• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steroyd

Oh wow just realised out of all my exotic chances today, which is everything from Atheon to Crota to Nightfall, I only got a crux of Crota to show for today.

el oh el.

We're going to do everything and we're going to stream it and it's going to happen.

If you're referring to the disappointment happening, then yes, that will most certainly happen.

Edit: can you save that normal Gorgon CP for me? I'm literally going for all 24 shots this week.

Congrats to Hudson! Glad the search is over.

Although I can never relate to the "only playing for X loot" idea.

2 White Whales slain today by my count. Will there be more?

3 NM DS+Scrota, 3 HM Scrota, 3 NM Gorgons + Atheon, 3 HM of same, 3 NFalls: no luck. Saw TLord drop at least 4 times, twice for one guy from the same NM Gorgons+Atheon run, lol

Lots of fun times though!

Oh wow just realised out of all my exotic chances today, which is everything from Atheon to Crota to Nightfall, I only got a crux of Crota to show for today.

el oh el.

I thought you got a DBreath in CE? Maybe not. I can't blame you if you forgot, haha.

phen0m24

Hudson stopped replying.

must be leveling that Horn already

Kartik, GK - your time is coming

heck maybe when Bungie scrambled Xur's circuits he'll sell it again

For fun, someone is compiling NF drops on Bungie.net and getting some interesting results. Obviously it is not Scientific, there are probably a few troll reports and some reporting bias influencing "good" drops, but the overall trend is interesting. It now has over a Month of data with thousands of drops recorded.

Some cool high level stats:

Ascendant Material ~20% (even split in Energy/Shard)
Strange Coins ~12%
Legendary Weapon 20%
Legendary Engram 8%
Exotic 40%

Gjallarhorn has a drop rate about 2x higher than any other weapon (2.8%). Could be due to reporting bias, but could also be legitimately higher than others.

Raw data Google doc

someday

Banned
How big is the #ForeverNoHorn club?

It has lost a few members recently, but still kicking around.
I'm a member :(
I took my friend's 27 alt through nightfall a couple of weeks ago and he got one...two nights ago we were on Earth doing patrols and he was taking out level 2 dregs with his wolfpack rounds. I left his ass there.

Shito

For fun, someone is compiling NF drops on Bungie.net and getting some interesting results. Obviously it is not Scientific, there are probably a few troll reports and some reporting bias influencing "good" drops, but the overall trend is interesting. It now has over a Month of data with thousands of drops recorded.

Some cool high level stats:

Ascendant Material ~20% (even split in Energy/Shard)
Strange Coins ~12%
Legendary Weapon 20%
Legendary Engram 8%
Exotic 40%

Gjallarhorn has a drop rate about 2x higher than any other weapon (2.8%). Could be due to reporting bias, but could also be legitimately higher than others.

Raw data Google doc
I saw this yesterday, and I replied to the survey.
I must admit that I probably did so because I got the horn in my last NF last week, so that made me wonder about that particular stat myself...
In any case, I shall now try to reply to it each week (that is not omnigul).

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Anyone up for 3x Nightfall tonight at say 6 pm EST?

Add Palom12 on psn if so.

Tigerheli?

So random that I even saw this, as I don't frequent the thread as much as I used to! Fate...

Seriously though, I can't at 6 bc I'll still be at work. Will be on later though.

Hudson stopped replying.

must be leveling that Horn already

Kartik, GK - your time is coming

heck maybe when Bungie scrambled Xur's circuits he'll sell it again

Swear to god I will shard an exotic if it happens this week. Not the Horn of course. But some exotic will be ritually negated the fuck out of my inventory if that thing drops for me this week.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone on XB1 wanna run the Nightfall? I'm a level 29 Bladedancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom