• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pre-ordered RE reveleations2 when I was on my way out of destiny but I came roaring back and now im not sure if I want it anymore. should I cancel it or does anyone else think its worth playing?

Shito

I pre-ordered RE reveleations2 when I was on my way out of destiny but I came roaring back and now im not sure if I want it anymore. should I cancel it or does anyone else think its worth playing?
I wanted the digital version to play them as they release, but I somehow missed the release of the first 2 episodes "because Destiny".
Now I'm waiting for the disc version to get this one, but with Bloodborne just around the corner I might not even bother... Too bad, I've read good things about the first episode.

Also, the lack of 25-30 year old gaffers here is making me sad. Everyone is either early 20's or one foot in the grave..
Damn, so I'm in the "one foot in the grave" camp? :/

That did make me genuinely laugh out loud :p

Edit: Do I sound THAT old! :'(

I can't guess someone's age over game chat, unless it's a 13 year old kid or something.

I think it was our non-gaffer friend East Coast Ghost who made a joke about this and I thought it was true...I'm trying to remember but I can't.

Lima

Yo Hunger of Crota, another Ghorn from Nightfall and my first Dead Orbit shader at level 48. This birthday is legit so far. Now to finish the last weekly and then it is time to get off and get drunk.

I can't guess someone's age over game chat, unless it's a 13 year old kid or something.

I think it was our non-gaffer friend East Coast Ghost who made a joke about this and I thought it was true...I'm trying to remember but I can't.

EastCoastGhost is a gaffer :p

I remember the initial VOG runs when we jumped to the rock formation on the left.
Fun times

Ah yes, the hunger. My most used launcher. My default loadouts for almost every piece of content is Fatebringer/Ice Breaker/Hunger. Second is FB/Black Hammer/Gjallarhorn, but I find the IB to be so much more useful in so many more instances other than boss DPS.

Enjoy that hunger and level it immediately.
Yeah, I got a bunch of telemetries, so it'll level up fast. Really looking forward to messing around with it once I get the perks up and running.

Still no Fatebringer, though. :-\

rNilla

Yo Hunger of Crota, another Ghorn from Nightfall and my first Dead Orbit shader at level 48. This birthday is legit so far. Now to finish the last weekly and then it is time to get off and get drunk.

Oh right, HBD. It's insane that you did not have Hunger until today.

Ghazi

Matchmaking in Weekly Heroic be like:

WQV2jZv.jpg

E: He died, not reviving him. He said he's not leaving, I'm willing to wait all day...

Some people have the worst names, I don't know how they get away with it. On patrol I saw:

DeezBALLsInUrMom or something close to that.

rNilla

Some people have the worst names, I don't know how they get away with it. On patrol I saw:

DeezBALLsInUrMom or something close to that.

I hope Sony never allows you to change your PSN name just so people like this have to explain their usernames to their children.

"Dad, how come your name is DeezBALLsInUrMom?"

"Uh, well son..."

Omni

I've never tried to reach rank 5 in Iron Banner before so I'm going to do that this week. If only because I want that shader. Played for a few hours and got about a quarter way through rank 2. So progress is good, I think

Does it take very long? How much exp is required?

I also saw this happen. Those Titans had infinite bubbles at Bravo all match. Very annoying. I super'd through them once but only managed to get one kill blah. Bungie needs to fix it.

I'm in. I'm down to do both.

Great, then we're set. First run starting from normal gorgons unless someone has normal gatekeeper or Atheon.

I think it's EastCoastGhost.

Ok.

I'm 27 and deathly scared of turning 30 for some reason.

I'm not scared but the 30 tag sounds scary for some reason.

Eastc0ast_gho5t

Thanks.

I'm down.

Join me in orbit..

LOL - and that is exactly what happens. I laugh my butt off or talk my head off with you two.

You know DaVinci's Last Supper painting?

We are doing a play called The Living Last Supper for Easter. it's fun, except I'm the guy in the painting who HAS TO HOLD HIS HANDS UP THE WHOLE TIME.

DANG... MY ARMS

Nami - what the heck man? That sucks bud. Get well soon! Sheesh getting jumped = no bueno. :(

Time to hit the gym Colonel!!
Can't let those arms slack.

Eastc0ast_gho5t

Ahh no wonder I couldn't find him. EastCoast is awesome to play with

E92 M3

Why do people even do 3x normal Atheon? Just do Hard...

Too much trouble for me, but extra chances at exotics.

30 is fine. In our modern society, being a man in his thirties is quite the perfect age, really.
If anything, I'm more scared about turning 40 in a few years...

Yeah I know, it's just a personal thing I have with getting older. It's rather crazy overall, I know lol.

ich00

Usual reset raid team:

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur) ???
a1) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)
a2 ich00 (PSN ichabod00)
a3) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn)

... a few questions:

1) has anyone heard from schwagger15? He was unresponsive for last week's reset raids, and looks like he hasn't posted since Saturday.

2) what's everyone's availability today, given it's St. Patricks? I actually would advocate a later start and abbreviated agenda (maybe just 2x NM CE with a bonus NM DS/Crota kill for exotic rolls if anyone needs it? Skip any HM or Atheon kills?)

As per usual, I'll be around and able to play from the vita until 9 or so when I can get on my PS4. I did the NM CE from my vita over the weekend and it was actually pretty easy. Just shoot me a message if you need me to join, I'm still seaching for the 4th Horsemen to complete my collection.

30 is fine. In our modern society, being a man in his thirties is quite the perfect age, really.
If anything, I'm more scared about turning 40 in a few years...

its not bad, then I again om only 33 so I have 7 years to go

wife: Robert your 34

Me: what?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom