• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to solo the final Urn mission...yeah that didn't go well

The server kicked me out and I have to do the entire thing all over again. I'm done for today because I'm irritated with that. I'll try again tomorrow and see if I can get some help then. The only thing I can't do is the last room. Hopefully tomorrow goes better.

Yeah that quest is a pain.

ocean

Banned
Tried to solo the final Urn mission...yeah that didn't go well

The server kicked me out and I have to do the entire thing all over again. I'm done for today because I'm irritated with that. I'll try again tomorrow and see if I can get some help then. The only thing I can't do is the last room. Hopefully tomorrow goes better.
PSN? I can help. a_javierp, shoot an invite. No mic though

Take this to Eris and claim your first pair of Legendary Gauntlets :) thanks for the invite! That's my favorite mission in the entire game, I love it. It's a lot tougher when you're under leveled so it's natural you needed help in that room :)

thanks...if it would have just been "Hey...go hug a few Knights" I could have done it...lol

deafmedal

Hello. My friend and I would like to run a fresh NM CE and require the assistance of four other guardians. Is there anybody in there?

PSN deafmedal

GobFather

As a warlock, is there a way to generate ALOT of orbs? Someone said play as voidwalker class but other than using my specials is there a way? Thanks!

As a warlock, is there a way to generate ALOT of orbs? Someone said play as voidwalker class but other than using my specials is there a way? Thanks!

Voidwalker can generat 4 to 8 orbs against mayor enemies in your super meanwhile the sunsinger can generare 4 to 8 orbs against mayor enemies but still have time to do more orbs with his weapons and grenades.

its weird you cant do more than 8 orbs at the same time with the voidwalker.

todd360

That's cool, I collected the cards because I wanted to. So I don't care that you don't care.

Seriously though. Its just a meaningless number.

Also I don't care that you don't care. I have no cares. If the carebears came into the thread I would turn my back to them and walk the path of the uncaring tyrant.

Voidwalker can generat 4 to 8 orbs against mayor enemies in your super meanwhile the sunsinger can generare 4 to 8 orbs against mayor enemies but still have time to do more orbs with his weapons and grenades.

its weird you cant do more than 8 orbs at the same time with the voidwalker.
Hard cap on all supers. You can do 9 if you have the Exotic that generates more.

Logged in to buy Glasshouse earlier, so I have every exotic now. Woo.

Only 4 people on my friends list were playing lol. Also everyone playing Rumble was terrible. Every match was a breeze. I know I'm good, but not that good.

I guess all the good players moved onto Bloodborne.
Seriously though. Its just a meaningless number.

Also I don't care that you don't care. I have no cares. If the carebears came into the thread I would turn my back to them and walk the path of the uncaring tyrant.

Stop pretending you don't care, Todd.

JTran2003

To deafmedal and crew thanks for the run. Having not played for 2 months and coming back to a raid was really fun. Makes me wonder why I stopped playing. Finally got plan c as well. Thanks again.

Fucking hell I keep getting Mars strikes when I start doing a ROC list.

Fuck off bungie, we get it, those strikes sucks and you want to roll goddamn statistics this week.

deafmedal

To deafmedal and crew thanks for the run. Having not played for 2 months and coming back to a raid was really fun. Makes me wonder why I stopped playing. Finally got plan c as well. Thanks again.

Good job on sword, enjoy Plan C, one of my favorite guns for sure. Raids are really the only reason I still play, love playing with all sorts of folks (from here) especially people who are new/newish to the raid. Makes it a bit more challenging :)

With that said, anyone wanna run a fresh HM VoG?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom