• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

Everyone has waited every Friday for uncountable weeks at this point. I'm sure nobody cares about his wares being spoiled at this point.

Expansion leaks should definitely be spoiler tagged though.

Others have said the same, but I for one do not like having it leaked to me early. Knowing that the upcoming weekly/inventory sucks in advance is a bummer. Waking up Tuesday and Friday mornings to see what is on tap is fun. Posting what's coming up early spoils that fun. Some of us are here for the fun, not just the loot grind. :p

chewydogg

Others have said the same, but I for one do not like having it leaked to me early. Knowing that the upcoming weekly/inventory sucks in advance is a bummer. Waking up Tuesday and Friday mornings to see what is on tap is fun. Posting what's coming up early spoils that fun. Some of us are here for the fun, not just the loot grind. :p

I agree. I like running around the tower looking for Xur. Tuesdays I have my alarm set for 4:55 am to see if I want to try to knock out a Nightfall before work.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Don't think I didn't see this. Hawkian don't need no help. He'll find a sword along the way and hold R2 a lot. :p
lol! I'm interested in learning this threaded cane thing personally.

I managed to beat Dying Light finally along with DS2. And I just now am realizing that putting in Bloodborne to install was the first time I'd removed the Destiny disc since launch. for all I knew my PS4 drive had been broken for months!

Big old update file, I hope it's goodstuff

todd360

You still find it fun? I thought it was fun for a good amount of time. He's sold everything now though. Its hard to be excited about stuff that was already on sale. Ghorn is the only exception and that doesn't look like its gonna happen anytime soon. Well I guess hawkmoon could be a possibility once its on xbone.

GhaleonEB

You still find it fun? I thought it was fun for a good amount of time. He's sold everything now though. Its hard to be excited about stuff that was already on sale. Ghorn is the only exception and that doesn't look like its gonna happen anytime soon. Well I guess hawkmoon could be a possibility once its on xbone.

Yup. I look forward to it. Even have a little routine not unlike chewydogg on Tuesday and Friday mornings. Granted, it will be a lot more fun once some new stuff / toys are in the mix.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i don't believe he has sold thunderlord. for my part I don't like knowing it in advance at all either.

Are we 100% sure it's going to be the stupid spongebob one? Someone mentioned they skipped the solar omnigul one, maybe they mixed it up?

For the love of god, if it doesn't have a burn...:(

We'll find out in 7 hours.

Bungie wants us to suffer one last time before they nerf the strike boss' health.

I might just rage quit destiny again if it is...
7ANtKxu.jpg

LTWood12

Bogue
Stb
Rasengan
T-44
Ichabod

My wife hasn't been home quite a few nights in a row, so she's not exactly dying for me to do this tonight. Maybe later than I thought if at all. Really sorry. If anyone is still around at 10 CDT may shoot you guys an invite

You boys still up for it? I've got an hour. T-44 can't make it.

Kalamari

Is it just me, of is the multi-tool not much of a multi-tool at all, it has the same number of perks as every other legendary or exotic weapon. Shouldn't it have more if it's truly a mutli-tool?

Is it just me, of is the multi-tool not much of a multi-tool at all, it has the same number of perks as every other legendary or exotic weapon. Shouldn't it have more if it's truly a mutli-tool?

Apart from the listed perks, it does have certain other effects that are evident if you use the weapon regularly:

Bullets stagger enemies.

The scope is very wide zoom and higher than regular scouts.

Movement speed doesn't only affect how fast you walk and run - it also boosts your jumping, and attack speed with the sword/relic.

Apart from the listed perks, it does have certain other effects that are evident if you use the weapon regularly:

Bullets stagger enemies.

Movement speed doesn't only affect how fast you walk and run - it also boosts your jumping, and attack speed with the sword/relic.

list continues

LTWood12

Sorry I couldn't get it done for you guys. That was all on me (other than the boomers destroying me up there.) DPS was spot on. Hopefully Rawr gets it done for yall. Thanks!

stb

Sorry I couldn't get it done for you guys. That was all on me (other than the boomers destroying me up there.) DPS was spot on. Hopefully Rawr gets it done for yall. Thanks!

No worries, thanks for the runs. Happy to help you get some practice. I think we woulda had him that time the gatekeeper came so far out and got you.

Thanks for the NF/WH help, earlier, too!

LTWood12

No worries, thanks for the runs. Happy to help you get some practice. I think we woulda had him that time the gatekeeper came so far out and got you.

Thanks for the NF/WH help, earlier, too!

Thanks man. Despite not getting it I had a good time, and felt like I got better. Always happy to help.

Almost redeem myself for earlier, but the boomers got me :p No worries, Auto_aim got it done like a boss as a titan!

you did a fine job, LT :)
we did get it done, with Kartik and Rawr sharing the sword duty.
thanks for organizing!

edit: i got the anti-Gjallahorn - the NLB!!! w00t w00t!!!
sarcasm, just to be clear

Kalamari

Bullets stagger enemies.

I have used it a fair amount and I don't think it staggers enemies any more than regular scout rifles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom