• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

Pooh is definitely our thread mascot. We need guardian pooh fan art. He will perpetually read deej weekly updates with his meme look.

vctor182

IB rank 4 achieved! Getting that machine gun and warlock bond. Maybe it's because I'm playing on ps3 but I haven't had a lot of issues playing with randoms we even beat a full fireteam

DGAF pls. We're really submarining our "on topic" posting percentage. People think 19 OTs came from LFG posts, little do they know how high our Pooh percentage is...

Here's an example of posting done properly:

That feeling when you have an exotic bounty that needs you to do a strike without dying, and you keep getting killed by 'misadventure' or 'killed by the architects'

fucking bungie

I don't see anything wrong with this incident. Shoulder charged a thrall which activated my turbo light speed boosters which flung me into the lamp which killed me. Perfectly normal.

ExemplaryCarefreeKusimanse.gif

is anyone still doing Crota HM and have a spot free?

edit: and what's wrong with having a Naruto avatar? XD
edit2: dang. i see it's full.

any one down for WHS (x2) ?

is anyone still doing Crota HM and have a spot free?

edit: and what's wrong with having a Naruto avatar? XD

I'd be down for doing it soon if you can handle a lowly 31 hiding behind a bunch of 32s and shaking uncontrollably at the "Presence of Crota." I have Hunger of Crota maxed, so I'm not totally a wasted spot ;). Been a good RNG week for me and everyone I've been playing with (all three Nightfall peeps got Exotics), so I'm up to roll the dice again.

grief

Anyone up for 2 HM Atheon kills? I've had insane luck this week so maybe I can wrap it up with a Mythoclast. I also need a Normal Crota kill and can carry sword for that if needed.

Soooooooo these options that Bungie is implementing to help ppl with color blindness is awesome. Can't believe I've never seen or at least noticed another game doing that. I learned fairly quick which enemies have which shield but because I read up on em rather than really seeing the differences. The mix of engram's in those photos is the perfect example of how I see things and my wife finally understands me lol. Thank you Bungie <3

On the IB side of things, bought a Jolder's Hammer and landed solar, persistence, field scout, and feeding frenzy on my first roll...what do???

Soooooooo these options that Bungie is implementing to help ppl with color blindness is awesome. Can't believe I've never seen or at least noticed another game doing that. I learned fairly quick which enemies have which shield but because I read up on em rather than really seeing the differences. The mix of engram's in those photos is the perfect example of how I see things and my wife finally understands me lol. Thank you Bungie <3

On the IB side of things, bought a Jolder's Hammer and landed solar, persistence, field scout, and feeding frenzy on my first roll...what do???

I'm not colorblind but Arc and Void shields are still a little challenging to distinguish, but I know them all by heart now.

Both Blue and Purple Engrams can look similar depending on the ambient lighting of the environment. Other times they pop and are clearly different.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
new bee raid victory! had a number of first timers in the vault even though we were all 31. awesome run :D

Now to tackle Shaded Woods...

if you think it's bad now, wait till you realize
they're siblings

i think i'll make the next OT and save us from this liplocking warlock

Whoa! miss information. They are non blood related step siblings
dont forget about the twin sister as well
! There is a clear differences ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom