• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowai

Holy shit Armanterium sucks now. i dunno if they nerfed it, but the Heavy Ammo/Special bonus is shit. Like, I only get 1 bullet extra for a sniper riffle, 1 extra rocket, or 10 extra machine gun rounds.

The fuck? I'm guessing this is for other bonuses too.

Two lightening grenades is not suck.

shem935

Banned

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
...mumblemumble...it needs to give out more ammo :(
All of the "increased x ammo" perks bring your whatever type of ammo stock to a new cap; doubling up on them doesn't do anything (and those are just the normal perks on the Armamentarium, the special one is obviously the doubled grenade); for buildmaking purposes, Armamentarium is pretty awesome because you can play around with pieces that use other perks

All of the "increased x ammo" perks bring your whatever type of ammo stock to a new cap; doubling up on them doesn't do anything (and those are just the normal perks on the Armamentarium, the special one is obviously the doubled grenade); for buildmaking purposes, Armamentarium is pretty awesome because you can play around with pieces that use other perks

Yeah, but like my Sniper Rifle still only gets 2-3 more ammo. It's a small amount and well...I don't see a difference ._.

Namikaze1

Damn that second weekly took forever. Not doing the third one: don't need the coins, don't need the bother.

I would have somewhat agreed if he at least used it to shoot wizards. But nope, used it on the ogre and that's about it. He then proceeded to rush Omnigul and die in the middle of the room.
*sigh*

It's my first time getting that unlucky on randoms.
Ah. Then that changes things.

mind blown #1
I didn't know it till three months after I bought it.

Thanks for the run guys, and thanks for the most exciting Ghorn drop reaction from keepmode, lol.

lol that was funny. I think I was more excited for him. Thats my reaction now when anyone gets one in a raid and I don't even have one yet. Don't know what I will do when I finally have it drop for me.

Great run! Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom