• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
I hope this is a possibility. I'm at 92 minutes now. . 1.887/ 6.056 GB.

I'm at 2.370GB and that's after two deletions. I'm also pretty sure I got the download as soon as it went live cause my PS4 is on standby all night.

The fluctuations in speed are crazy.

I get 12 minutes left, 40 minutes.... 13 hours.... 67 hours... 20 minutes....

What the fuck is going on at Naughty Dog?

I'm officially starting a Use Your Hawkmoon for PVE campaign.

It's my White Whale (thank you Retro), most of you guys have one, and no one uses it.

Xur won't sell it, and I can't seem to get close to any exotic hand cannon, PSN exclusive or otherwise.

So all you dudes with Hawkmoons, I say, "Use 'em!" They may have a slow rate of fire and no Firefly, but they are dead sexy.

Hoss/Out

So that No Raid thread in Gaming...

3204840swsw.gif

Lol as if this thread was any better yesterday? People deleting gear/characters/accounts :p

I didn't see any mention of the Vex ammo bug getting fixed in PvP. Did it get "nerfed" even more with this new patch? The gun will be fucking useless with even less ammo at spawn.

hydruxo

The Trials of Osiris sounds ... well ... meh.

Spoiler from Reddit datamine (caveat: may not be final text blah blah blah):

So you can lose enough Trials of Osiris and "be out"? But isn't Trials of Osiris the only way to get that sweet looking Egyptian gear? I see no possible way this will be exploited or trolled in the least

You're not out permanently. From what I remember from datamined info a while back, you get coins/tokens or something from winning regular crucible matches that allow you to get into Trials of Osiris. Basically, if you lose the set amount of matches then you're out until you can get a token that lets you back into the trials.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
2.5 after a third delete...

Rest mode is working...

Please... >_<

vctor182

...wait from those descriptions they'll both be in the same area?

Haha holy shit they can't be serious can they? TDB atleast had 2 different areas.

I'm hoping for
The Shadow Thief to be inside a Ketch without touching the Moon with a cool intro of your ship dropping you outside of the ketch. It's possible right??

TheOddOne

You're not out permanently. From what I remember from datamined info a while back, you get coins/tokens or something from winning regular crucible matches that allow you to get into Trials of Osiris. Basically, if you lose the set amount of matches then you're out until you can get a token that lets you back into the trials.
That actually sounds pretty cool on paper.

ugh the fact that this PvP focused content is a main pillar for HoW makes me really sad....

Lima

Lol the sword lasts 30 seconds but only when held. Dropping it to say blink strike as a hunter doesn't take away sword time.

Um... Fatebringer will be bumped to 365? That's enough for me. HoW is already a critically acclaimed DLC package in my eyes.

This is me trying to get bungie to drop me a horn before I drop their mothafuckin game... bitch...

ugh the fact that this PvP focused content is a main pillar for HoW makes me really sad....

This is one of the things that bugs me. It's like...Destiny isn't this great PvP game, it's far from it. They should really stop all the focus and resources on PvP, or atleast lower it to 1 extra map per expansion and focus more on PvE, because that's where it's legs are. There isn't even a custom PvP option that many other shooters have, like Halo or Call of Duty. It's just these 5-6 playlists that aren't really exciting.

Lnkn52

This is one of the things that bugs me. It's like...Destiny isn't this great PvP game, it's far from it. They should really stop all the focus and resources on PvP, or atleast lower it to 1 extra map per expansion and focus more on PvE, because that's where it's legs are. There isn't even a custom PvP option that many other shooters have, like Halo or Call of Duty. It's just these 5-6 playlists that aren't really exciting.

What I really don't like is that The Fate of All Fools is only attainable via Trails of Osiris.

Me Likey! My other favorites from myself and others:

Destiny |OT20| ARENA ENTERTAINED?!
Destiny |OT20| Fatebringer 24/7/365

But HoW Raid Void Burn is probably my #1

I like these as well, but I think we need a bit more info to be sure they are relevant. The HoW Raid Void Burn is perfect for the general sentiment right now.

TheOddOne

Yeah it might've changed by now but I always thought the premise of it sounded pretty cool. It's supposed to be even more competitive than Iron Banner.

Make the crucible commendations be the entry fee for Trials of Osiris and Vanguard commendations for PoE
All I remember from the initial datamine that you had to enter with motes (?).
OddOne finally has his Last Word.

If he gets Black Hammer, the world will end.
The end is nigh.

CLBridges

PSN: 6 minutes left on download
Me: Nice!
PSN: Nah, just kidding, 88 minutes bitch!
Me: :(

Welp, gotta take my niece to her violin recital this evening, so it should be done by then...right?

Defyler

Wabba weebs. I'm at just under 1k hours with no ghorn.

Did first crota with younger brother who's at around 150 hours and he gets it.

I need his rng game

Shouldn't have spoken so soon. Our next crota run (2nd of day) GHORN dropped at Ir Yut for me!!!

I have been planning for this day for months... Between 3 characters I've sat on 53 public event packages.

Ghorn was maxed in around ten minutes between swapping characters.

Aww yiss.

http://xboxclips.com/Defyler/f5a325a6-437e-4fd1-924a-6a06b903600a/embed

I like these as well, but I think we need a bit more info to be sure they are relevant. The HoW Raid Void Burn is perfect for the general sentiment right now.

It really is! It caught me off guard just like the news about no raid hahaha. Although we were expecting something with an Arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom