• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_6

About to run my last Nightfall of the week, could use the help! PSN is DaveS78.

Edit: Nvm, just died at the end. Not soloing it again.

Shirow

Banned
If we can get another group going around here sometime we can bust it out. I've done 9-10 flawless CEs (6 VoGs), usually takes ~1 hour for each CE group.

Depending on others is the whole point of the trophy though.

I think DS2 plat was more of a time-grind and BB has a higher skill ceiling, but still very attainable. I never bothered to plat DeS or DS1 because of those stupid max weapon grinds, etc. Not appealing, especially DeS with the pure white/black world tendency silliness, no thanks.

Souls players are pretty obsessive about completing the games. Veteran players that skip optional areas could finish a blind BB play-through in ~35 hrs. Forbidden Woods is further along the required portion than you might think, but there are lots of optional areas that rank as some of the very best stuff.

Id be down for that for sure. Want that plat badly.

Ken

What type of info are you looking for? Not that much has changed, the TDB DLC was pretty paltry with content. Some basic stuff like now you can buy planetary materials for marks, weapon balancing patches, etc. I'm sure anyone around here can help answer any more detailed questions.

Aw, I heard there was that exotic change and new vendor gear, but if those were the only new changes this whole time that's kind of not as interesting then.

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Feeling a bit bummed out about not getting a Word of Crota from that HM crota run I jumped into a Roc strike and hoped for a Hawkmoon...and got The Last Word. Hey I'll take it! :s

Feeling a bit bummed out about not getting a Word of Crota from that HM crota run I jumped into a Roc strike and hoped for a Hawkmoon...and got The Last Word. Hey I'll take it! :s

Don't mention that to TheOddOne. Congrats though!

I'm torn as to whether I should level up my TLW or Thorn first.

Lima

I seen you posting this a few times now... Is it really hard to get a group or are you doing it lots of times?

I think it's really hard to get someone that cares. Never mind even Crota these days but who gives a shit about more ascendant butt?

Anyone up for some Atheon kills (normal & hard)?

Having a shitty RNG day so far and would love to get some raid armor to drop for my 'lock . . .

Edit: Also love to do Weekly on Hard for those coins real quick.

deafmedal

Four of us looking to start a fresh HM VoG, stopping at Gorgons as needed, and then killing Atheon 3 times so my buddy can take his Mythoclast rolls, looking for two!

GhaleonEB

Thanks for the run folks, that was great. I enjoy taking new folks through the raid, though I wish we could have actually spoken. I can't believe he got Blackhammer on his first CE run.

It says something about Destiny's loot that I came out of the raid excited that someone else got something great. I got 15 shards across the whole raid. Which as it turns out, is okay - I needed 10 for my Warlock to hit 32. :D

Edit: I also got the Bone Circlet. So there's that.

deafmedal

Anyone up for some Atheon kills (normal & hard)?

Having a shitty RNG day so far and would love to get some raid armor to drop for my 'lock . . .

Edit: Also love to do Weekly on Hard for those coins real quick.

Four of us looking to start a fresh HM VoG, stopping at Gorgons as needed, and then killing Atheon 3 times so my buddy can take his Mythoclast rolls, looking for two!

Want to roll with us?

Thanks for the run folks, that was great. I enjoy taking new folks through the raid, though I wish we could have actually spoken. I can't believe he got Blackhammer on his first CE run.

It says something about Destiny's loot that I came out of the raid excited that someone else got something great. I got 15 shards across the whole raid. Which as it turns out, is okay - I needed 10 for my Warlock to hit 32. :D

Edit: I also got the Bone Circlet. So there's that.
'Twas a fun run, thanks again y'all for letting me score my first Crota kill :)

Want to roll with us?

'Twas a fun run, thanks again y'all for letting me score my first Crota kill :)

My warlock is only 27 right now, so doing the whole thing on HM might be a bit too much (just trying not to die).

If there's any way you can hit me up for one of those Atheon kills, though, I'd really appreciate it!

Just did the Omnigul strike with 2 people only...nobody else would ever join...that was a pain in the ass to do...I have lost interest to do anymore strikes tonight...lol

I've still yet to get 1 exotic bounty so there's that.

Hmm..Well I have Juju, Thorn, Invective...I need Super Good Advice...and Pocket Infinity...and those are the most important ones that are left for me I suppose. The only ones left? Wonder how many more bounties till the next click. Anyone ever figure that out? How many bounties to get an exotic missive?

Hmm..Well I have Juju, Thorn, Invective...I need Super Good Advice...and Pocket Infinity...and those are the most important ones that are left for me I suppose. The only ones left? Wonder how many more bounties till the next click. Anyone ever figure that out? How many bounties to get an exotic missive?

Ask RNGeesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom