• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
you take that back

I was just blessed by Exodus boots from a blue engram
and TWPKY 1969 with Clown Cartridge and the kill booster thingy from a purple engram

bungie is blessing me with all this

god bless
Congrats on that TFWPKY. I just love the name and that sounds like a great roll. I read you posting you were looking for a good HC recently, that's the best vendor HC right now :)

Edit: sign me up for HM Crota in an hour guys!

I don't suppose there's anyone online on Xbone to do CE NM? We can three-man it.

I'm sorta glad the new activity will only be 3 players. I'm having so much trouble finding a raid crew lately, and I don't feel like resorting to LFG again.

123rl

Congrats on that TFWPKY. I just love the name and that sounds like a great roll. I read you posting you were looking for a good HC recently, that's the best vendor HC right now :)

Edit: sign me up for HM Crota in an hour guys!

It's a great gun. I got one recently from an engram drop with Return To Sender, Explosive Rounds and Final Round. My only complaint is the reload time but the clip holds 10 bullets so it's not a big deal

Zoidberg

I'll do hm crota!

I was expecting to download the patch when I got home, forgot I left PS4 in rest mode so it did it and installed for me. I love the PS4 sometimes.

Just made a PUG on DLFG.net and finished a Hard Crota kill in two tries on my 31 Warlock with randoms from multiple regions, some who had never done it. Post-patch feels good, man.

I'll do hm crota!

I was expecting to download the patch when I got home, forgot I left PS4 in rest mode so it did it and installed for me. I love the PS4 sometimes.

The patch made me purchase Mortal Kombat X.

Well I made me purchase it, but waiting for the patch to download was my excuse.

Alright, got my first exotic bounty, I'm level 28 hunter. I play crucible just as much as PvE.

Can't decide between the bounties of these two.

Exotic pulse rifle - Bad Juju (or)
Exotic machine gun - Super Good Advice

Advice?

willow ve

Anyone else still stuck on "Transferring Game Content" screen?

My X1 can't seem to get past this screen (even leaving it on overnight). Crazy thing is that it still shows it's downloading information (it goes in 90 second bursts of around 4MB/s - then cuts out completely for 15 seconds, then back to 90 second bursts of around 4MB/s)

Any thoughts? Am I really still downloading the patch?

Ji66a-Man

Lol I love your obsession with class balance for every activity from NFalls to HM Scrota.

"Hey guys lets fly to the Tower real quick."

"Make the classes eeevveennn! Everything nice and tidy!"

I compare that obsession to positions in a game like basketball. It plays well when you run a standard lineup of point guard, shooting guard, small forward, power forward, and center. The game doesn't make much sense you play with a lineup of all centers.

Lima

Anyone else still stuck on "Transferring Game Content" screen?

My X1 can't seem to get past this screen (even leaving it on overnight). Crazy thing is that it still shows it's downloading information (it goes in 90 second bursts of around 4MB/s - then cuts out completely for 15 seconds, then back to 90 second bursts of around 4MB/s)

Any thoughts? Am I really still downloading the patch?

Look under my games and apps in the queue. If there is something in there then yes you are still downloading the patch.

If anyone needs to drop out I'd love to get in on a hm crota kill, only need the 1 kill, happy to help with anything else though

Sure I'll invite if anyone drops.

I compare that obsession to positions in a game like basketball. It plays well when you run a standard lineup of point guard, shooting guard, small forward, power forward, and center. The game doesn't make much sense you play with a lineup of all centers.

Do you have hm crota checkpoint by any chance?

Well, finally got a Dead Orbit shader, Bittersteel. Took me until level 18 but it happened.

Maybe the patch increased the drop rate for faction shaders...? Maybe not.

Jinjo

So I guess with the special ammo nerf, Invective became a lot more useful/powerful in PvP. Seeing as I've never upgraded it that far, how quick is the ammo regen? Icebreaker-level?

Waldini

I must say ... that 30 second Sword timer works great. So does the Crota must get up to take a swing part.

Now all I need is a slight Auto Rifle buff and I'm happy.

Did 3x Crota Normal yesterday. Still, no Hunger of Crota. Shit is really getting out of hand.

.. oh! Is there an XBOX One GAF crew for Destiny?

Waldini

Hehe ... Still think the reason everyone jumped onto PS4 is thanks to the absurd way the One was presentend.

Always online? 24-hour check? Region Locked? Kinect MUST be used? ... A shame the damage was done already. Console feels fine now. Thank god the other guy got his ass kicked :)

123rl, add me : Waldini

blazeuk

damn i'mstuck at work, you guys make me jelly

That's basically me most days, stuck in work until 6 and most people are already done by the time I get home (especially once reset day has passed). I did manage to get 2 NM CE's done yesterday though, just 1 more CE NM to do, 3 NF's, 3 Weeklies, 3 VoG HM and 3 CE HM. 5 more hours to go...

willow ve

I must say ... that 30 second Sword timer works great. So does the Crota must get up to take a swing part.

Now all I need is a slight Auto Rifle buff and I'm happy.

Did 3x Crota Normal yesterday. Still, no Hunger of Crota. Shit is really getting out of hand.

.. oh! Is there an XBOX One GAF crew for Destiny?

It seems to be on life support. Every time I ask for a crew for a game or two, it falls to silence. Add me: rlench

feel free to add me - i play regularly (raid around once a week).

willow ve

Namikaze1

You maxed out everything, you weirdo.
Batman-Hasnt-Done-Everthing-Not-Yet.gif

Edit: top of the page! Kamina is a Titan bro for life!

latest

Omni

I don't suppose there's anyone online on Xbone to do CE NM? We can three-man it.

I'm sorta glad the new activity will only be 3 players. I'm having so much trouble finding a raid crew lately, and I don't feel like resorting to LFG again.

Did you do it?

I usually solo it but I can't be bothered this week. Plus the jump in the abyss section is annoying on Warlock. I save my Titan for hard mode

ocean

Banned
Hehe ... Still think the reason everyone jumped onto PS4 is thanks to the absurd way the One was presentend.

Always online? 24-hour check? Region Locked? Kinect MUST be used? ... A shame the damage was done already. Console feels fine now. Thank god the other guy got his ass kicked :)

123rl, add me : Waldini
Yeah that always online thing killed a lot of goodwill from the previous gen. But I think their biggest mistake was not having the US$400 SKU without Kinect at launch. Between the bad press, confusion and higher price point it was a miracle it sold as well as it did at launch.

Coupled with the whole resolutiongate nonsense (a thread every single week like omgggggg 180 fewer lines? It sucks!!!) it was a public perception tailspin.

I'm still looking to get one in a few months though for the exclusives. I think Destiny is actually real healthy on XBO from what I've seen online, just not on DGAF :p

Waldini

Bastard crota just chased me inside the crystal room and killed me

Did the sword yesterday. After three final swings he stood up. I "flew" back inside when I noticed a big red thing on my radar. Turned around and there he was. The bastard. Smiling and pointing. After that, I tried to bounce back the sword with my face.

Didn't work.

Yeah that always online thing killed a lot of goodwill from the previous gen. But I think their biggest mistake was not having the US$400 SKU without Kinect at launch. Between the bad press, confusion and higher price point it was a miracle it sold as well as it did at launch.

Coupled with the whole resolutiongate nonsense (a thread every single week like omgggggg 180 fewer lines? It sucks!!!) it was a public perception tailspin.

I'm still looking to get one in a few months though for the exclusives. I think Destiny is actually real healthy on XBO from what I've seen online, just not on DGAF :p

So true. I had both a PS3 and XBOX360 at the time of the One and PS4 reveal :) Loved both consoles. God of War and Metal Gear Solid were awesome games. The reason I got a PS3. Still, my allegiance was with XBOX. I loved their support, their simple yet fast dashboard. Most of my friends remain with 360/One. The whole resolution gate is still mind boggeling. When I bring my One to a friend who has a PS4 I barely see any difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom