• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devil You Don't as first Nightfall reward. Let's hope the other two are better. :lol

Jesus fuck, that strike is intense on Nightfall. We got so close to wiping a couple of times, not even funny.

Namikaze1

Damn. You all are old. Here, use this:
Cane.jpg

GRIP

Usual reset raid team:

Yeah I'm in, but this may be my last week (at least for a while). Haven't been playing much lately and I'm gonna be all over Bloodborne when it comes out.

I'll probably be on after I get home from work so whenever you guys feel like starting is fine with me. I don't really care what we run.

Looking to do Crota normal x3, Deathsinger included ofcourse. Depending on time, we might do some other stuff as well.

Looking to start around 6:30 pm GMT. Add yourself to the list.

1. TearsOfBlood
2. EJRobinson
3. Reserved

Nuszka

Was it not agreed it will be hawkmoon ? Good word for destiny gaf players who played before. But tbh i think everyone will be grouping up first and after that summoning, as some might end up in a situation like joining a nightfall with a lvl 12 guardian.
Edit : keep it hawkmoon , cannot wait for the dissapointment in some eyes.

Namikaze1

Was it not agreed it will be hawkmoon ? Good word for destiny gaf players who played before. But tbh i think everyone will be grouping up first and after that summoning, as some might end up in a situation like joining a nightfall with a lvl 12 guardian.
Eh, I wouldn't mind helping out lower soul level hunters.

Gala

Looking to do Crota normal x3, Deathsinger included ofcourse. Depending on time, we might do some other stuff as well.

Looking to start around 6:30 pm GMT. Add yourself to the list.

1. TearsOfBlood
2. EJRobinson
3. Reserved

Count me in at least one time, I'll try to get my alt to 30 in time as well

Deathsinger NM x3 - let's get Wicked the Gjallarhorn!

1) Me - PSN: Phaethon
2) JGW
3)
4)
5)
6)

We really only need one other person since Wicked has been solo-ing Crota like mad (but I ain't waitin on dat nonsense). But c'mon lets go!

Deathsinger NM x3 - let's get Wicked the Gjallarhorn!

1) Me - PSN: Phaethon
2) JGW
3)
4)
5)
6)

We really only need one other person since Wicked has been solo-ing Crota like mad (but I ain't waitin on dat nonsense). But c'mon lets go!
If you are doing it now, I'll come. PSN: Darknyss

Iceman829

That chart forgets to factor in when you get matchmade into garbage teams by garbage matchmaking from bungie. It took me 2.5 hours to get 1 win last time to get the last handful of xp I needed. If you can't win a game you can't gain xp. They seriously need to add different modes to IB already. I shouldn't have to rely on shit matchmaking to hope I get a team with a few people that have brains. Let me run rumble IB if I want. I trust myself above a team of xXx$nip3RDAWG$xXx any day of the week. IB is supposed to be about being the "best" and a proving ground, yet it's the same mode and same 3 maps every single time. Lots of cursing will be going around this week. Then I won't be playing until it's time to pick up my helmet next IB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom