• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkian and Drizzay, let's Arena 3-man some chalice dungeons!

I wish, we're all on opposite level spectrums probably :\
L95 but can be L98 or 99 from my 250k echoes.

I'm yearning to chalice after beating the game yesterday but with people! Paging Grimlock33...

Carn82

I cant see why it's hard for Bungie to bring the news like:

"Bad news Guardians: The HoW expansion won't contain a Raid. To keep you busy, we are giving you the Arena. But don't worry, a new Raid will follow as soon as we're done polishing it and it will be free to all expansion pass owners etc"

So I think I might be done.

This is the continued focus on PvP I feared and was made apparent with the lack of PvE events.

Multiplayer arena? Trials of Osiris as a focus

Fuck. This is the worst thing I could have feared.

I don't like Crucible or the PvP aspect. And the fact a lot of new gear is exclusive to it will suck. A lot.

I'll wait and see. But I might continue my vacation until comet.

Ambitious

I guess the criticisms of the shitty Crota raid really got to them and they're gonna spend more time to make something that actually works and isn't glitchy for next time.

Or maybe they still don't give a shit about quality and only took it out of HoW because they figured they're delivering way too much content for 20 bucks.

Lima

I cant see why it's hard for Bungie to bring the news like:

"Bad news Guardians: The HoW expansion won't contain a Raid. To keep you busy, we are giving you the Arena. But don't worry, a new Raid will follow as soon as we're done polishing it and it will be free to all expansion pass owners etc"

Because it won't be free duh. Do you think this is a charity? Think brother who they are working for now.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i may need to drop out too, unf.
if there are two people who definitely want to learn, i'll withdraw now. otherwise, i'll be tentative until 9. sorry! :(
Np, I'll consider you tentative. We'd be okay with 5, but 4 can be shaky for DPS. :)

I'll still say one slot open for now, whoever is interested.

I wish, we're all on opposite level spectrums probably :\

I'm yearning to chalice after beating the game yesterday.
I have not had good luck with the coordinated multiplayer so far, at all. In fact, I've only ever helped random others, never even summoned a random to help me so far.

So I think I might be done.

This is the continued focus on PvP I feared and was made apparent with the lack of PvE events.

Multiplayer arena? Trials of Osiris as a focus

Fuck. This is the worst thing I could have feared.

I don't like Crucible or the PvP aspect. And the fact a lot of new gear is exclusive to it will suck. A lot.

I'll wait and see. But I might continue my vacation until comet.
Trials of Osiris was always something that was gonna come out.

Np, I'll consider you tentative. We'd be okay with 5, but 4 can be shaky for DPS. :)

I have not had good luck with the coordinated multiplayer so far, at all. In fact, I've only ever helped random others, never even summoned a random to help me so far.

Same here. Can never seem to summon someone that I actually WANT to summon. Hate the system tbh. Ugh

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
What level is everyone in Bloodborne?
Like just barely 30 or 31 I think.
Same here. Can never seem to summon someone that I actually WANT to summon. Hate the system tbh. Ugh
It is beyond arcane, even for From. I see what they are going for and I have no qualms with requiring in-game item usage and costing insight per se, but combined with the lack of instruction on how to do it correctly, hiding the password within the system menu when the rest of the interaction is all in-game, and the general instability, it's a bit of a failure. Hopefully it'll be improved for the DLC or sequel.

Post at 9 if you need DPS help. I don't need sword practice but I can lend a gjallerhorn.

I've tried it 3 times, twice were successful. Third time, we connected 4 times in a row (have to keep connecting back and forth to advance each for the Chalice Dungeons). What really helped both of us is that we completely closed Bloodborne and turned it on to refresh it. I guess just 1 person not shutting off the app for an unknown amount of time may cause connection issues. The unsuccessful time, me and 2 friends used 4 insight to try to get it to work in different locations of the game and it only worked after we all restarted. That's just my theory at least, since the new PS4 Rest Mode doesn't shut BB off.

Queen's Wrath is basically doing story missions with EPIC modifier for RNG loot.

Three 10 minute story missions. One 15 minute strike.

Not sure what to make of Arena - co op and/or mp.

The PVE content in HoW is lesser than TDB :/

I've played with rawr and orthogonal and dhruv.
restart your ps4 and set your passwords and rock and roll.

Plus you can't do it if your levels are too far apart
I think I'm 74

Nah, tried all of that with different people. We also stood in the same place, made the passwords pretty complicated and made sure we were within 5 levels of each other. Just no luck

I'm about 64 and just dealt with Rom. Took a break and will probably come back after my exams

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Post at 9 if you need DPS help. I don't need sword practice but I can lend a gjallerhorn.
Ah thanks a ton :D
Can't get that Raid chest to drop to get to 32 huh? ;)
Lmao
I've tried it 3 times, twice were successful. Third time, we connected 4 times in a row. What really helped both of us is that we completely closed Bloodborne and turned it on to refresh it. I guess just 1 person not shutting off the app for an unknown amount of time may cause connection issues. The unsuccessful time, me and 2 friends used 4 insight to try to get it to work in different locations of the game and it only worked after we all restarted. That's just my theory at least, since the new PS4 Rest Mode doesn't shut BB off.
I used up 5 trying to connect to somebody, we both tried restarting the gmae, both sat in the same exact spot.

rNilla

Almost forgot about this somehow. I am more excited about this than some silly Fatebringer.

Sutherland_Blasphemer_1575.jpg

gdt

Why do you hurt me so Bungie?

I have zero interest in a horde mode.....the whole game is a horde mode. Strikes are horde mode where you push forward and then fight off waves and then push forward again.

I wish, we're all on opposite level spectrums probably :

I'm yearning to chalice after beating the game yesterday but with people! Paging Grimlock33...

I'm around lvl 85 or so. Farming echoes isn't a big issue though so I could get higher. Haven't done any Co-op or PvP in BB yet. I'd be game to try it out.

Side note, crucible is still fun and so is using the Last Word I'm crucible. My first match in a few week...
mR8n59p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom