• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

123rl

NM then. You should be fine at 27 though if you're with two high level players. Just let them do all the grunt work and you stay back and snipe. A friend and I (both 31) carried a lvl 28 through it last week

Zoidberg

Didn't get any bites before but anyone for nm ce? Still need black hammer and I'm keen to be disappointed.

1. jiza88

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yay - it's Tuesday. Time to take a break from BB and gather some loot. Make sure the stockpiles are stuffed for HOW!

i doubt you'll be able to trade in your radiant shards for wolf diamonds or whatever the new currency is lol

despite the bad rewards from nightfall

doing the strikelist I got the fat boombox ship

and I got a secret handshake from vanguard levelling

EVERYTHINGS LOOKING UP BREEZY

Bradach

despite the bad rewards from nightfall

doing the strikelist I got the fat boombox ship

and I got a secret handshake from vanguard levelling

EVERYTHINGS LOOKING UP BREEZY

I'm enjoying levelling secret handshake atm. It has a good rate of fire and is just a bit more fun than 2 in the morgue or Swordbreaker imo

patchday

Oh man just logged in to check what the weekly is. Rumors were true. No burn on weekly or nightfall. ugh, the grind is real. I need that burn to damage these bullet sponges. Back to BB for now I guess

Deku Tree

Three NF done today.
Three exotic shards obtained.

I am up to 34 exotic shards mostly obtained via RNG dups.

Including today I got another TLW dup.
Sorry OddOne.

BTW Valus goes pretty fast if you pop a heavy right after the tank and then drop 7 horns into Valus and then pop another heavy right after cool down and then drop annother 7 horns into him.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Three NF done today.
Three exotic shards obtained.

I am up to 34 exotic shards mostly obtained via RNG dups.

Including today I got another TLW dup.
Sorry OddOne.

BTW Valus goes pretty fast if you pop a heavy right after the tank and then drop 7 horns into Valus and then pop another heavy right after cool down and then drop annother 7 horns into him.

he takes an absurd amount of damage. sgt spongebob makes omnigul look like betty boop

on top of that, his stage is just so unfriendly to dps. if his health were around the same as floating eye - sure, it'd work better.

but lightswitch/angry too? we get it bungie. cabal as fuck.

Omni

Couple days late, but completed flawless again.

hjUbIU.png

Must have taken the Warlock 30+ times to get over that bridge without dying (technically cheesing it I guess). No problems with my Titan. Is there a way to just despawn enemies like you could before?

noomi

Oh I figure as much, but love having huge stockpiles of stuff. I'm very big into e-hoarding.

Hehe, the only thing I really horde these days is strange coins, will break 600 this week after the weeklies. I just feel obligated to get them, also I wouldn't mind more exotic shards, I have around 30 now :D

E92 M3

Hehe, the only thing I really horde these days is strange coins, will break 600 this week after the weeklies. I just feel obligated to get them, also I wouldn't mind more exotic shards, I have around 30 now :D

Man, if didn't make my alts when TDB came out, I'd have more than that :p! My only Destiny regret haha.

Impala26

Anyone know what the VERY minimum level is join a normal and hard VoG?

My buddy and I just started alts, and I wanted to share Gorgon checkpoint, but I'm not sure either of us are high enough level on the alts to use it--at least on hard.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

My buddy and I just started alts, and I wanted to share Gorgon checkpoint, but I'm not sure either of us are high enough level on the alts to use it--at least on hard.
23 and 27, iirc.

As far as I know, it's 3 levels under the recommended level, so lvl 23 for normal and lvl 27 for hard VoG

Don't think I'll be knocking out NFs until HoW drop, too much work for no real rewards (I have all the exotics that can be dropped). Just going to do Weekly to stash up on strange coins, dailys, and the public missions that give you the reward package so I can stock up my characters. Also I might start stocking up on 5K bounties. Going to be grinding all of these, planet material, and other crap. HoW is going to be easy for me.

Manp

bungie sure are assoholes... they say people don't like spongebob because he has to much health, the announce a fix to get rid of 1/3 of it and then, hopefully just before the patch, they make it the nightfall strike with no burns :|

i'm not sure if trolling the people that pay your bills like this might be a good idea in the long run. i sure hope their shitty means will come back to bite them in the ass :|

Homeboyd

bungie sure are assoholes... they say people don't like spongebob because he has to much health, the announce a fix to get rid of 1/3 of it and then, hopefully just before the patch, they make it the nightfall strike with no burns :|

i'm not sure if trolling the people that pay your bills like this might be a good idea in the long run. i sure hope their shitty means will come back to bite them in the ass :|
They didn't hand select this nightfall after posting the BWU. These are all selected (randomly as I understand it) a long time ago. They just picked a really poor time to make that announcement about the strike data.

Deku Tree

Don't think I'll be knocking out NFs until HoW drop, too much work for no real rewards (I have all the exotics that can be dropped). Just going to do Weekly to stash up on strange coins, dailys, and the public missions that give you the reward package so I can stock up my characters. Also I might start stocking up on 5K bounties. Going to be grinding all of these, planet material, and other crap. HoW is going to be easy for me.

Main reason I been doing NF is (1) for fun and (2) for the free nine motes from Eris. I'm gonna buy a lot of exotic engrams after HoW drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom