• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

I earned that 11th coin.

CCnG3AxUwAAhnrD.jpg

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Looks like people are really starting to come to terms with the power of the 4th Horseman. It's an absolutely sick shotgun.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
What are the upgrades?

Crash:

- Aggressive Ballistics

- High Caliber rounds

- Flared Magwell (Fast reload)

- Kills grant faster reload

- Kills grant ammo straight to the magazine

TTTM:

- Kills grant bonus damage

- Last round deals bonus damage

- Quickdraw

- Snapshot

- Accurized Ballistics (biggest plus over The Crash, personally)

I think the main draw for me is the steamrolling power of bonus damage per kill, plus I already play Defender so War Machine takes care of the reload speed provided I get up close.

Snapshot is a nice bonus too.

Ammo to the magazine is nice, and the increase reload speed is always nice, considering you don't always end up on the winning end of a fist fight in the heat of battle.

Choices...

BREEZYS PRO DESTINY TIPS, TIP #32-

GOOD IDEA:When you see an awesome fire team forming the Spire and opening up the gate to the Vault of Glass, appreciate their effort and wave in congratulations

BAD IDEA: When you see an awesome fire team forming the Spire and opening up the gate to the Vault of Glass, go in there on your sparrow speeding past them into the Vault itself. Only to find out that the gate closes behind you, you're alone, and you have to leave the planet before you can finish a bounty.

THIS HAS BEEN ANOTHER SEGMENT OF BREEZYS PRO DESTINY TIPS.

GOOD IDEA:When you see an awesome fire team forming the Spire and opening up the gate to the Vault of Glass, appreciate their effort and wave in congratulations

BAD IDEA: When you see an awesome fire team forming the Spire and opening up the gate to the Vault of Glass, go in there on your sparrow speeding past them into the Vault itself. Only to find out that the gate closes behind you, you're alone, and you have to leave the planet before you can finish a bounty.

Um... clearly your not Boss enough to take that shit to the end and finish the Raid.

(even though it can't be done, and even if it could be Bungie refuses to fix the glitch that ends the raid anyways... guess your stuck in the vault forever...)

KyleP29

well a fairly decent reset day

Universal Remote (shard)
Mythoclast (shard)
Mythoclast (shard)
Thunderlord (shard)
and my 2nd Gjallerhorn

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
I see a lot of Hunters in Crucible doing that cowboy hipfire thing with the Hand Cannons.

Is that a Hunter thing or is it weapon specific?

If you park your Sparrow parallel to the door and jump off towards it, you can glitch through the door.

Might help you next time ;)

Omni

They actually nerfed it a little bit, as the White Nail perk no longer works on immune targets.
That was always useful when the Devil Walker went down after 2 BH shots, just quickly hitting his immune legs.

I noticed this. Not a big deal either way. Just kinda annoying

Omni

According to Reddit, the Daily now gives weapon XP. Nice, took them just seven months.

That's nice. Though does anyone know if doing the daily on higher difficulty gives more XP?

Ideally they'd just cut the amount of experience required to upgrade stuff. It's kinda ridiculous right now, IMO.

If you park your Sparrow parallel to the door and jump off towards it, you can glitch through the door.

Might help you next time ;)

I tried for 10 minutes, didn't help

But Bungie has graced me, they heard how I got another Hawkmoon so they rewarded me with the most amazing rocket launcher to date(From a Blue Engram no less), even better than Gjallahorn and Good Doctor-

Praise the Ticket

SgtCobra

Haven't really noticed they had a new patch up, sounds like good news although I have to check out if that ammo thing works out or not. If it means this will finally end the reign of sniper rifles in PvP then I'm all for it.

But what does this mean?:

"Pocket Infinity behavior is less likely to fail during edge case conditions"
Failing at what? And what are these "edge case conditions"?

Anyone doing Hard Crota anytime this week? Two of us uncool late comers to Destiny need to do it still.

Nice playing with you, I can help out later this week if you still need it. Just really tired and prob rustly a little.between you and me, been awake for the last 28 hours :p

Lol I love your obsession with class balance for every activity from NFalls to HM Scrota.

"Hey guys lets fly to the Tower real quick."

"Make the classes eeevveennn! Everything nice and tidy!"

Up for hm Scrota? I'll be free in an hour.

Just got my 3rd Vex tonight. Although it instantly became a shard, still made me feel lucky.

Unstable hates you even more now :p

I tried for 10 minutes, didn't help

But Bungie has graced me, they heard how I got another Hawkmoon so they rewarded me with the most amazing rocket launcher to date(From a Blue Engram no less), even better than Gjallahorn and Good Doctor-

Praise the Ticket

I think I have three of those, each with a different type of of elemental damage. They suck, all three of them. :lol

Haven't really noticed they had a new patch up, sounds like good news although I have to check out if that ammo thing works out or not. If it means this will finally end the reign of sniper rifles in PvP then I'm all for it.

But what does this mean?:

"Pocket Infinity behavior is less likely to fail during edge case conditions"
Failing at what? And what are these "edge case conditions"?

Pocket Infinity is supposed to fire all three (sometimes more) shots very quickly. Occasionally its firing rate would glitch out and become more similar to a regular Fusion Rifle, with the obvious exception that you could still hold the trigger down. I don't know what they mean with "edge case conditions", except for the fact that it seems to happen very rarely. I've had it happen to me twice, once while running around in the Cosmodrome and another time during a battle with Sepiks Prime.

I think I have three of those, each with a different type of of elemental damage. They suck, all three of them. :lol

you take that back

I was just blessed by Exodus boots from a blue engram
and TWPKY 1969 with Clown Cartridge and the kill booster thingy from a purple engram

bungie is blessing me with all this

god bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom