• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
wat

wrhmPfy.jpg

Dave_6

And GRIP and Dave_6: regarding your inverse Thunderlord/HoC problems: the only solution is to keep running the raid agenda with us every week!

I'm planning on it. With the major fall off in the community, it's nigh impossible for me to find NF help (like last night) so raiding with you guys is my only chance at exotics.

Shito

I'm planning on it. With the major fall off in the community, it's nigh impossible for me to find NF help (like last night) so raiding with you guys is my only chance at exotics.
Maybe not your thing, but this week's NF is the easiest one to solo. Even easier than Archon Priest because of that out of bound glitch to take care of Valus without any risk.

noomi

Over 700 hours and I just figured out you can chose which side of the sparrow to jump off from with the analog stick.

*mind blown*

Dave_6

Maybe not your thing, but this week's NF is the easiest one to solo. Even easier than Archon Priest because of that out of bound glitch to take care of Valus without any risk.

I don't mind attempting to solo one, but it's quite infuriating to make it all the way to the end and then die. Especially when it already takes longer to solo one.

Shito

I'll definitely give this a shot since I pretty much have no other choice. Doesn't seem too complicated to get up there, plus I have the vendor LDR, two Icebreakers and two Black Hammers.
It's really easy to achieve.
You just have to be very careful about your jumps when being out of bounds at the end, though, because jumping in the emptiness will boot you to orbit.

Dave_6

It's really easy to achieve.
You just have to be very careful about your jumps when being out of bounds at the end, though, because jumping in the emptiness will boot you to orbit.

Ok, maybe I should practice in patrol first.

I do but I'm at work for the next 8 hours or so. One of these days I'll bring my Vita into the office... as if posting on Gaf isn't affecting productivity enough...

Anyone "know" what Xur is selling tomorrow?

Okay, probably won't be online at that time.

No idea about Xur, but rest assured he won't be selling the horn.

123rl

Does any XB1 players have the Hard Gorgon Checkpoint and would be willing to share later this evening?

I know Blue Ninja has it but I won't be able to hop on for like 8 or 9 hours... :-/

I'd like it too please. I can be on in a couple of hours, once I finish work

noomi

I really want shotgun and auto rifle telemetries tomorrow, need to get the invective leveled and wouldn't mind having a max suros either.

per Hudson's suggestion, can i play with narmer sometime?
feel badly for you, narmer

I've watched a ridiculous number of horns drop in the last 3 weeks or so. It was two weeks ago that some dude grabbed the HM Gorgon CP off me. I watched as he picked up his first horn. Then I had to listen to him scream and go nuts.

Because fuck me for being a good dude and sharing the CP, right Bungie?

For someone who has played this game since Alpha Day 1... I just don't understand. Was my $90 payment worth less to Bungie than someone else's $90? Did I pay in Ethiopian currency by mistake or something?

I've watched a ridiculous number of horns drop in the last 3 weeks or so. It was two weeks ago that some dude grabbed the HM Gorgon CP off me. I watched as he picked up his first horn. Then I had to listen to him scream and go nuts.

Because fuck me for being a good dude and sharing the CP, right Bungie?

For someone who has played this game since Alpha Day 1... I just don't understand. Was my $90 payment worth less to Bungie than someone else's $90? Did I pay in Ethiopian currency by mistake or something?
yeah, i've been playing since the beta. but frankly, i haven't had it as bad as you, as i've only seen 3 g'horns drop in my presence... i don't know if that's worse, though, frankly, because it almost seems like they're allergic to me or something... -_-

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Man, I'm really relieved that I finally got a Ghorn after 1400 + hours. I am also glad it happened when my friends were in the party/game. As soon as I saw the yellow icon on the screen I started screaming lol. It was so instant. I just knew.

Don't worry Narmer. I'm pretty sure they've increased the Ghorn drop rate as it's one of the most popular community requests. You will get one eventually. I did.

Also believe the hype. It really lets you solo a lot of shit. That wakening mission used to give me a lot of trouble at lvl 30 but it's a piece of cake now thanks to the Ghorn. I want two more now so I don't have to switch but the app really helps though.

Finally snagged the Fang last night in a Crota run. I've been hurting for an arc primary so this thing is a godsend.

It softens the blow of not getting a Fatebringer yet.

LTWood12

yeah, i've been playing since the beta. but frankly, i haven't had it as bad as you, as i've only seen 3 g'horns drop in my presence... i don't know if that's worse, though, frankly, because it almost seems like they're allergic to me or something... -_-

3?! I shit you not I've probably had 20 or more drop in my presence. Think I'm still under 500 hours total.

My first Crota raid = DONE!

Thank you EVERYONE who participated, especially RetroMG for a detailed walkthrough and explanation.
Hope to do this again next week. *bow*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom