• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impala26

Sort of yeah. On the other hand, I recall reading that if there's 3 people on the Fireteam the run will count as +3 on the Strike Conpletions but I can't confirm that myself.

Really tempted to test this tonight with any Xboners out there as I still need* this "Strikes Introduction" Rank 1 too

There's a Omnigul Strike Eris Bounty so why not knock out two birds with one stone...

*-
what a crock of shit D:< Has anyone here actually done 250+ non playlist strikes?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Bad news: Major setback, I got 6 more weeks ahead of no weight bearing on left leg, already here for 6 weeks, 6 more to go now =/

shermas

any xboners want to do Hard Crota? I have the checkpoint and joined two pretty shaky teams from LFG. tag is shermas if you want to hop on.

Impala26

any xboners want to do Hard Crota? I have the checkpoint and joined two pretty shaky teams from LFG. tag is shermas if you want to hop on.

I honestly haven't even done normal CE yet (just got back into Destiny a couple weeks ago).

But would you care if I added you for future activities? I'd love to have more regulars for Nightfalls, Raids and Crucible. :-3

GT: Impala26

sikkinixx

5 matches later and I'm at a whopping 7/500 points needed for this Thorn bounty. Fuck crucible and fuck you bungie for making hunters have no void damage anything.

todd360

Yeeessssssssss!!!!!

My first ever plat!

PM me a picture with your psn and the platinum page with the details like what time you got it and I will add you to the list. Got to add a xbone 1000/1000 today already. *Its not really guardian lord on xbox grumble grumble*

shermas

I honestly haven't even done normal CE yet (just got back into Destiny a couple weeks ago).

But would you care if I added you for future activities? I'd love to have more regulars for Nightfalls, Raids and Crucible. :-3

GT: Impala26

Add me, please... always looking for people.

RetroMG

PM me a picture with your psn and the platinum page with the details like what time you got it and I will add you to the list. Got to add a xbone 1000/1000 today already. *Its not really guardian lord on xbox grumble grumble*

Huh. There's really not a "Guardian Lord" Achievement, huh? That's dumb. At least on Xbox 360 they had the ability to have a zero point "Get all the other Achievements" Achievement. (Tales of Vesperia had one.)

Fuck, Crota's being a glitchy pain in the ass today. Disappearing swords, getting up instantly, even Ogres appearing after only one sword, it's ridiculous.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Happy Passover to any fellow Guardijews
Bad news: Major setback, I got 6 more weeks ahead of no weight bearing on left leg, already here for 6 weeks, 6 more to go now =/
Damn :( That truly sucks. Fingers crossed they can at least get you on crutches for the back half. stay strong.

Bradach

5 matches later and I'm at a whopping 7/500 points needed for this Thorn bounty. Fuck crucible and fuck you bungie for making hunters have no void damage anything.
Word of crota makes that bounty a bit easier but it is a pain in the ass. On the plus side you'll get a sweet hand cannon though

Rehsa

Yeeessssssssss!!!!!

My first ever plat!
Congrats! If I can ever get Flawless it will be my first as well

That sucks, good luck with the recovery!

and then 6 more weeks after that before any new content hits Destiny, so you're good.
Keeping it positive lol, nice

So I may buy Sunbreakers for collection since I did not buy them the first 10 times.
I need to do:

• NF x2
  • 1 full NM CE
  • 2x DS & Scrota
  • Maybe x3 HM Scrota or Atheon
  • Get HM Gorgon chest x3
tonight if there is anyone still left to do them. Probably around 10 Central, when is when this thread is ded but I will try nonetheless

We even got a visit from the Swordbearer in the top rooms! That was fun.

We did it, though. After I gave up swordbearer duties due to glitchy frustration, Poker swooped in to the rescue, and even though it didn't go entirely according to plan...

dOhT6x4.jpg

This was attempt 6000, roughly spoken. We spent over an hour and a half on Crota alone, after breezing through the rest of the raid.

And what did we receive upon the end of our epic quest? What riches did we uncover hidden in Crota's otherwordly abyss?

You on PS4? Hit me up when you finish up if so; I've been sitting on the xyur part of the bounty for months and I wouldn't mind some help.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I can do it later tonight! Probably 6pm Pacific or so.

So I may buy Sunbreakers for collection since I did not buy them the first 10 times.
I need to do:

• NF x2
  • 1 full NM CE
  • 2x DS & Scrota
  • Maybe x3 HM Scrota or Atheon
  • Get HM Gorgon chest x3
tonight if there is anyone still left to do them. Probably around 10 Central, when is when this thread is ded but I will try nonetheless

Message me when you're online, I can load up gorgons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom