• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised that I'm still a top three poster in this thread.

Ya, I think you have 100+ posts that say nvm :p

But what's the point of Field Scout on that weapon?

You can carry an extra rocket in reserve.

Any good tips for Urzok?

Ive tried Gjallarhorn, Song of Ir Yut, Thunderlord, arc LDR, Fang, Fatebringer, but no luck with any of them.

I can get his shield down, but by the time I reload it's back up, and I'm too busy trying to avoid ads.

Blind him, thunderlord his shield, shotgun his face.

Done right he'll be dead in 10 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JCeShVXqFU

deafmedal

That was the most laggiest glitchiest ce i have ever played

Yes it was. Hard to have fun when it's like that but ms came through with the nice sword work to drive the nail home. Several times I couldn't pick up the sword, and with the thralls and sword bearer teleporting... ughh.

Thanks again guys for letting me get some glitchy lag sword experience. Sorry it wasn't more fun :mad:

Damn, the grind in this game is real!

Been playing since launch and generally had a good time, met some great folks to play with...but I only have the "level a hunter" and "level a titan" achievements left and the grind is a bit painful!

Really want the Xbox equivalent of guardian lord though... So have to suck it up :(

ocean

Banned
Oh man Knucklehead Radar has spoiled me. Finishing up a Bad Juju bounty on my Warloxk is annoying, I'm not used to Crucible without my radar. Still breaking 1.0 but my average kills per game are down from 25ish to 15ish

kamicowzi

Banned
I'm aware of the IGN podcast and Mythocast..,are there more? And if so, what are the names? You know, for research...
Destiny the Show is a pretty good one. It clocks in at about 35 minutes an episode but they do a good job of just focusing on Destiny related stuff and the production values are really good.

Stubo

Great stuff!
Wow that's some ridiculous accuracy boost.
What's the deal with the Post-it note? How does that help?
It's just showing you where the centre of your screen is because there isn't a precise reticle for hip fire. Some gaming oriented monitors have a feature which puts one up for you.

CLBridges

That video posted just makes me want Bungie to bring back Queen's Wrath asap. I want the Supremacy sniper and a lot of stuff I probably would've grinded for had I known it wouldn't be back going on, what, 5 months or so now.

Holy shiiiiit I just got a GoaT Rocket launcher, "The Good Doctor", Tube Launcher, max Blast Radius, and it's a bluuuue. And it has Javellling, fuuuuck this is the best rocket launcher in game

yoo fuck gjallahorn this rocket is so damn goat

What's the best way to get to 32 on a Warlock? I got 32 on my Hunter by getting Symbiote for my helmet and Relentless Harness for my chest. What is the combination for Warlock? I was rocking Starfire Protocol, but I still have a 33 Light helmet not worth shite. Then HotPF came out and I switched to that, but still couldn't find a 36 Light helmet. What's my options?
only way to get to 32 with exotic chest armor is via Crota's End. You'll need to get the raid helmet, and hope that you get one with infusion, which allows you to pick up orbs for health. Helmets only drop when you kill Crota himself. Or, you could do the CE raid bridge section and hope that you get the Raid Chest armor and use an exotic helm, but since you already have exotic chest armor, run the last CP in CE and hope RNG is good to you.

Guys you wouldn't believe how amazing The Good Doctor is

IT SHOOTS 3 ROUNDS
13 ROUND MAX WITH MY ARMANTARIUM
THIS IS THE BEST ROCKET LAUNCHER

If I ever get a gjallahorn I'm gonna shard it. I'm gonna shard it, record it, and then show myself running a clinic with the Good Doctor

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Guys you wouldn't believe how amazing The Good Doctor is

IT SHOOTS 3 ROUNDS
13 ROUND MAX WITH MY ARMANTARIUM
THIS IS THE BEST ROCKET LAUNCHER

If I ever get a gjallahorn I'm gonna shard it. I'm gonna shard it, record it, and then show myself running a clinic with the Good Doctor
Where do I get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom