• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sullichin

new bee raid victory! had a number of first timers in the vault even though we were all 31. awesome run :D

Now to tackle Shaded Woods...

That was great. I haven't done VOG in forever. and only a handful of times and that was an awesome way to get reacquainted. I like how effective shotguns are in most parts of VOG now.

Lnkn52

We'll see in about five hours. No more hunting for images on reddit in the morning half asleep.

CePpaK8.jpg

Lace

Down for some iron banner if anyone needs a guy. Surprising how much easier it is compared to normal matchmaking. Can really abuse some weapons.

Psn: reaperchad.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
That was great. I haven't done VOG in forever. and only a handful of times and that was an awesome way to get reacquainted. I like how effective shotguns are in most parts of VOG now.
Yeah, Praetorians and Oracles get torn all up

I can't believe we got the Gatekeepers on the first shot at the buzzer like that.

Down for some iron banner if anyone needs a guy. Surprising how much easier it is compared to normal matchmaking. Can really abuse some weapons.

Psn: reaperchad.

Maybe I suck, but I struggle in IB. I feel outmatched more often. In regular crucible I occasionally get a match where I dominate. IB I am usually bottom half.

Lace

Maybe I suck, but I struggle in IB. I feel outmatched more often. In regular crucible I occasionally get a match where I dominate. IB I am usually bottom half.
I could definitely understand. The weapon buffs really don't shine until IB which is a double edged sword.

Deku Tree

First Crux, Gjallarhorn #3, Fang #3 and #4.
Good RNG night. There is officially no loot left for me to care about from Crota's End.
Thanks Team! Thanks Samarui Drizzay!

First Crux, Gjallarhorn #3, Fang #3 and #4.
Good RNG night. There is officially no loot left for me to care about from Crota's End.
Thanks Team! Thanks Samarui Drizzay!

Awesome milestone. Gotta feel good.

Even though I don't need 3 of everything and t ttansfering is simple and easy, I still want Gjallarhorn #2 and #3 more than any of the few Exotics I don't have.

Arrrammis

Man... I just realized that borderlands: the handsome collection (pre-sequel + borderlands 2 + all dlc's for $60) launches Tuesday for ps4 with bloodborne... Destiny might finally get a break.

LTWood12

Took 3 resets to get my first Hunter to 32. Always rocked 3 Titans, but finally decided to take the plunge. Honestly didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would.

2YSMON8m.jpg

Guess it's time to make some space magic.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Purple engram from weekly turned into 150 INT crest of lupi. First time I got an exotic from purple chest engram. Of course it's a dupe, wonder if I should keep it.

Also a blue engram turned into this. Just got one of these like a few days ago too.

iJgIfMgCOwXDK.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom