• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

New Guardian Lord

bAxlLeq.gif

IunJfgW.jpg

Just when I thought the Grimoire system couldn't be any more fucked, I find out my Grimoire score isn't even being added up properly. I am missing 5 points from who knows where. Good stuff.

todd360

Just when I thought the Grimoire system couldn't be any more fucked, I find out my Grimoire score isn't even being added up properly. I am missing 5 points from who knows where. Good stuff.

You guys need to let this grimoire stuff go. No one actually cares about grimoire score.

I srtarted the Urn questline today and got every part but the last one done. The gauntlets will be better than what I have now so it's worth it for me. But this whole line has been tedious. Oh well...one part to go.

Defyler

Can Striker Titan's Storm Fist and Shoulder Charge be viable for health regen on Hard CE?

I wouldn't rely on that at all. Thrall are a level above and take at least 2-3 melees. Plus that would put you at risk for boomer fire if you're referencing the run from ogres to crystal or from ledge back to crystal.

Impala26

I wouldn't rely on that at all. Thrall are a level above and take at least 2-3 melees. Plus that would put you at risk for boomer fire if you're referencing the run from ogres to crystal or from ledge back to crystal.

I only know rudimentary things about the CE raid anyway (only have WATCHED it played).

Any other viable regen options available for Titans specifically?

I only know rudimentary things about the CE raid anyway (only have WATCHED it played).

Any other viable regen options available for Titans specifically?
25% chance SUROS Regime kills trigger regen
100% chance Red Death kills trigger regen
Helmets with Infusion perk trigger regen on Orb pickup (CE raid helmets can roll this perk, as can other helmets, and it comes standard on the Insurmountable Skullfort).

Tried to solo the final Urn mission...yeah that didn't go well

The server kicked me out and I have to do the entire thing all over again. I'm done for today because I'm irritated with that. I'll try again tomorrow and see if I can get some help then. The only thing I can't do is the last room. Hopefully tomorrow goes better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom