• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be interested. I have a friend who hasn't done much raiding, but I'd like to get him some gear so hopefully he could tag along.

I'd also just like to know who on Dgaf is on XB1 again. I play almost everynight but I don't have any regulars. I'm generally on around 11:30 pm - 2 am range EST.

I just got my baby titan up to level 26. The grind for plasteel plating is real.

GT: LunaticPuma

thanks to the good ole loot cave, im sitting pretty on 1200 plate still plating. my warlock was the last character I made. just remember to equip the green and blue crap before you turn in your bounties to get more materials. if you have maxed EXp on the items you will get 2-3x more materials.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
I can't guarantee fast, but we can try. :)

Anyone for HM Crota x3? I don't have a checkpoint, so first run may need to be fresh.

1. RetroMG
2. Rasengan1337
3. El_Bombastico

I'll let you know it we're looking in a couple hours.

Can you use a noob lvl 30 Titan?

BiGBoSSMk23

If you can't find anyone I'll help out.

I'm just shooting stuff with my Vex on earth right now anyways.

Lol nice, congrats on the Vex buddy. Your arduous journey of ~15 HM clears has finally ended :p

If I put together a hypothetical PC build, I might Pm it for your expert evaluation...

hydruxo

I wished my Warlock look like this. I hope the new expansion brings better looking gear. Can't wait to remove CE gear.

h5JZasj.jpg

Trials of Osiris gear is definitely a step in the right direction, design wise. The armor for the game otherwise has been so goddamn bland. They even reskin some pieces of armor and regurgitate them again (Obsidian Mind, vendor warlock helmets, The Ram from HoW, etc). The new exotic Titan helmet from HoW is a good example of the type of unique gear I'd like to see more of.

96x96xEternal-Warrior.jpg.pagespeed.ic.I2v5ocmhknzW8j6Js5aS.jpg

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
I can't guarantee fast, but we can try. :)

Anyone for HM Crota x3? I don't have a checkpoint, so first run may need to be fresh.

1. RetroMG
2. Rasengan1337
3. El_Bombastico

I'll let you know it we're looking in a couple hours.

I can join for two runs.

Edit: lol. Logging in now

Don't need loot but can hop on to run sword for you HM Scrota folks if needed. Sadly DeathJR was the only one who saved the CP and I think he's asleep.

Also I've done HM kills with plenty of Lv30s fwiw. If the team is experienced otherwise you could also suicide at the start and then observe to learn the fight. There's no real advantage to 5 vs 6 people.

I can use no mic and you can pretend im a hot girl.

Robdraggo is definitely the PSN name of a hot girl.

Hedera

1. RetroMG
2. Rasengan1337
3. El_Bombastico
4. Nonoriri
6. Bogues?

Come run with us, Bogues!

Also, does anyone have the HM Crota checkpoint that we can just grab?
Can I be your 5th? No CP though. PSN: hedera_

Unstable

The 4th Horseman is weird. It's like The Last Word of shotguns. Not sure if I like it but, people are saying it's legit good now, I'm going to try leveling it.

For Science!

If I put together a hypothetical PC build, I might Pm it for your expert evaluation...
Yeah for sure man.

RetroMG

Edit: lol. Logging in now

Don't need loot but can hop on to run sword for you HM Scrota folks if needed. Sadly DeathJR was the only one who saved the CP and I think he's asleep.

Also I've done HM kills with plenty of Lv30s fwiw. If the team is experienced otherwise you could also suicide at the start and then observe to learn the fight. There's no real advantage to 5 vs 6 people.

We would definitely appreciate the help. And looking at the group we have, I think we can probably carry a 30. BigBoss, you're in. That fills us up, so I'll start doing invites.

So first day running anything since BB dropped.

2 HM Atheon clears: Vex Mytho, Universal Remote, VoC, and some armor
1st NF: Truth

Only exotics I'm still missing are 4th Horseman, Nechro, and Lucky Raspberry.

Yeah I wouldn't mind, probably can drag some friends in too if we need numbers.

Cool, I was thinking along the lines of tomorrow evening/friday during the day, we'll see. Have normal Crota CP too.

Just got my fourth Red Death from Deathsinger, too. As with the previous too, I hope its shard serves me well.

Impala26

thanks to the good ole loot cave, im sitting pretty on 1200 plate still plating. my warlock was the last character I made. just remember to equip the green and blue crap before you turn in your bounties to get more materials. if you have maxed EXp on the items you will get 2-3x more materials.

This is pro advice for leveling up new characters. Works for weapon parts too, but I rarely don't have a weapon of a certain slot-type that I don't intend on fully upgrading. I haven't sunk several hundred hours like many of you fine folks... well, not YET anyway, lol.

HM Atheonx3 starting from gorgons unless someone has a Atheon CP. in about 1 1/2 hours.

1 Robdraggoo
2 come on
3 you know you want too
4 yes you sir
5 over there
6 I see you

phen0m24

Sitting at work enjoying Piano Tribute Players doing Video Game Themes. Currently at The Legend of Zelda. So cool!

Oooh now Halo 3. Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom