be the Sherpa all us Xboners deserve, unless Homeboyd wants to claim that mantle or something)
Squiddy's on el Quattro, my GT is Ghazzarro. Anyone can feel free to add me, I'm down to whatever. I'll figure some schedule and stuff out to do both raids as well as sword, like Hawkian.

Grimoire score should increase when you get a new exotic weapon, right?

Last night I got Thunderlord finally from Normal Deathsinger, but it didn't prompt me with a new Grimoire card at the bottom of the screen like it usually does when I got other exotics. Anyone else have this happen to them?

I know it seems like I'm making a big deal out of this, but I don't have much else to do with the game but max out Grimoire until HoW is released.

Two more story missions.

One more strike.
Two on PS4

One new raid with one boss (that's gonna become a buggy mess after Bungie hastily patches whatever cheese shows up... And then maybe six months later they'll sort of fix the bugs.)

HoW HYPE!!!

don't forget 3 PvP maps with 2 guaranteed to suck

Roarak

Neo Member
Ive caught up with a few fellow Xbone players the past week. Hope to run a lot more with you guys! Funny thing, been registered with GAF since 2008, but first post was yesterday in this thread.

XBL GT: Roarak

Be on in 30ish

SoulClap

Hmmm, a classified weapon in the vault. Anyone else encountered this bug in the Destiny App?

BTrb.png

Sofa King

Starting to have my doubts that this franchise can survive 10 years in its current format. They better bring some serious creativity to Comet and installment 2.

deafmedal

I ran this a week ago with Drizzay and a few other peeps, it was a blast. All Chatterwhites and everything :)
I was there :p

thats a great idea. Ive been meaning to level up the VoG gear that I got after CE dropped, but didn't seem very important
I've got better stat gear I meant to level up, but... well, you know! Not even sure why I keep it, but armor isn't really causing space issues so whatever :)

So could we count you two?!
Still looking for 4 to run HM VoG using VoG gear (as much as you have)...

todd360

Starting to have my doubts that this franchise can survive 10 years in its current format. They better bring some serious creativity to Comet and installment 2.

Its surviving pretty well right now I'd say. Many people here feel compelled to keep playing for reasons unknown. Even though there isn't really any point in running the vault of glass for the 1000th time.

This will be a thriving community again once house of wolves releases. Mark my words.

I was there :p

I've got better stat gear I meant to level up, but... well, you know! Not even sure why I keep it, but armor isn't really causing space issues so whatever :)

So could we count you two?!
Still looking for 4 to run HM VoG using VoG gear (as much as you have)...
I'm doing the newbie CE raid in a few mins, but depending on when you guys are planning on starting I'd love to get in on it.

t0rment

i'm pretty sure i'm never getting thorn, at least until i level an hunter.

also i signed up for the newbie raid, i don't know if there's still time. :)

Sofa King

Its surviving pretty well right now I'd say. Many people here feel compelled to keep playing for reasons unknown. Even though there isn't really any point in running the vault of glass for the 1000th time.

This will be a thriving community again once house of wolves releases. Mark my words.

I guess where I'm coming from is that most have seen burnout in 6 months. HOW will be fine for the raid, normal mode only I'm guessing, but then you will get back to the same grind that burned you out before until hard mode raid and then until the end of summer. I'm in for HOW, but they will sincerely need to sell me past that and I'm sure I am not alone.

Roarak

Neo Member
Teaching anyone how to run sword on Crota on Xbox One:

1. Mr Greencastle

We should start from the beginning. If you haven't done Crota's End before, no worries, I can help with that as well. Only thing I ask is that swordbearers be at least level 31 because enemies can do a lot of damage by the end of the raid since they're level 32. We can do it on Normal mode. No specific class necessary.

Consider this an open offer until like... 9PM PST or until the list is full (let's see if even one person adds their name!)

Logging on in a few, add me if room.

GT Roarak

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey new bees, I just got home and will send out invites ASAP. Sorry!

I don't think I ever told chronology it was moving to 9:30, crap :'(

todd360

I guess where I'm coming from is that most have seen burnout in 6 months. HOW will be fine for the raid, normal mode only I'm guessing, but then you will get back to the same grind that burned you out before until hard mode raid and then until the end of summer. I'm in for HOW, but they will sincerely need to sell me past that and I'm sure I am not alone.

Anything past HOW feels so far away. I just can't be concerned about it until that day comes closer.

Let's try to put some faith in bungie for once. Perhaps HOW won't be a complete replica of CE with a fallen skin. They do seem do be listening to player feedback now. Its just slow to change things. Hope for the best and we will all rage together when monokuma comes to usher in despair.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sending out newbie raid invites now, sorry again for the wait! There is actually one spot if anyone wants it (Normal CE, all welcome)

Teaching anyone how to run sword on Crota on Xbox One:

1. Mr Greencastle
2. Roarak

We should start from the beginning. If you haven't done Crota's End before, no worries, I can help with that as well. Only thing I ask is that swordbearers be at least level 31 because enemies can do a lot of damage by the end of the raid since they're level 32. We can do it on Normal mode. No specific class necessary.

Consider this an open offer until like... 9PM PST or until the list is full (let's see if even one person adds their name!)

Edit, feel free to add your name if you're just interested in straight up raiding. It'll be a fresh run normal mode Crota's end
new page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom