• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

border

ROC stinks

hellmouth
undying mind
hellmouth
archon priest
undying mind
omnigul
omnigul
undying mind

what the hell

I don't understand why people even run ROC strikes, other than maybe needing some blue armor to get over the early 20's level hump.

chewydogg

I don't understand why people even run ROC strikes, other than maybe needing some blue armor to get over the early 20's level hump.
I like running strikes. Great for leveling weapons/armor, farming glimmer and Vanguard marks, completing bounties and leveling the cryptarc all at the same time. And they are fun. Small chance at exotics too.

And besides after Nightfall/Weekly and Raids, what else is there to do?

Deku Tree

Lol listening to IGN fireteam chat latest podcastand they tell their listeners that "BlackHammer drops more frequently on Crota normal." Lolz do they know anything?

I should just stick to the mythocast

Bradach

I thought this too but ran 3 or 4 with a friend the other day. I got a few small things (legendary engrams and the like) but I realised that it's fun to feel like a total bad ass. Normally I run those strikes in NF or weekly lvl 30 and it goes ok but ROC strikes are a lot easier so you feel like you have almighty power!

123rl

Finally a bit of luck. I got a bounty for new exotic weapons and picked one that led to Super Good Advice. It was an easy bounty and I've already completed it. New gun, and my first exotic heavy machine gun. Thank you RNGesus

Feorax

Any good tips for Urzok?

Ive tried Gjallarhorn, Song of Ir Yut, Thunderlord, arc LDR, Fang, Fatebringer, but no luck with any of them.

I can get his shield down, but by the time I reload it's back up, and I'm too busy trying to avoid ads.

todd360

Lol listening to IGN fireteam chat latest podcastand they tell their listeners that "BlackHammer drops more frequently on Crota normal." Lolz do they know anything?

I should just stick to the mythocast

The other destiny podcasts are just spinning there wheels right now. There is nothing to talk about until dlc news. Only good episodes would be if you could get someone from bungie to talk to.

Rhaegar

The other destiny podcasts are just spinning there wheels right now. There is nothing to talk about until dlc news. Only good episodes would be if you could get someone from bungie to talk to.

I'm aware of the IGN podcast and Mythocast..,are there more? And if so, what are the names? You know, for research...

cilonen

Jet-lagged to crap but back from the other side of the planet. I need to crawl into my own bed but I'm looking forward to firing Destiny up tomorrow!

Any good tips for Urzok?

Ive tried Gjallarhorn, Song of Ir Yut, Thunderlord, arc LDR, Fang, Fatebringer, but no luck with any of them.

I can get his shield down, but by the time I reload it's back up, and I'm too busy trying to avoid ads.

If you working on him and need help let me know, I am on that portion of the quest as well.

Yes, yes... we need two for a lovely stroll through Crota's Bad Nightmare!
We can cycle sword bearers if'n y'all wanna :)

I just hit 20 (and jumped to 28) with my titan if you need 1 more.

Otherwise, anyone (i.e. Ruthless) around with the Gorgon CPs?

Also, it was pretty badass to go from 19 to 28 in one strike. I think the dudes running the strike with me were kind of amazed when all of a sudden I had on Ruin Wings and was rocking Thunderlord . . .

deafmedal

I just hit 20 (and jumped to 28) with my titan if you need 1 more.

Otherwise, anyone (i.e. Ruthless) around with the Gorgon CPs?

Also, it was pretty badass to go from 19 to 28 in one strike. I think the dudes running the strike with me were kind of amazed when all of a sudden I had on Ruin Wings and was rocking Thunderlord . . .

I'm sure we can handle it...
One more for fresh NM CE, let's get Hoss some gloves or some shit so he can get to 30-32!

I'm sure we can handle it...
One more for fresh NM CE, let's get Hoss some gloves or some shit so he can get to 30-32!

You are too kind xD

It feels so good to have two 31s and one 28. Yes, graduating from my MFA program (not trying to brag—honestly proud after how badly I fucked my life up in my 20s) was more of an accomplishment, but this one feels almost as good . . .

RemiLP

Any good tips for Urzok?

hope for the "defend the warza" thing event. With the ememies are moving against each other its way too hard.

blackjaw

Any normal or hard VOG or Artheon runs going on? I just want the damn speeder bike in my PS4 account, have 3 on my XB1 and I feel so slow!

psN: blackjaw

it's a good way to level gear up or find mats and engrams. just put on a soundtrack and queue up to shoot a bunch of shit.

only sucks when you repeat the same strike you just did a million times.

Found a pretty nice rocket launcher with 2 rockets in magazine and Field Scout perk.
Thought it would be cool to shoot like 3 rockets before reloading, so I leveled it up.
Field Scout has zero effect on magazine size...
This is stupid.

border

I'm aware of the IGN podcast and Mythocast..,are there more? And if so, what are the names? You know, for research...

I like Guardian Radio a lot, but god damn is it full of fluff content -- astronomy lessons, geology lessons, lore speculation, etc. The production values and sound quality are some of the best I've ever heard for a Skype-based podcast though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom