• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a lonely xboner. Will probably get the PS4 for BB soon (have everything preordered). Can't fathom restarting Destiny, though lol.

I restarted Destiny on the PS4. Don't do it.

When I replace my XboxOne I will look you up and we can Destiny to our hearts content. Just waiting for some personal stuff to clear up before I start replacing the rest of my stolen shit from earlier this year.

spyder_ur

Usual reset raid team:

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur) ???
a1) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)
a2 ich00 (PSN ichabod00)
a3) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn)

... a few questions:

1) has anyone heard from schwagger15? He was unresponsive for last week's reset raids, and looks like he hasn't posted since Saturday.

2) what's everyone's availability today, given it's St. Patricks? I actually would advocate a later start and abbreviated agenda (maybe just 2x NM CE with a bonus NM DS/Crota kill for exotic rolls if anyone needs it? Skip any HM or Atheon kills?)

I'm in! I haven't seen Schwagger around much. I'll be free from 8est on.

2x CE plus DS/Crota sounds good to me. I can do more too. Dave, I carried over the Gorgon's CP so we can pass that around.

I'm down for a couple Crota kills and whatever else tonight. I should be around anytime after 8 and I know better than to go out in Boston on St. Pattys but I'll be imbibing secretly as always. I'll need to do Nightfalls, and I wouldn't mind doing some IB if anyone is up for it - I know someone was hunting a chest piece which is for sale this week. Mostly I've just had a ton of fun playing IB the last few rounds with Gaffers.

Sorry, yeah I haven't been around as much and was away for part of last week. Partially have almost nothing to obtain at this point, partially because Boston is no longer a snow apocalypse so going outside is doable, and partly been playing some other stuff (enjoying Wolfenstein but wow it is hard to adjust to the shooting in that game after playing Destiny for so long).

Also, I'm 30. If you aren't between 26-30 you are either disgustingly young or wicked old, no two ways about it.

Manp

Damn. You all are old. Here, use this:
Cane.jpg

aren't you the one that needs one of those lately?

RdN

I just carried a friend that barely plays and have interest in the game through Nightfall and he gets a Gjallarhorn.

Me and my 3 chars since launch are still looking for it.

I just carried a friend that barely plays and have interest in the game through Nightfall and he gets a Gjallarhorn.

Me and my 3 chars since launch are still looking for it.

The thirst it's real...

All my Co-workers who played on the PS4 when I had the Xboxone version all got Hawkmoons and never used them. They all hate hand cannons. It was painful.

Shirow

Banned
yeah, waking up with an injury and not sure how you go it is wonderful...

Hey I hope you get better there bud, you could of been waking up with an injury at 15 thou... that ain't an age thing.

I was referring more to life goals being achieved, knowing what you want and how to get there and also your dating range being the biggest it will be in your life. It's proven that a man that age range can easily date a woman from 23-45 easily. I get hit on by women younger than that thinking I'm 25 but then again I look very young for my age. If anything, it's always flattering when they ask.

First of all, why think I'm angry at you. It's not like I spent 6 hours yesterday in the hospital getting an x-ray on my right foot after getting jumped by 6 little shits who robbed me of my phone and wallet, one of whom decided it would be fun to stomp on my foot, being forced to use crutches for couple weeks. No, I'm just angry at you all and not at the shits who jumped me while I was walking with my girl.

I'm disappointed we didn't get a play by play as it was happening

Do I have to explain myself? And do I have to post everything that happens in my everyday life here? This was something that I didn't wanted to share.

Hold on a minute. I was asking you about the NLB raid, not your personal life. You sharing that has got nothing to do with me.

Nuszka

So as a 31 year old my weapon of choice in Destiny should be NLB? I am actually going to use Threaded Cane as a starting weapon in BB lol

Namikaze1

I hope the next Iron Banner sells the helmet. That's the only piece I'm missing for my Titan. Then again, I'm loving Skullfort's design.

Hold on a minute. I was asking you about the NLB raid, not your personal life. You sharing that has got nothing to do with me.
And like I asked before, do I have to explain?

Can't you please just let it go?

noomi

Yo Noomi when are you gonna be home so we cen try that Hawkmoon banner train?

As soon as that bad boy is leveled :D Hopefully today/tomorrow!

Eh, I wouldn't mind helping out lower soul level hunters.

Yeah... I'm probably going to need lots of help. I'm a complete noob going into a souls game for the 1st time....

You were pretty annoyed at the suggestion the other day, what changed your mind? :p

Hah! RNG has blessed me on this day. Hawkmoon is now a perfectly acceptable watch word! :p

Oh and this! I had too... I only wish that party chat was recorded.... it was amazing! How does one record party chat audio in ps4 videos?!

Epic Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LgxBVXkjOM

I couldn't even move lol

Shirow

Banned
Just got an email that a new episode of POWERS is on the store... I think I may have to log on even later. Has anyone seen the show yet? I'm loving it.

E92 M3

I restarted Destiny on the PS4. Don't do it.

When I replace my XboxOne I will look you up and we can Destiny to our hearts content. Just waiting for some personal stuff to clear up before I start replacing the rest of my stolen shit from earlier this year.

Yeah get that situation sorted out. I can't fathom restarting - too much work down the drain. Sucks there is no account transferring.

bloodbourne, which is why I thuoght he had ps4

Also, CAN'T wait for No Man's Sky.

That chart forgets to factor in when you get matchmade into garbage teams by garbage matchmaking from bungie. It took me 2.5 hours to get 1 win last time to get the last handful of xp I needed. If you can't win a game you can't gain xp. They seriously need to add different modes to IB already. I shouldn't have to rely on shit matchmaking to hope I get a team with a few people that have brains. Let me run rumble IB if I want. I trust myself above a team of xXx$nip3RDAWG$xXx any day of the week. IB is supposed to be about being the "best" and a proving ground, yet it's the same mode and same 3 maps every single time. Lots of cursing will be going around this week. Then I won't be playing until it's time to pick up my helmet next IB.

Definitely could use some more modes. Inferno or Rumble would be a nice change of pace (assuming top 3 or whatever could cash out instead of just 1st place). I guess that's something they're looking in to doing at some nebulous point.

Nuszka

As soon as that bad boy is leveled :D Hopefully today/tomorrow!

Yeah... I'm probably going to need lots of help. I'm a complete noob going into a souls game for the 1st time....

Oh and this! I had too... I only wish that party chat was recorded.... it was amazing! How does one record party chat audio in ps4 videos?!

Epic Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LgxBVXkjOM

Today it must have been one of my best gaming moments this year, amazing.
If you are going to be there leveling your new baby i can help , have nothing to do right now, wife is down with a stomah flu. About BB - will be there to help as well , double kurwas all day long , can't beat it :)

Shirow

Banned
It's crap but I can't stop watching it for some reason.

I'm having a lot of fun watching that show, I think it has great potential and it seems to be actually getting decent reviews. I hope having it under the playstation store only doesn't harm it.

Frostburn

Okay so I'm gonna hop on for Nightfalls soon if anyone wants to run them and maybe the weekly. I'm also game for Crota's End NM or Atheon/Gorgon HM.

RetroMG

Okay, it's reset day and I am sick of cleaning house. Who's down for Crota?

PS4 Normal Fresh Crota - Retro needs Titan Raid Boots

1. RetroMG

noomi

Today it must have been one of my best gaming moments this year, amazing.
If you are going to be there leveling your new baby i can help , have nothing to do right now, wife is down with a stomah flu. About BB - will be there to help as well , double kurwas all day long , can't beat it :)

Haha, yeah today was a definitely special day, hearing everyone cheer about it really meant a lot to me :) It's up there with some of the best gaming moments of my life.

LMFAO @ double Kurwas! HAHAHA

Although I'm sure we'll be making some awesome moments when Bloodborne comes out, my body is ready!

And yes, I will be home in about an hour and a half, going to start with nightfalls so I can get the buff for handing in bounties....etc Did you already complete your 3x nightfalls today?

I never realized how dumb most players are until I started playing a Titan.

Seriously, the bubble should be absolutely useless in Clash. No one area is more important than another, so if someone pops a bubble, the smart thing is to just run the hell away. And yet people consistently come like lambs to the slaughter...

E92 M3

I never realized how dumb most players are until I started playing a Titan.

Seriously, the bubble should be absolutely useless in Clash. No one area is more important than another, so if someone pops a bubble, the smart thing is to just run the hell away. And yet people consistently come like lambs to the slaughter...

It's the same mentality that causes people to chase you to their death. Happens all the time in Halo and it's hilarious. Very one-track mind without thinking about what happens 2 steps ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom