• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Omnigul strike wouldn't be so bad if they didn't have those walls blocking you. Spongebob needed a nerf, he had way too much health. I think people still do the Cerberus Vae III strike. People don't like to do the Omnigul and Undying Mind strike, they bring up their ghost and quit immediately. It's almost a given at this point.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Awesome "newbie" raid you guys, ya'll cleaned up, not just no wipes but flawless- in retrospect, nobody died- on deathsinger and crota, with two first-timers in there. so good. :D

undying mind is my favorite thing for glimmer. it's so good. everybody needs to know what to do and chain orbs though. Fun as hell if you have a communicative party. As such it's pretty bad matchmade.

omnigul is a fun strike to me. the thing I don't like is the typical hideyhole strategy for the boss, but when it's arc burn I don't know how else to possibly pull that shit off! The first time I ever ran it, I was with two titans, and we fought on her platform constantly replenishing Wards of Dawn and doing constant DPS to her. it was amazing, and now it's 360% more ridiculous becaues of shotgun DPS in PvE. Can be done with just one Titan too but orb generation and communication are key again. The strike in general doesn't seem as long to me as it does to some. I love the fight as you come out facing the last array section, ending with the Fixin boss captain or whatever. also awesome for glimmer, pop both a black wax idol and ether seeds right at the very beginning.

nVtfOqh.jpg
What happens to us in House of Wolves?

What, do we become assholes or something?

I am getting back into Destiny obsession which is strange because Axiom Verge and Bloodborne two amazing games just came out.

Oh well. Any late night players need help with anything?

Anyone want to help me finish the last area for "The Wakening" DLC mission?

On PS4...PanicshadeLWK

It's not the whole mission...just the last checkpoint area

I am getting back into Destiny obsession which is strange because Axiom Verge and Bloodborne two amazing games just came out.

I'm ashamed to say I've fallen back in Destiny habits as well. It's been fun, but...I feel bad when I could be playing bloodborne

Deku Tree

People don't like to do the Omnigul and Undying Mind strike, they bring up their ghost and quit immediately. It's almost a given at this point.

This is the main problem. I don't mind doing them and with a ROC train GAF team they are no worse than any of the others. But if you go into MM in a ROC and get either Omnigul or Undying mind you land on the ground by yourself or your team mates quit as soon as they land. You feel like you have to switch characters to quit just because your wasting your time because your MM team-mates will quit right away anyway. Hopefully Bungie banning people publicly now will make quitters think twice about it... but I doubt it.

Bungie doesn't want to acknowledge that their two latest DLC strikes were quit as much as Spongebob since TDB launched.

This is the main problem. I don't mind doing them and with a ROC train GAF team they are no worse than any of the others. But if you go into MM in a ROC and get either Omnigul or Undying mind you land on the ground by yourself or your team mates quit as soon as they land. You feel like you have to switch characters to quit just because your wasting your time because your MM team-mates will quit right away anyway. Hopefully Bungie banning people publicly now will make quitters think twice about it... but I doubt it.

Bungie doesn't want to acknowledge that their two latest DLC strikes were quit as much as Spongebob since TDB launched.

That's the thing, I see people do Undying mind without quitting(It's great for glimmer farming). Omnigul? Instaquit when it's not a bounty from Eris. Consistently.

And it doesn't FUCKING HELP THAT FOR THIS WEEK SPONGEBOB HAS BEEN THE FIRST STRIKE WHEN I SELECT THE ROC LIST, NO WONDER PEOPLE LEAVE IT BECAUSE FUCK THAT LONG ASS BORING RAID.

I get who spongebob is now. But still fuck that raid, it's just so long and boring.

That's the thing, I see people do Undying mind without quitting(It's great for glimmer farming). Omnigul? Instaquit when it's not a bounty from Eris. Consistently.

And it doesn't FUCKING HELP THAT FOR THIS WEEK SPONGEBOB HAS BEEN THE FIRST STRIKE WHEN I SELECT THE ROC LIST, NO WONDER PEOPLE LEAVE IT BECAUSE FUCK THAT LONG ASS BORING RAID.

I get who spongebob is now. But still fuck that raid, it's just so long and boring.

Yeah it is annoying.

I have quit a strike once in my life, and that is after 5 other people quit. I still feel dirty about it.

mfn_pie

I should be home in about an hour. Need to knock out the weekly for coins. Maybe find some way to get a legendary helmet.

I almost forgot that Xur is coming. My brain is on Bloodborne fever right now.

Hoping for Truth, sorry folks, its the last Exotic Weapon I need and he hasn't sold a Heavy Weapon in a while so it is due.

ich00

I could help you in 5. Just take care of the knights, mainly on right side where I'll run.

Thanks for the offer, wife and kid hit enrage at the same time, so I had to give up for the night. If the offer stands tomorrow I'm going to try again, and if you don't mind a lvl 27 we can help out with Aethon kills, I haven't don't him this week and my friend hasn't done hm Aethon yet.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks for the offer, wife and kid hit enrage at the same time, so I had to give up for the night. If the offer stands tomorrow I'm going to try again, and if you don't mind a lvl 27 we can help out with Aethon kills, I haven't don't him this week and my friend hasn't done hm Aethon yet.

As the SEXY leader it is my duty to help when I can.

Anyone down to run any Crota fresh NM?(ps4) I am still looking for that warlock helm which is only raid gear I don't have between all three of my classes. I wouldn't mind crota HM either if someone has crota cp.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
*yawn* i am sure he is thought of as one of the easiest bosses in ds2 but man getting guardian dragon first try was fun :>

Krelian

Has anyone had a bug at Deathsinger where the timer wouldn't disappear but just stop and eventually kill everyone long after she died? The timer stopped at 2 seconds yesterday and the screen wouldn't stop flickering. The whole team survived for the first time but the timer suddenly started again after we killed a bunch of adds. It was on hard if that makes a difference.

GhaleonEB

Sorry guys. I got ejected to orbit, "contacting Destiny servers" message, then the screen went black and I couldn't get out of it. I tried messaging Zumphry back and then the system froze completely in the dashboard. :(

are you guys excited for xur

I'm excited for xur I have like 60 coins I hope he has gjallahorn hes gonna have gjallahorn right maybe even the warlock gloves even though he had them for like 3 months straight ohmygosh im excited

@_@

A_Gorilla

Banned
Universal Remote, Necrochasm and Plan C are the only exotics I don't have now. Not gonna ask for them though since I know it will piss off tons of people.

Really would like the chest engram.

Universal Remote, Necrochasm and Plan C are the only exotics I don't have now. Not gonna ask for them though since I know it will piss off tons of people.

Really would like the chest engram.

I ALREADY HAVE PLAN C AND UNIVERSAL REMOTE(And I have gotten both of those more than once from random drops)

IF XUR HAS THAT I WILL COME BACK IN THIS THREAD and I will be very very cross with you. I will be so unbelievably cross that Jesus is gonna need a new one.

Feorax

Only armour's I'm missing are Armamentarium, Starfire Protocol and Lucky Raspberry.

So yeah, chest engram would be nice.

Shit, top of page.

*Feorax dances.

Unstable

You know, Universal Remote would be quite nice. You think you could do that for me Xur?

It's still going to be Thunderlord

Robots can't sleep. We all know you were secretly playing Bloodborne.

Welcome back to the Lab, Scientist.

Sleep, recharge, whatever. :p

Hope xur brings Thunderlord for all those who still don't have it. Everyone seems to have received a horn this week, almost everyone.

Totally forgot it was Xurday. Hope he has Thunderlord.

We havent had any Dlc Exotics for a while however :/

Do we want dlc exotics, especially weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom