• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtCobra

Pocket Infinity is supposed to fire all three (sometimes more) shots very quickly. Occasionally its firing rate would glitch out and become more similar to a regular Fusion Rifle, with the obvious exception that you could still hold the trigger down. I don't know what they mean with "edge case conditions", except for the fact that it seems to happen very rarely. I've had it happen to me twice, once while running around in the Cosmodrome and another time during a battle with Sepiks Prime.
Ah thank you for the clarification. This said problem has actually happened a lot to me in PvP, it was getting so frustrating that I ditched my PI build altogether, this also seemed to happen when using TLW. Great to see they fixed it.

123rl

Yeah that always online thing killed a lot of goodwill from the previous gen. But I think their biggest mistake was not having the US$400 SKU without Kinect at launch. Between the bad press, confusion and higher price point it was a miracle it sold as well as it did at launch.

Coupled with the whole resolutiongate nonsense (a thread every single week like omgggggg 180 fewer lines? It sucks!!!) it was a public perception tailspin.

I'm still looking to get one in a few months though for the exclusives. I think Destiny is actually real healthy on XBO from what I've seen online, just not on DGAF :p

I just don't have any friends who play Destiny, and the ones who do all went for the PS4 version. Are you on the Xbox? I don't think I have you on my friends list

feel free to add me - i play regularly (raid around once a week).

willow ve

Cheers. I'll do it soon.

yeah I was gonna say they need couple more~

do it these guys won't disappoint you

and I won't have to carry them with my level 13 hunter

it all works out

Had one for a little while now, just never bothered upgrading cause everyone said it was poo. I guess I should get to it then, hopefully Xur brings some of those telemetries I need this Friday.

it just wrecks everything

Waldini

All theses posts about people getting Hawkmoon makes the wait for september so much harder. Damn you!

I love everything about that thing. The looks. The sound ... Don't know about the "feels" because I'm on XBOX.

What's this about 4th Horseman? Has it become a God-tier weapon?

Namikaze1

Had one for a little while now, just never bothered upgrading cause everyone said it was poo. I guess I should get to it then, hopefully Xur brings some of those telemetries I need this Friday.
It was poo!

I laughed whenever I saw one being used in Iron Banner back in February.

I compare that obsession to positions in a game like basketball. It plays well when you run a standard lineup of point guard, shooting guard, small forward, power forward, and center. The game doesn't make much sense you play with a lineup of all centers.

The classes' abilities in Destiny are waaay more similar to one another than a guard vs a center in bball. HM Scrota is the only place it makes much difference towards actually clearing an activity.

But class balance is still a good idea, for sure. :)

Haybro

Alright, got my first exotic bounty, I'm level 28 hunter. I play crucible just as much as PvE.

Can't decide between the bounties of these two.

Exotic pulse rifle - Bad Juju (or)
Exotic machine gun - Super Good Advice

Advice?

Definitely go with Bad Juju.

I'm not sure I've ever used my SGA.

Titan sword is so much more fun than boring effective Hunter sword. Good HM Scrota'ing everyone!

Now it's officially another week w/o TLord, only a few more weeks until Xur will supposedly end the drought.

Deku Tree

Titan sword is so much more fun than boring effective Hunter sword. Good HM Scrota'ing everyone!

Now it's officially another week w/o TLord, only a few more weeks until Xur will supposedly end the drought.

Hi Drizzay! Is HM Crota better now after the patch? Or does Scrota still show up?

Hyun Sai

It's a bummer Blades of Crota are gone. Even if it was not the most effective way to do the Bounty, it added a nice touch in the patrols outside of the public events. The chaos of multiple factions fighting each other was really fun. Bungie can't understand we need MORE of these, not less. Really sad how they have no clue of how making a world "living".

But perhaps it's just another "unintended" bug.

Omni

Well I reached level 4 with Eris on my secondary character, which is nice. Once Xur comes I'll have finished all of her missions completely too (hadn't done the Urzok bounty with my Warlock)

So I'm more or less ready for the DLC. Have the most important weapons maxed out and duplicated for each character which means no swapping. I'm sure upgrading will be a pain in HoW, but I don't feel compelled to play much until then.

GordonGekko

Neo Member
Good Morning DGAF! After months of waiting, my account has finally been validated! Have been running Destiny since beta and actively watching here all the while. Looking forward to running with you guys in the future.

E92 M3

Good Morning DGAF! After months of waiting, my account has finally been validated! Have been running Destiny since beta and actively watching here all the while. Looking forward to running with you guys in the future.

Hi welcome to GAF and an awesome Destiny community.

Deku Tree

Welcome Gekko! Good to have you join us! Add me on PSN if you want.
PS4 DekuBleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom