• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroMG

I played Bloodborne way too much. I pressed circle to sprint and all my guardian did was crouch. :/

I have the opposite problem. I was googling for information on something in Bloodborne, (I can't get the parry/riposte down for some reason) then realized that I'd put "Destiny" in my search.

also this news couldnt have come at a better time. DGAF had its first fight over the weekend, it was cute. at each others throats. this news has pulled everyone back in I see, likle a family reunion.

Thread will pick back up, no more in fighting about elitisism and what not.

just want to say *tears* I love you guys and gals of destinyGAF!, my second family I love more than my real one.

J/k

only half kidding

rNilla

I wanted to do Nightfall and Weekly but upon realizing what it is and what the modifiers are, I literally said nope and went straight to daily. Also said nope on that. Don't know what to do now.

NLB / Necrochasm Weekly. Need a third but Universal Remote is too powerful.

I wanted to do Nightfall and Weekly but upon realizing what it is and what the modifiers are, I literally said nope and went straight to daily. Also said nope on that. Don't know what to do now.

I started NG+ in BB with 250,000 echoes and didn't know what to do with them, either! Left it at that.

Homeboyd

From megaman, re: accessing weekly activities/xur inventory now (translation):

This week's activities haven't been released for a reason. Data analysis of Destiny on my friend's PS3, suggests that bungie may already control xur, and the data of the weekly activities started changing manually at the time of 1.09 (1.1.1.0) delivery. Actual data of weekly activities are not being displayed. 1.1.1.1 was iron banner, which is set to April 14, to be released. This was confirmed another day on the PS4. The screen is blacked out and it is a displayed crash (CLASH) Idk wth this means -AwsmAssassin. Also, the data I have for tomorrow is set for sepiks prime and I do not know weather this is correct or not. Also, someone released a method to access the HoC on the PS4 and bungie put in measures, and the method is inaccessible in 1.1.2. The method he and I use are different. The guy who posted HoC thing -AwsmAssassin (Getting access from PS3 is not recommended). The use of data mining and glitching is likely to become useless after 1.1.2.

(Source)

Frostburn

I'm ready for more Destiny (Most of the DGAF team has been for a while now) TW3 coming out at the same time though... I've been taking my time with Bloodborne just to stretch out the excellent game so I can distract myself from the lack of things to do in Destiny. I will be back on May 19th with my guardians ready!

GhaleonEB

Also, is this image new?

s5wlhawe7kxh2xltmi51.jpg

Before it was the standard helmet we've already seen; it looks like from when HoW was first announced it's been redesigned. Unless I'm totally wrong, of course.

Namikaze1

NLB / Necrochasm Weekly. Need a third but Universal Remote is too powerful.
I blame the buff for that. Should've been Necro that got the buff. :/

I started NG+ in BB with 250,000 echoes and didn't know what to do with them, either! Left it at that.
I haven't even started NG+ in Bloodborne! And honestly, I don't feel like it. Once I get the last two trophies for Platinum, I'm done with it till summer where I tend to revisit old games and run new playthroughs.

:( I need to get the Crux before HoW drops, I have 12 attempts until people forget about Crota all together (4 weeks, 3 guardians). Also I need to start grinding material. Will Bungie release the raid right away? I can't remember if The Dark Below had the raid available day one.

Also it sucks that HoW drops the same day as The Witcher 3.

phen0m24

i need to create more and consume less.
I struggle with this a great deal and very much appreciate your feelings Z. I was in a play recently and have found myself rewriting individual parts for fun and enjoying it immensely.

It must be crazy for you as you're exceptional at games. Especially this one

Homeboyd

:( I need to get the Crux before HoW drops, I have 12 attempts until people forget about Crota all together (4 weeks, 3 guardians). Also I need to start grinding material. Will Bungie release the raid right away? I can't remember if The Dark Below had the raid available day one.

I wouldn't worry about it. We still run VoG CP's each week, and see plenty others here that do so as well. People will keep completing Crota CPs for the loot. Don't you worry.

phen0m24

also this news couldnt have come at a better time. DGAF had its first fight over the weekend, it was cute. at each others throats. this news has pulled everyone back in I see, likle a family reunion.

just want to say *tears* I love you guys and gals of destinyGAF!, my second family I love more than my real one.

J/k

only half kidding

I missed a fight? Whaaa?

GhaleonEB

People didn't forget about VoG just because CE game out.

hydruxo

Yeah NM CE was out on day one, so I'd imagine it'll be the same with HoW. HM didn't come out until a month later.

I missed a fight? Whaaa?

elitism somethiong something something. it wasnt a real fight per se, just a very tense conversation. it was uncomprtfable. like having cabin fever. I think we have all felt that for a little while.

I cant wait for everyone to get back on board. I did matchmakinig weeklies last week. MATCHMAKING!

It felt so........ unclean

I struggle with this a great deal and very much appreciate your feelings Z. I was in a play recently and have found myself rewriting individual parts for fun and enjoying it immensely.

It must be crazy for you as you're exceptional at games. Especially this one

ya i don't want to stop playing - even when it frustrates me to no end - but i don't want a year to pass and wonder what could have been if i had done something productive instead.

consuming is an essential part of the creative process, but it should only be a small part. once i've restored that balance i'll see about restarting.

My raid group will probably start running Hard CE once the level cap goes up and makes it trivial. We've cleared it a couple times, but it hasn't been worth the frustration, so we just run normal because it's actually fun.

I think having 3 different raids to chose from at any given time is going to be pretty rad.

elitism somethiong something something. it wasnt a real fight per se, just a very tense conversation. it was uncomprtfable. like having cabin fever. I think we have all felt that for a little while.

Lol can we get a better summary of what happened? I totally wasn't paying attention. But what's most important is that DGAF will be back and stronger than ever.

Taking this gif from Witcher GAF:
witcher3lgkug.gif

Are you still playing BB Nami?

J/k

only half kidding

Wait, what fight? The discussion on "carrying"?

Also, is this image new?

s5wlhawe7kxh2xltmi51.jpg

Before it was the standard helmet we've already seen; it looks like from when HoW was first announced it's been redesigned. Unless I'm totally wrong, of course.

Yeah it had the standart capitan helmet, and you can see his skin now and the helmet is blue representing the house of wolves.

Is a ROC train the best way to get plasteel plating? Need that badly!!

That is the most efficient way to get engrams for dismantling. It isn't bad, but I think Glimmer farming and then buying/dismantling the 250 glimmer vendor helm is the most efficient use of time.

My raid group will probably start running Hard CE once the level cap goes up and makes it trivial. We've cleared it a couple times, but it hasn't been worth the frustration, so we just run normal because it's actually fun.

I think having 3 different raids to chose from at any given time is going to be pretty rad.

its just going to be 2 more exotics chances (assuming) each week.

it will be great thuogh. I have a feeling that in 2 months, HM CE will be a dead or be completly trivial.

E92 M3

I am not too excited for the trailer because just expecting a few words and a few random scenes designed to induce hype. I am looking forward to the videos that explore the DLC with more detail, though.

Namikaze1

Lol can we get a better summary of what happened? I totally wasn't paying attention. But what's most important is that DGAF will be back and stronger than ever.

Are you still playing BB Nami?
I'm taking a break from it. Just doing Chalice Dungeons at the moment. I'm at Defiled Dungeon and I'm not ready to get frustrated yet.

Also, the fight wasn't really much of a fight. It started with Todd talking about how he hates updating the Guardian list, I poked fun at him, he began joking about how the VoG flawless raiders are the true glords, I joked back, some people got angry, talk about elitism began, I brought up how I hate some terms and whatnot, some people got angry, and it was ignored after that.

Excited for HoW, even if the trailer will likely reveal nothing.

Hope the patch drops today too. I've got a couple weeklys to run tonight and I'd rather run the nerfed version than kill the current bulletsponge Turok again.

its just going to be 2 more exotics chances (assuming) each week.

it will be great thuogh. I have a feeling that in 2 months, HM CE will be a dead or be completly trivial.

I've got every exotic, so at this point I just run raids for fun and to help out my buddies. It's the only activity outside of crucible where 6 people can do it, so we run CE and VoG a couple times a week. I lucked out that my friends still really enjoy Destiny, and I can get a decent group together a most nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom