• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anybody around who could help me get my warlock through the weekly at 30 for the coins (I'm at 27)? Just unlocked self-revive, so at least I can offer that (if not much else).

Sick of having to get carried again. Should unlock Vanguard Rank 2 this week, though, and then I'll be at 31 in no time . . .

sikkinixx

Should we be stressed about the Vaalus strike? No burns is annoying but it's an easy strike usually... Unless im missing something?

Anyone running reset nightfalls and raids on PS4? My Xbox regulars all lost interest.

I'm down.

Looks like we'll have a team ready to go, I'm in.

Is anybody around who could help me get my warlock through the weekly at 30 for the coins (I'm at 27)? Just unlocked self-revive, so at least I can offer that (if not much else).

Sick of having to get carried again. Should unlock Vanguard Rank 2 this week, though, and then I'll be at 31 in no time . . .

Let the matchmaking carry you :p

I'll be honest I stopped playing Bloodborne because of destiny

what have I become

I'm a monster :(*Goes to play Destiny*

Staring-Confused-Ron-Swanson.gif

Btw I have normal gorgon and hard gorgon so I can help carry over some checkpoints if require.

Shito

Should we be stressed about the Vaalus strike? No burns is annoying but it's an easy strike usually... Unless im missing something?
I don't get why people are angry at this strike: it really is an easy one, especially with that OOB glitch.

BB and a week end at my parents ate my Destiny playtime: only did a NF and the weeklies this week.
Orthogonal, don't you stress about it: I'm also going slow through BB, only finished the forbidden woods yesterday. I like to do my Souls game patiently, a little bit at a time. ^^

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
halfway done with the nightfall, anyone want to hop in for the completion? ;_;

Thanks for the offer. I will let you know if I need help, but I am going to try and solo everything first. My main limitation is time. Only have about 8 or so hours played. Level 42 or so in the Forbidden Woods atm.

Destiny, as grindy as it is, still fits my schedule rather well. 3x NF, 3x Weekly and a Raid or two is only 4 to 6 hours per week, so I can get everything done that I want over the long term. There isn't as much urgency in the game design. Probably a good reason it sunk its hooks in.

BB feels like a sprint and I am slow off the blocks. Everyone is in NG+ or beyond and I am still stuck in the first Half of the game.

Just take your time with BB. It's what I did

I'll be honest I stopped playing Bloodborne because of destiny

what have I become

I'm a monster :(*Goes to play Destiny*

:-/

BB is so good though

:-/

BB is so good though

I knoooow I'm damned ashamed. Maybe I'm scared of going into it....

...so I'm leveling a Hunter. I get to the Reef part, and it's just struck me-How fucking audacious of Bungie is it to fucking make this into a mission-Prefaced with 'level 10, 1-3 guardians, cooperative' for this damn piece of shit mission. Like jesus christ, holy fuck Bungie. Fix yo damn shit.

i've been meaning to ask, how do you carry over checkpoints through the weekly reset? Just be in the raid when it happens and die to save the checkpoint again?

You need an insomniac that lives in EST or someone that is awake during the reset, log in before the reset and chill there till after the reset. Anyone that joins after the reset and wipe will have the checkpoint till the next reset.

You need an insomniac that lives in EST or someone that is awake during the reset, log in before the reset and chill there till after the reset. Anyone that joins after the reset and wipe will have the checkpoint till the next reset.

I've got both gorgons and hard crota to carry over.

Get a job, then you can sleep at work like I do. :p

Allright, reset is 11AM here in the northern wasteland known as Finland. Just gotta remoteplay bootup with my Vita from work :D

I've got both gorgons and hard crota to carry over.

Get a job, then you can sleep at work like I do. :p

Well let me know. Lol actually my advisor highly recommended I dont have a job so I could focus on my master/PhD..but that lead me to playing games alot more :p as long as I maintain my 4.0 gpa, theres no harm done :p however I tend to freak out near the end since I am kinda a slacker hahaha..I should change that....mehh

edit: maybe I should say I am currently working on changing that :p Trying to cut down on my game time..bloodborne somehow absorbed me when it was release..found out the hard way..

How can you be logged in to 3 checkpoints at reset? Or is there another way to do it?

Just need a friend to join your game before reset at the other CPs then you can switch to another CP. Wait until after reset and then have someone else log in and join the CPs, wipe once to save them and they'll be updated for the new week.

Bradach

Have bungie ever explained why the weekly heroic strike and the NF are the same strike?

I can't think of any good reason for this. It's just repetition. If the weekly was different to the NF it'd be way better imo.
I my case I'll be doing the same strike (with slightly different modifiers) 6 times!!

Just need a friend to join your game before reset at the other CPs then you can switch to another CP. Wait until after reset and then have someone else log in and join the CPs, wipe once to save them and they'll be updated for the new week.
Oh I see. That makes sense.

Xbone players, I'm currently sitting at the Gorgon checkpoint in VoG. Join me after reset if you'd like to carry it over.

GT: BlueNinja BE

Checkpoint transferred, good stuff. Let's see what RNGesus has for us.

Also, I'm so torn on whether or not I'll actually do the Nightfall this week. Angry and Lightswitch with no burn? Jesus Christ.

Shito

Don't tell OddOne that.

Or I, for that matter. :'(
Oops! :D
Well, it's ok, I only got it like a week ago, and it'll be my first time using it on the tank.
There's no real need for it either, Icebreaker is a just a bit slower but it works just as fine. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom