• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never realized how dumb most players are until I started playing a Titan.

Seriously, the bubble should be absolutely useless in Clash. No one area is more important than another, so if someone pops a bubble, the smart thing is to just run the hell away. And yet people consistently come like lambs to the slaughter...

Everyone wants to be a hero. A Bubble Slayer.

ich00

Man you guys are all youngins, for the most part at least. I'm 35, although my wife might tell you I'm closer to 12.

So I just preordered Bloodborne last night, I've tired the souls games before and never got to far in them, this one though looks like a lot of fun. Is there some reading up I should be doing to get myself ready?

PuMa

Man you gy are all youngins, for the most part at least. I'm 35, although my wife might tell you I'm closer to 12.

So I just preordered Bloodborne last night, I've tired the souls games before and never got to far in them, this one though looks like a lot of fun. Is there some reading up I should be doing to get myself ready?

The less you read the better.

Man you gy are all youngins, for the most part at least. I'm 35, although my wife might tell you I'm closer to 12.

Honestly go in blind and enjoy the game. Also keep up on the OT, A few of us are going to play as long as we can and write up our findings.

It will be glorious!

noomi

Have not done a single one, minding my wife and sitting here in meantime. Let me know when you want to do them.

Awesome, I'll be home in about an hour. I'll message you on PSN

I never realized how dumb most players are until I started playing a Titan.

Seriously, the bubble should be absolutely useless in Clash. No one area is more important than another, so if someone pops a bubble, the smart thing is to just run the hell away. And yet people consistently come like lambs to the slaughter...

Yeah... that's how I feel about the majority of destinylfg players.... Not saying they're all bad but.... yeah.... bad experiences there....

I play 1 NF and my wife boots me off, on my Destiny day no less.

Something, something responsibilities.

Doesn't being an adult suck? When kids are like "I can't wait to grow up" NO!....

Adam-Sandler-Wants-You-To-Cherish-Being-Young-In-Billy-Madison.gif

Yay, Gjallarhorn for PrivateHudson.

FINALLY!!

Now I can stop playing this game. Dropping the mic and walking out.

Yay! Grats PrivateHudson! Another guardian ascends!

RetroMG

Okay, it's reset day and I am sick of cleaning house. (And Iron Banner is depressing me.) Who's down for Crota?

PS4 Normal Fresh Crota - Retro needs Titan Raid Boots

1. RetroMG

dB Viper

Oh man I sure hope Xur has Hard Light... I might buy two, or three, just because it has evaded me so long.. lmao. jk.

Then I'll I'd need is the Crux. Sooo many attempts 3x each week, nothing yet.

Oh man I sure hope Xur has Hard Light... I might buy two, or three, just because it has evaded me so long.. lmao. jk.

Then I'll I'd need is the Crux. Sooo many attempts 3x each week, nothing yet.

Might as well if you got the coins. Just don't feel bad when it underwhelms.

Now I have to turn in all of public event packs that I've been saving for HoW.

With Telemtry's, you should be able to unlock Wolfpack Rounds with a days worth of bounties.

Also, let us know how soon you get yourself killed by proximity detection, its the one hidden "feature" that will catch you off guard when you first start using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom