• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Well hey now, that's some good stuff. 20 extra weapon slots of course, will make a lot of difference in how I look at my vault. :) The raid fixes are nice, and sounds like they went with a shotgun approach to some of the Crota lag/glitch deaths. The tweak to the sword timer is a hearty buff to swordbearers. Definitely ready to carve him up. I'm surprised the whole splash damage in the Aegis bubble was even fixable frankly, I was just warning newbies about that last week. All the PvP changes look good to me, and they even included a little love letter:
Pocket Infinity behavior is less likely to fail during edge case conditions
:D

And GW2 is demoing a new mode today too, sweet. Might be a Smash night with my friend though. I'll just be over here in my happy-go-lucky gaming bubble

patchday

Fuck, they nerf Black Hammer although it's not big of a deal.
lol they nerf the psion flayers bosses? They're already a piece of cake with shotguns but now can they be steamrolled even more easily.

say what? Cant find this in patch notes [edit] found

Mortal Kombat X released today. probably wont have time to play Destiny but I'll d/l the patch at least

Holy shit, heavy ammo at Xur being random was a bug?!?!

I can't deal with this world anymore.

Also, fucking 6 gig patch, wait what?!

yeah thats news to me too!!!

BuzzJive

Mine started at 1 hour, then jumped to 6 hours, now it's back to 1.5. PS4 servers are not great - that's for sure. My desk neighbor took like 15 minutes on his X1.

I didn't even realize the splash damage thing was a bug, nice.

What the hell is the Pocket Infinity thing about? "Edge case conditions"??

post-29143-pulp-fiction-english-motherfuc-iNXq.gif

waters10

Neo Member
Lol, the day I finally get a character to Crota's Bane lvl 4. :lol

I hope this patch helps with my connection problems. Probably won't.
Yeah. I got level 4 over the weekend ... That was one of the worst grinds. Waiting for the Blades of Crota to spawn was such a pain!

Shito

Ha, I thought you guys talking about a 6Go had forgotten how patching works on PS4 again, but it *is* indeed a new 6Go patch!
That means it probably contains the majority of the HoW data: can't wait for more data mining! ^^

Those patch notes are quite cool, apart from that White Nail pesky fix: I don't really know why they felt the need to change that.
Quite excited about the purple ball change (yes...), and the precision kills stat that should AT LAST be fixed.

GhaleonEB

Holy shit. Now that's an update. 0_o

In particular:

The purple ball has been reborn in the tower as an interactive sphere with a parallaxed energy core that grows with object velocity and tints based off time of day

Fixed a bug where player’s equipped items did not receive experience from completing missions

Strikes
Cereberus Vae III
Valus Ta'Aruc's strength has been reduced by 33%
Reduced the number of Major combatants in the Valus Ta'Aurc fight
Dust Palace
Dust Palace: Reduced the number of Major combatants in the Psion Flayer fight
Dust Palace: Lowered the strength on the Psion Flayers' shields

So weapons will get XP from the daily missions now? Finally?

The ball update is amazing. :lol

ich00

Looking on the app I have an available Reef Bounty: For Her Honor. Win 3 crucible matches with the Queen's Class, Emblem and Shader items equipped. Anyone else see this? Glitch maybe?

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Update is taking forever to download.

Reminding me of Metal Gear Online patch.

Timer just keeps going up, what the fuck...

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
For people on PS4, if your download starts crawling to a stop, pause it and resume it.

Not working for me. I'm on LAN and I'm having to restart the console. ..

BiGBoSSMk23

99+ hours left.

SMH. What the fuck is this shit?

I downloaded the whole game in 25 minutes!

I just got home to find out there is no Raid in HOW... WTFFFFF BUNGIE.

I guess they want us to pay for that cut content too and will probs just put it into Comet.

BiGBoSSMk23

Seriously, anybody else on PS4 flat out not being able to download this thing?

Ghazi

What exactly were people abusing with White Nail?
Using the devil walker as an example, when you blew his cover off, you could shoot the legs, which were immune, and it would continue the white nail chain.

Disappointed they did this without fixing disruptor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom