• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
Happy to see some familiar faces on the thread. Hi guys :)

Hype! New content is just so fantastic. I love this game but have nothing left to do. I really hope I can join up with some of you guys for a blind run at reset :)

I'm with Drizz though: release date is less important than info on leveling system. Gotta know how to prepare and all that.

Namikaze1

Man, I just can't wait to see what Bungie does with Destiny 2. I'm 99% sure that they will drop last gen. I dreamt last night of traversing through a blizzard on our sparrows, coming across new enemy types, seeing a bit of the wildlife, killing the douche, some actual space combat, Gjallarhorn 2.0, a bigger and more populated Tower, killing the douche, weapon shaders, a training room, Gjallarhorn 2.0, sparrow customization, killing the douche, space dragons, some more races, some more classes, Gjallarhorn 2.0, access weapon/armor/item storage from orbit (in-game), an actual story, killing the douche, more planets, etc.

I forgot to mention Gjallarhorn 2.0 and killing the Queen's douchy brother.
*trailer shows a winter setting*

Coincidence? I think not!

Bad boys bad boys watcha yah gonna do. Watcha yah gonna do when Hunte....Guardians come for you.

2545662-0415236385-25455.gif

"Arena activity" hype.

Really curious if this turns out to be more of a horde mode. That would be awesome, but I don't know if it would be awesome if it was in lieu of a new Raid. Maybe it would be though. I don't know.

Just one co-op strike? So there's no PS exclusive strike this time?

They advertised TDB as having one strike in a lot of places (including the official expansion page) I assume to lessen the confusion. There probably still is a PS exclusive strike.

Gordon

HNNNNGGG
just watched it - can I talk about it yet? I'm so stoked - Fallen are my favourite baddies and I've been dying for some in a challenging context

Prison of Elders sounds like a horde mode activity to me than a raid.

Expansion II introduces a new competitive elimination mode in the Crucible and an all-new arena activity – The Prison of Elders.

I am willing to bet PoE is a PVP activity and not a raid.

the crucible mode will be trials of osiris and POE is the new raid. thats my guess.

Because it is not a raid.

I'm more hyped for Prison of Elders than I would be for any hypothetical raid; I've wanted an arena / survival mode in Destiny since launch so I'm super excited.

than why wouldnt they mention thier most popular in game content with this then? either a sloppy omission or its replacing the raid.

I would be severly dissapointed. if this is thier "raid like" by the sound of it expect matchmaking for it. they have stuck to thier guns by not having MM for raids becuase it requires teamwork. I really hope they are not dumbing it down to cave to the MM requesters.

E92 M3

I WOULD LOVE A WINTER SETTING - PLEASE! My favorite videogame environments are snow based.

And so the nightly hunt continues

Daemul

The crucible activity is referring to Trials of Osiris I would imagine, Prison of Elders seems to be the PvE content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom