• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamicowzi

Banned
Ah I'd already signed up for ya since you PMed last wwek. :p Oops, I should've told you.

Still 2 spots left. If anyone tries to sign up and it says we're full just post your PSN and I'll make sure you get the spot.

Hey...would it be ok if I signed my fiancé up? She's never ran a raid before...lvl 31 titan

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey...would it be ok if I signed my fiancé up? She's never ran a raid before...lvl 31 titan
of course it would, that's the whole point! Actually, just don't do anything with the sign-up form- since you're on there twice now I'll just count one of those entries as her. Just bring her with you when you join up at 9 :)

One spot lef!

kamicowzi

Banned
of course it would, that's the whole point! Actually, just don't do anything with the sign-up form- since you're on there twice now I'll just count one of those entries as her. Just bring her with you when you join up at 9 :)

One spot lef!

Sweet...works for me. Plus, I don't have to face enrage mode since she's bugging me to get her in lol.

todd360

We got two spots open for the mythocast tomorrow. Recording will be at 8 pm est. You don't really need to come prepared or anything. I think were just going to have a free for all destiny talk. All you need is a mic that is decent such as a playstation gold headset for example, and a free skype account. Anyone that is interested can pm me.

The trick is to get invited to kill Crota and don't do any other part of the raid ever.

We did pretty good with knowing what places to hold. Also, if you want to rank up, play a little each day tomorrow through Monday and buy the exp boost from Saladin each time. You should hit rank 4 or 5 that way if you also do bounties.

I'll try that. Knowing my luck with randies, though, it'll be a pain train.

I wanna try and get all three characters through CE this week, its ridiculous how easy it is.

Namikaze1

Edit: sorry but Destiny isn't letting log back in after kicking me out when I made the original post. I'm calling it a night. Again, sorry.

Few random shots since you guys are sharing photos . . .

My first Xur (a few weeks ago):

Finally not a newb:

Chillin' on the moon after a kill:

Namikaze1

And I got kicked to main screen. Having trouble logging back in. Gonna give it 5 minutes before calling it a night if it doesn't log me back in.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
We got two spots open for the mythocast tomorrow. Recording will be at 8 pm est. You don't really need to come prepared or anything. I think were just going to have a free for all destiny talk. All you need is a mic that is decent such as a playstation gold headset for example, and a free skype account. Anyone that is interested can pm me.
Holy fuck WHAT I can use my PS Gold headset as a standard USB pc mic? Are you serious right now

My dog just destroyed my PC headset (for the second time, actually...)

Shito

Goddamn, this week's random MM for weeklies is such bullshit.
First one I get teammed up with two guys who keep rushing Omnigul, I must have revived them like 1354036510 times.
Second one is still on-going: laggy as fuck, and the two other guys shoot two mobs and then decide to backtrack to a corner and not do shit. I just rushed the mobs to suicide myself right in the middle of the pack, and see what they do.
Answer for the moment is: wait a bit, try to revive me, and die.
We then wipe, they rush again, and we wipe again.

Shit is so stupid.
Why are these guys even playing?
Ugh.

Namikaze1

"Unable to connect to PSN."

Uh, what?! I am connected to PSN!

*goes to store*
*no error message pops up*
*goes back to Destiny*
*tries to log back in*

"Unable to connect to PSN."

Goddammit, Destiny.

RetroMG

Goddamn, this week's random MM for weeklies is such bullshit.
First one I get teammed up with two guys who keep rushing Omnigul, I must have revived them like 1354036510 times.
Second one is still on-going: laggy as fuck, and the two other guys shoot two mobs and then decide to backtrack to a corner and not do shit. I just rushed the mobs to suicide myself right in the middle of the pack, and see what they do.
Answer for the moment is: wait a bit, try to revive me, and die.
We then wipe, they rush again, and we wipe again.

Shit is so stupid.
Why are these guys even playing?
Ugh.

I had this earlier today when I did my first heroic. Decided it wasn't worth it - I'm mostly doing IB this week anyway, and working on the Notorious trophy in Crucible. IF Xur sells something good tomorrow, I'll try to grab some friends or gaffers for it, but otherwise - no. I'm skipping this week.

Namikaze1

Well, I gave Destiny 10 minutes to let me log back in but I keep getting the same message even though I am logged in to PSN and getting messages from friends. Looks like no raid for me.

That guy is 32 and he's using Abyss Defiant and Gjallarhorn in an arc burn weekly.

Come. On.
Gjallarhorn I can understand since it is an OP weapon and would still do a great deal of damage.

Frenden

Banned
Rank 4 with randoms achieved. Mostly good games. I got super lucky. Only a few quitters and one AFKer.

I'm going for the AR, but I don't know why. The stats seem junky (even for a pre-patch AR).

Deku Tree

I'm down for one.

I'm down for HM Crota tonight, Deku. #QuestForDekuchasm :) if Soss and Ray are down, that makes 4 of us.

Can't promise I'll play anything of Destiny next week though lol

Count me in guys, I just need 1. Have CP, if im not online message me on PSN and I'll come on , psn is noomi85

I can run sword if needed but otherwise I'll either be doing IB or not playing. Happy to help of course, but priority to people that still need loot.

I'm kinda surprised you've only gotten 2 Fangs so far, have you gotten a million Words? I've lost count but I feel like I've had 5+ of each. Dismantled a lot by now so who knows.

Hey thanks!

Yes I always get the Word. I have gotten a million million WoC and only two Fangs ever. Figures the fang dropped for me the first time I did HM Crota and then only one other time since.

I will look for everyone when I get on later closer to 9pm est.

Well, I gave Destiny 10 minutes to let me log back in but I keep getting the same message even though I am logged in to PSN and getting messages from friends. Looks like no raid for me.

Does everyone else still want to run NM Crota?

1) kreepmode
2) Lnkn52
3) thenal84
4) phantom8324
5) Waters_100
6)

If so we need one more.

Ugh, 250 more rep to Rank 3 IB and I can finally get lvl32 boots, but I have to go to work now.

Become Legend has to wait 14 more hours :(

shem935

Banned
Hey thanks!

Yes I always get the Word. I have gotten a million million WoC and only two Fangs ever. Figures the fang dropped for me the first time I did HM Crota and then only one other time since.

I will look for everyone when I get on later closer to 9pm est.

Count me in. Will look out for you later.

Shito

Damn that second weekly took forever. Not doing the third one: don't need the coins, don't need the bother.

Gjallarhorn I can understand since it is an OP weapon and would still do a great deal of damage.
I would have somewhat agreed if he at least used it to shoot wizards. But nope, used it on the ogre and that's about it. He then proceeded to rush Omnigul and die in the middle of the room.
*sigh*

It's my first time getting that unlucky on randoms.

Shito

TheHM05 really is starting to get bored, I think: after spending some 4 hours soloing the nightfall, he's currently soloing CE with the maximum level handicap on each phase.
Currently doing the bridge as a level 28.

[EDIT]
And he got it, heading to deathsinger now...

Holy shit Armanterium sucks now. i dunno if they nerfed it, but the Heavy Ammo/Special bonus is shit. Like, I only get 1 bullet extra for a sniper riffle, 1 extra rocket, or 10 extra machine gun rounds.

The fuck? I'm guessing this is for other bonuses too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom