• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold me rawr :( I don't like this, not one bit!

v77vn.jpg
If you need hard gorgon I can load it up. I know DeathJr has normal gorgon.

amar212

hiding behind boxes while 2 teammates are dead and being stuck in those boxes was never so invigorating as it is right now

No need to stuck.

There is a box pileup right on the entry at the Spongebob room. All of you can be there are it gives great coverage against his fire and other ads.

Only thing is to never return to hallway on the left (from where you enter his arena), nor cross the line on the floor for that hallway - because it spawns new ads from that side.

You don't need to crouch anywhere or hide, it is simple matter of strategy concerning supers and timings of attack.

My preferred strategy for Spongebob for months now.

I will be looking for the gorgon cp and nightfalls after I finish work.

But alas, I sit here on my break, another 5 hours till home time, torturing myself by reading all the fun
shards
you're all having.

Bradach

No need to stuck.

There is a box pileup right on the entry at the Spongebob room. All of you can be there are it gives great coverage against his fire and other ads.

Only thing is to never return to hallway on the left (from where you enter his arena), nor cross the line on the floor for that hallway - because it spawns new ads from that side.

You don't need to crouch anywhere or hide, it is simple matter of strategy concerning supers and timings of attack.

My preferred strategy for Spongebob for months now.

I think i'll try that strategy later, thanks

phen0m24

First time I seem a lack of people joining me at hard gorgon. Kinda werid :/ but I don't blame people for being burn out at this point till new content is release.
:( I don't know C - I saw the weekly/NF and am thinking "Yeah there'll be a low percentage of completion, alright..." ;) We have all the gear now. Such little reason to play. I got the Foil the other night. Ask me if I've leveled it yet. :)

boss was teleporting you don't understand

spongebob was squishing into motherfucking hallways sneaking up on us

and that trick you told me to be in, those boxes I got stuck in, I couldn't get out

the best fucking part

I got the stupid fucking Warlock Skull I asked about the other day, the pvp oriented one

fuuuuuuucking hellllll

noomi

If you need hard gorgon I can load it up. I know DeathJr has normal gorgon.

Got it from Pheathon (spelling?) this morning already, but thanks.

Might be interested in some nightfalls or normal.hard crota runs after work, but I don't really feel like doing any of it this week.

Hate to say it but.... I finally got bored. Not having the same community as a few weeks back kind of killed the game for me. I still have a love for destiny, but I might just hold out for House of Wolves now....

Need to catch up on some of my pc gaming (gta5 for pc on tues!) and still need to finish up Bloodborne as well.

Is anyone else at the point where you're only running the nightfalls for the 10% xp boost for the rest of the week?

Yep... the only reason I do them. I don't need any more loot, I just like having the boost in-case I want to level another exotic... which I have many already leveled.

Zoidberg

Do any other hammer-less souls want to do nm ce?

This will be the first week I don't need to do hm for weapons (minus crux) and shards/energy.

AdamKoy, BlazeUK and CaptScience thanks for the NF runs!
Bagged a 4th Ballerhorn and a void LDR with Unflinching and Firefly, just what I needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom