• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, what fight? The discussion on "carrying"?

maybe fight was too strong a word. but it definlty felt tense, Kadey appeared offended by a remark that carrying lower level folfs was disrespectful, then there was talk of elitism. I didnt particiate but did watch. and it certianly felt that way. I may have misconstrued it.

I've got every exotic, so at this point I just run raids for fun and to help out my buddies. It's the only activity outside of crucible where 6 people can do it, so we run CE and VoG a couple times a week. I lucked out that my friends still really enjoy Destiny, and I can get a decent group together a most nights.

I do notice that when ever I see you on your raiding with non-gaffers. most of not all my friends have moved on. since gaf slowed down I havnt raided much.

it looks like even space aliens use duct tape...

s5wlhawe7kxh2xltmi51_zpsxa9meizg.jpg

The elit...I mean the Fallen are space hobos.

Deku Tree

I'm taking a break from it. Just doing Chalice Dungeons at the moment. I'm at Defiled Dungeon and I'm not ready to get frustrated yet.

Im at the same spot! I'm on level two of the Defiled chalice! Didn't even try that level yet. The crazy
dog
boss looks nasty with half health! I did it in the public wiki defiled chalice dungeon, lots of messagers in there but it is still hard to summon.

I'm prepared to be disappointed.

Me, you, and DrCrispy too!

I'm taking a break from it. Just doing Chalice Dungeons at the moment. I'm at Defiled Dungeon and I'm not ready to get frustrated yet.

Also, the fight wasn't really much of a fight. It started with Todd talking about how he hates updating the Guardian list, I poked fun at him, he began joking about how the VoG flawless raiders are the true glords, I joked back, some people got angry, talk about elitism began, I brought up how I hate some terms and whatnot, some people got angry, and it was ignored after that.

But we are the true lords. . I'm confused. Why would a true statement be considered offensive.
Kidding guys--sort of.

Meh, about what I expected. Another Saturday morning cartoon episode.

It looks like the Reef is the one area we saw in early concept art not in final release.

rNilla

Iatrqrf.png

http://www.destinythegame.com/expansions/expansion-two

EXPANSION II
HOUSE OF WOLVES

Expand your Destiny adventure with a wealth of weapons, armor, and gear to earn in new story missions, three new competitive multiplayer maps, and a new cooperative Strike. Expansion II introduces a new competitive elimination mode in the Crucible and an all-new arena activity – The Prison of Elders. The Reef is open. Join the Awoken and hunt down the Fallen rising against us.
AVAILABLE 5.19.15

Shito

A reference to Bloodborne, and a reference to the Queen's Wrath event?
Meh, Bungie gotta Bungie. ^^

I suppose we can go back to our usual business until next week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom