• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Shards. Really?

Yep. Thanks for help everyone. My arc tracking Vale makes quick work of Septiks.

Anyone have gorgons check? Hard or so.

Thank you Kadey and Sentinalprimus for the two runs. It blows my mind how much faster that shit is with a team since I'm normally doing them solo

Edit: it's also the first time I've done the nightfall in weeks and of course I get dogshit. I'm just happy to attempt to get loot again. My vault and my characters are completely full, but since the update is coming sometime today, I figured I could try my luck at some weapons now

I seem to have accidentally sharded one of my Devil You Don'ts. I remember having two, both with field scout. One levelled everything except the final row, one not levelled at all. I can't find the first one anymore. :lol

LOL Phaeton, you just made me laughed IRL at work... also, nice avatar! :D

This one was my favorite but I wasn't sure people would recognize Bean at the small size.

yjjUlCq.png

Meh I over slept on reset day :-/ I had crota HM cp I wanted to carry over....

This is what I get for working on reset day and keep snoozing my alarm.

mamoui

Second question, not Destiny related: is there a restriction on PS+ accounts and how many can be active at any one time? I ask because he doesn't have PS+, so all online play on my PS4 must be using mine. Would it be possible for me to stick my account on his PS4 too, save him getting PS+, while also having it on my own? Or does PSN spazz out if two systems with the same account are active at the same time?

There is a way. You have to set his ps4 as your primary. That way, PS+ (and all your digitally purchased game/dlc) will work with any account on his ps4. It will still work for you when you sign up with wour account on your ps4. If other people use your ps4, it will not work for them anymore though.

Stratn

Going to reserve my judgement until we see what the arena mode is structured like. This game is perfect for a horde mode, but this has to be done right. The waves have to change after each round, and needs to be dynamic, or this could get repetitive fast. I also hope they do something with the existing raids to put some excitement back in them. Just updating VOG's loot tables would go a long way.

Next couple of weeks are going to be interesting.

Thanks Rawr! but I won't be on till later this afternoon due to work.

If you're on later sometime today I will message you if that's ok.
That works for me. If you are on EST, I will be able to get on ~5 pm. About to head off to class anyways now. Or just send me a messenge through PSN. I should see it on my phone.

Going to reserve my judgement until we see what the arena mode is structured like. This game is perfect for a horde mode, but this has to be done right. The waves have to change after each round, and needs to be dynamic, or this could get repetitive fast. I also hope they do something with the existing raids to put some excitement back in them. Just updating VOG's loot tables would go a long way.

Next couple of weeks are going to be interesting.

I think Bungie can pull off an amazing horde mode/arena type of mode as they with Halo ODST and Reach. Had some of my favorite gaming co-op moments in the firefights modes in those games. Obviously with Destiny, Bungie is gonna have to be a little more creative but again, I will hold judgment until it's all revealed and we see game play.

I really hope Bungie doesn't disappoint with this mode... I mean they have a lot more time on their hands since there is no raid...

That works for me. If you are on EST, I will be able to get on ~5 pm. About to head off to class anyways now. Or just send me a messenge through PSN. I should see it on my phone.

I am on PST but that works for me too. I will be home from work around then and message you. Thanks again!

GlamFM

Banned
I still need the hunger of crota, so I´ll be running normal tonight.

After that I´m done for a while..

EDIT: TOP OF THE PAGE!

I´m supposed to do something cool, right?

Let me come up with something.

EDIT2:

Here ya go.

When you play with Glam and hear a kid in the background (you always do) you will from now on know what they look like:

N7ZQt6c.jpg

Zoidberg

EDIT2:

Here ya go.

When you play with Glam and hear a kid in the background (you always do) you will from now on know what they look like:

N7ZQt6c.jpg

Let me know if you need another - psn is jiza88

EDIT2:

Here ya go.

N7ZQt6c.jpg
Cute kid :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom