• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

BokehKing

Banned
5:00 a.m. EST?
Hmm, I maybe able to get out of bed by 5:45 to at least do a nightfall
55104308.jpg

Looking to get Atheon HM, possibly X2 if people are down for it. Does anyone mind giving me the checkpoint?

1.) Amibguous Cad
2.) Darknyss
3.) Bradach
4.)
5.)
6.)

I always find Ir Yut a bit of a clusterfuck because of all the adds knocking about. You used to be able to aggro the Wizards from below with armor piercing rounds before you run out, so they come out straight away but they 'fixed' that 'bug'.

It's time limited, but I always think/feel there is less time than we actually have. On normal especially there's no real need to rush too much to get her down.

Haven't done deathsinger in so long that I didn't even know that you can't lure them out with AP rounds anymore. It was a neat little trick

I will join, need that chance for Titan chest

Awesome!

Does anyone want to do a fresh normal Crota's End? My rl friend wants to do it :)
We are gonna get started, but if anyone is more than welcome to join in.

1) iRAWRasaurus
2) rl friend
3) ErnieMcCracken
4) Triple Oceans
5) Moridhin
6)

Impala26

I'm a Raid scrub...add me, be my friend etc.

Gamertag is rlench

Ive only finished crotas end twice with the help of some nice people here and I completed vog normal once as well. I would love to run them some more with people still somewhat inexperienced with it.

Add me on xb1: suchlikepompo

That goes for anyone else looking to raid too!

Alright gonna add you folks...
Scrub lords unite!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
damn. I know a lot of people are burnt out and/or bored, taking breaks or stockpiling like mad in advance of a break, et cetera... but I felt like mentioning how insane it is to me that Destiny is still managing to hold my attention at all at this point. It seems like many are still compelled to play, but struggling to have fun or trying to come up with a reason to keep playing even though they don't really want to. I sort of have the opposite "problem," in that I don't really play games like that in general; I like to play at least 2 or 3 different games per session when I have a block of free time, let alone over the course of months. But at this point, even with a dramatically tiny list of "carrots" left to pursue, when it's time to game more often than not I want to play Destiny. And for its seemingly endless sea of flaws I think there is a pretty great accomplishment found in that, knowing that despite having repeated fundamentally the same content, the same actions, the same interactions so many times, it is still fun for me to just log in and play.

Gotta turn a blind eye to it this week and punch through Dark Souls 2. I will seriously not be happy with myself if I don't beat it by the time Bloodborne releases.

E92 M3

damn. I know a lot of people are burnt out and/or bored, taking breaks or stockpiling like mad in advance of a break, et cetera... but I felt like mentioning how insane it is to me that Destiny is still managing to hold my attention at all at this point. It seems like many are still compelled to play, but struggling to have fun or trying to come up with a reason to keep playing even though they don't really want to. I sort of have the opposite "problem," in that I don't really play games like that in general; I like to play at least 2 or 3 different games per session when I have a block of free time, let alone over the course of months. But at this point, even with a dramatically tiny list of "carrots" left to pursue, when it's time to game more often than not I want to play Destiny. And for its seemingly endless sea of flaws I think there is a pretty great accomplishment found in that, knowing that despite having repeated fundamentally the same content, the same actions, the same interactions so many times, it is still fun for me to just log in and play.

Gotta turn a blind eye to it this week and punch through Dark Souls 2. I will seriously not be happy with myself if I don't beat it by the time Bloodborne releases.

I am with you 100%. Destiny is my "default" game and everything else feels like a side-job. Last time I felt like this was with Gunbound and Halo 2 very long ago.

Rehsa

Damn, no chest piece. I do not want to do Iron Banner again

Edit: And just shards from DS, meh

Double Edit: Shard from Crota too, fuck me. Just need a Hunger and a Chest piece and nada. Smooth run though guys, good job on the sword iRAWR

Frenden

Banned
I'm taking a mental health day off tomorrow and will be around for IB. Add Frenden on PSN if you're looking to get a IBus going then!

grief

Do we have the people for another HM Atheon x2 group? I don't have the CP but it would be cool to start from the Gorgon Chest.

I don't really care for any of the weapons this time around for the IB. I just want the chest piece, so I can be lvl 32, without the ugly raid gear.

ich00

anyone interested in running a normal VoG? I have 2 friends who want to run it, so need to gather a team. Starting in about a half hour. I can send out requests once we're ready.

1. Ichabod00 (me)
2. Friend
3. Frined

Damn, no chest piece. I do not want to do Iron Banner again

Edit: And just shards from DS, meh

Double Edit: Shard from Crota too, fuck me. Just need a Hunger and a Chest piece and nada. Smooth run though guys, good job on the sword iRAWR
Thanks, Good smooth run :) except for the first part :p
Do we have the people for another HM Atheon x2 group? I don't have the CP but it would be cool to start from the Gorgon Chest.
I have my friend, who's new, with me if that's cool with you.

Edit: we are gonna join the normal group^^
anyone interested in running a normal VoG? I have 2 friends who want to run it, so need to gather a team. Starting in about a half hour. I can send out requests once we're ready.

1. Ichabod00 (me)
2. Friend
3. Frined
me and my friend, whose also new, can do this :)

I am with you 100%. Destiny is my "default" game and everything else feels like a side-job. Last time I felt like this was with Gunbound and Halo 2 very long ago.

yup.. I've tried playing other games.. far cry 4, dying light, gta 5

they're fun enough but they really don't scratch the same itch as destiny for me

i pre ordered bloodborne last night.. we'll see how that goes

grief

Thanks, Good smooth run :) except for the hard part :p

I have my friend, who's new, with me if that's cool with you.

Edit: we are gonna join the normal group^^
me and my friend, whose also new, can do this :)

The only thing I need is the Vex so I think I'm gonna wait until we can get people together for HM. Good luck dudes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom