• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

For people who have every exotic from RNG why do you keep on doing Crota and Atheon?

I just want to know personally, since I just need the Crux to drop for me and I'll be done the RNG grind. I don't even feel the need to do Nightfalls anymore when I don't plan to level up gear or weapons that week.

This is a great question. I feel like I could do a study on this and walk away with newfound knowledge of the human mind.

Hmm no idea then, others had similar issues earlier so seems like a common problem.
I'm watching the progress regress over and over again. I'll be at 5.729 GB / 6.056 GB, it will prompt "Preparing to download... (50%)", and now it's back to 5.637 GB / 6.056 GB, getting stuck at 5.665 GB and then repeating that process. I have half a mind to just do a hard system wipe and start from scratch, but then it'll be hours before I can play tonight and I don't think I can force myself to go to bed. Ugh.

I love erotic chest engrams. I think we can all agree that they are best. Gives me a hard light erry time.
wow_wow_wow_gif.gif

Rehsa

Thanks for the run LT, Adam, ZW33, Delamarch & Calamari. Finally got a Hunger on the final run! Also a third Suros from DS

Wilde

Looking for one more for 3x normal and 3x hard Atheon. Starting from Gorgon chest, then we'll save the Atheon checkpoints.

Join ZW33

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
GAF, GAF!

Super Good Advice or Pocket Infinity?!

Also,

Finally got a full FWC Titan outfit. Just need a FWC primary for full swag.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
PI is a better gun but the SGA bounty is much easier.

Figured as much, thanks.

I'm super burned now that the 4th Horseman is cool since it was the first Exotic I got in Crucible and I dismantled it because of how shitty the starting stats were.

The update is fucked, so me playing Destiny is fucked. Hit options->delete on the update file and it went back to 1.74 GB and kept endless looping back to 1.6something GB when trying to redownload it.

I've now down a quick format, signed in to PSN and the goddamn store won't load. God, PSN can really suck sometimes.

BiGBoSSMk23

The update is fucked, so me playing Destiny is fucked. Hit options->delete on the update file and it went back to 1.74 GB and kept endless looping back to 1.6something GB when trying to redownload it.

I've now down a quick format, signed in to PSN and the goddamn store won't load. God, PSN can really suck sometimes.

It took a while for mine to get going. Had to delete it three times before it got past the 1.6GB rut.

Try to update your routers firmware? Idk.

It's more than likely just shitty PSN as you said. Still odd, considering I downloaded the full game in less than 25 minutes.

It took a while for mine to get going. Had to delete it three times before it got past the 1.6GB rut.

Try to update your routers firmware? Idk.

It's more than likely just shitty PSN as you said. Still odd, considering I downloaded the full game in less than 25 minutes.
If the PlayStation Store was working, I could download the game and all the updates in less than an hour.

Just to prove it, I'll take the router out of the equation.

Edit: Direct connected the PS4, and the store wouldn't load. Shut down PS4, booted it back up and boom, everything's working. Playroom updates. I start downloading Destiny and the patch auto-starts. Together, they're around 25 GB and I'm almost done with half. I think it's time for a new router (I checked the firmware, it has the most current, but this isn't the first time it's done funky stuff, just the first time it actually kept me from playing Destiny).

Ganhyun

Ugh, so apparently this VoG issue I and a few friends are seeing is a bug. I have to go complete the VoG on normal again to unlock being able to select difficulties again apparently.

Ugh, so apparently this VoG issue I and a few friends are seeing is a bug. I have to go complete the VoG on normal again to unlock being able to select difficulties again apparently.

You have to beat Atheon on normal to unlock the hard mode option.

You can still join hard mode if someone loads you in via a checkpoint.

Falchion

3x Gorgon Chest
3x Nightfall

Just got a bundle of energy, shards, and a legendary solar shotgun that I guess is alright and I'll keep. Maybe tomorrow Crota will treat me right.

BiGBoSSMk23

If the PlayStation Store was working, I could download the game and all the updates in less than an hour.

Just to prove it, I'll take the router out of the equation.

Edit: Direct connected the PS4, and the store wouldn't load. Shut down PS4, booted it back up and boom, everything's working. Playroom updates. I start downloading Destiny and the patch auto-starts. Together, they're around 25 GB and I'm almost done with half. I think it's time for a new router (I checked the firmware, it has the most current, but this isn't the first time it's done funky stuff, just the first time it actually kept me from playing Destiny).

Which router do you have?

Anyway, good to hear you figured it out.

Wired = Always better.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Second Lucky Raspberry in Nightfall, and I can't get the damn Crota helm to drop after all these months :(

BiGBoSSMk23

Is Two For The Morgue worth keeping?

How's it compare to something like The Crash?

daedalius

So I can wear my flaming helmet in town now?

Destiny is saved.

But seriously, played some crucible tonight, seems a little less obnoxious with the ammo changes. People actually using their primaries instead of shotgun sliding everywhere... madness!

Which router do you have?

Anyway, good to hear you figured it out.

Wired = Always better.
I was wired.

Anyways, I just finished re-downloading the entire game and the patch.

It's blinking off every trophy. Also, my Grimoire score went up! I'm at 2935 now. It looks like I have the potential to go to 2980 now.

MickeyPhree

Ran a weekly, two nm crotas, and a nf and was pretty disappointed with the haul. Shut the game off and started messing around with the app when I noticed this:

eGstXrx.jpg

I got a fucking hawkmoon at some point tonight and didn't even realize it till after I was done playing.

Ran a weekly, two nm crotas, and a nf and was pretty disappointed with the haul. Shut the game off and started messing around with the app when I noticed this:

eGstXrx.jpg

I got a fucking hawkmoon at some point tonight and didn't even realize it till after I was done playing.

Well I noticed someone got the Hawkmoon earlier but no one knew who it was. But congrats bro!

eGstXrx.jpg

It wasn't in the NF we played but congrats! That's a cool surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom