• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Trying to get that last kill. Wouldn't hvave done it without Jigga coming in.

Alright. One full hard Crota up to Crota and then get two checks and kill him twice more.

Ji66a-Man

Trying to get that last kill. Wouldn't hvave done it without Jigga coming in.

Alright. One full hard Crota up to Crota and then get two checks and kill him twice more.

Came in as the only titan, but I never had the chance the drop a Ward of Dawn because I handled the relic on both teleports.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Hi all. Just recently got the game and I'm set on getting all the FWC gear. Just to be clear: Having a full set of faction armor won't get me to max light level without an exotic item , correct?

chewydogg

Hi all. Just recently got the game and I'm set on getting all the FWC gear. Just to be clear: Having a full set of faction armor won't get me to max light level without an exotic item , correct?
You need all raid gear or 3 raid plus exotic.

Edit: yeah, CE raid gear.

LTWood12

You won't be able to wear any faction gear if you want to be max level. Need a full set of upgraded CE gear, or 3 plus 1 exotic.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
You need all raid gear or 3 raid plus exotic.

Shit... That sucks. Considering the amount of crucible grinding needed for those items it'd be nice if Bungie increased their light value a bit once you've got a full matching set. I really like the FWC lore lol.

Where do I get it?

Random blue drop, but it's amaaazing for a blue. This is MY gjallahorn.
pzSMq2D.png

If anybody wants hard Crota kills let me know. Looks like there aren't enough people right now.

How many people do you need? Still need it on my warlock

Wynnebeck

Banned
only way to get to 32 with exotic chest armor is via Crota's End. You'll need to get the raid helmet, and hope that you get one with infusion, which allows you to pick up orbs for health. Helmets only drop when you kill Crota himself. Or, you could do the CE raid bridge section and hope that you get the Raid Chest armor and use an exotic helm, but since you already have exotic chest armor, run the last CP in CE and hope RNG is good to you.

Does a raid helmet only drop on HM CE or also on NM?

GhaleonEB

Ran the Roc Devil's Lair strike solo, which is probably the most solo-able of the strikes, after my two matchmade partners quit. Got 247 kills, no deaths, and the epiphany that popping an ether seed would have been a good idea sometime along the way; I still haven't recovered from my glimmer wipe a month or so ago.

Does a raid helmet only drop on HM CE or also on NM?

frankly, you may be better served trying to get the raid chest armor. getting the helm with the infusion perk can be a trying task. there are exotic helms that come with that perk, Apotheosis Veil, and Light Beyond Nemesis. the ability to pick up orbs for health regeneration is rather important in the Hard Mode version of Crota's End, unless you've got Red Death, or Suros Regime. Red Death will start health regeneration with a kill. Suros will give a chance of health regeneration with every shot in the bottom half of the mag, i believe.

border

Ran the Roc Devil's Lair strike solo, which is probably the most solo-able of the strikes, after my two matchmade partners quit. Got 247 kills, no deaths, and the epiphany that popping an ether seed would have been a good idea sometime along the way; I still haven't recovered from my glimmer wipe a month or so ago.

Get the Gorgon CP and just solo your way to Gatekeeper. Glimmer farming there is a pretty fun and engaging challenge, and you can max out your glimmer in under an hour. Almost any shotgun will one-shot the enemies there, and if you have a Universal Remote it goes even faster since you can just switch weapons instead of reloading.

mfn_pie

This is a dumb request. I'm four coins away from getting that chunk chunk chunk auto rifle that Xur is selling. My warlock is at level 19, been grinding for the last few hours to get him to 20. I have armor that should get me to 26 right away. Is there anyone that could help me get him there and bang out the weekly?

Edit: Chunk chunk acquired.

Bradach

This is a dumb request. I'm four coins away from getting that chunk chunk chunk auto rifle that Xur is selling. My warlock is at level 19, been grinding for the last few hours to get him to 20. I have armor that should get me to 26 right away. Is there anyone that could help me get him there and bang out the weekly?

Edit: Chunk chunk acquired.

Glad you got it. I'm enjoying using it a lot, its a great weapon

Random blue drop, but it's amaaazing for a blue. This is MY gjallahorn.
I have a Legendary RL that has Max Blast Radius, Tripod, and Clown Cartridge, so it can hold 4 in the tube after firing one and reloading.

Tonight, I picked up a blue handcannon in Salvage that has near max impact, 11 round mag, luck in the chamber, and explosive rounds.

I have a Legendary RL that has Max Blast Radius, Tripod, and Clown Cartridge, so it can hold 4 in the tube after firing one and reloading.

Tonight, I picked up a blue handcannon in Salvage that has near max impact, 11 round mag, luck in the chamber, and explosive rounds.

That feeling when some blue weapons are superior than some purple weapons

Got it last week Saturday :)

Felt so good getting Flawless Raider then Platinum for getting that since that was the last one to do. We did a Crota run with no cheese ...We all ran the Abyss and did Bridge legit for the Flawless Raider too.

5T6gtjF.jpg

Bring on House of Wolves.

BiGBoSSMk23

What's the best place to acquire the Chatterwhite and Bittersteel armor shaders?

What's the best place to acquire the Chatterwhite and Bittersteel armor shaders?

Chatterwhite - Normal Vault of Glass, Atheon will drop it. If it is your first run, he is almost guaranteed to drop it.

Bittersteel - Leveling up Dead Orbit but it's pure RNG. Can take a day, week, month or years before it drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom