• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

So I want to finally ditch the default PS4 "headset" and get something more functional, but I'm only looking to spend ~$30. Are there any decent headsets out there for that much?

Lace

So I want to finally ditch the default PS4 "headset" and get something more functional, but I'm only looking to spend ~$30. Are there any decent headsets out there for that much?

The Xbox one headset is ~$50 and I heard is decent and works with the PS4. Don't know of anything that I would buy that is cheaper.

MildSoss

Took 3 resets to get my first Hunter to 32. Always rocked 3 Titans, but finally decided to take the plunge. Honestly didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would.

2YSMON8m.jpg

Guess it's time to make some space magic.

Congrats, thats RNG for you. 6 weeks and my Titan is still missing 1 piece. IB is my salvation for now. Lvl 32 will be achieved this week.

I would recommend the gold headset. Best for the price. Just be warned the quality build is plastic and is prone to break easiliy. One thing I really like about the gold headset, you can acutally adjust the chat and Ingame volume ratio well. That's something unlike other headsets can do.

Sullichin

Second Jolder's Hammer re-roll got me Spray and Play, Field Scout/Flared Magwell and Crowd Control. I'll take it. The first time I re-rolled I got the exact same version as the one I bought, solar too.

Enough .gif spam FFS.

Hmm I'm guessing/hoping "spam" refers to the off-topic stuff. It definitely takes a little time+energy to make the stuff I post and I'm sure that's true for the few other people that post pics and gifs. Personally I really enjoy seeing Destiny "media" from fellow DGAFers play sessions. Honestly wish there was more of it but don't know what the forum policies are...

I would recommend the gold headset. Best for the price. Just be warned the quality build is plastic and is prone to break easiliy. One thing I really like about the gold headset, you can acutally adjust the chat and Ingame volume ratio well. That's something unlike other headsets can do.

My chat audio is always turned way up relative to game to make sure I can hear everyone clearly whenever I'm in a group/party chat. Which is 98% of my Destiny time. I kinda miss the Destiny audio sometimes, haha.

In a few mins. Just rebooting my rounter. Arghhhh scrota!!! Why do you have to be that way

I've been refining some of my Scrota theories. The recent increase in Scrotastic behavior seems related to some of the PSN and/or Destiny network stability issues. Disappearing swords, improperly timed immune shields and quick stand auto-kills all seem to be on "their end" of the connection while some things like enemies HP, his shield and HP etc. are on "our side." So a team with all green bars and the sword guy as host won't see leggy hit markers but might see the aforementioned BS.

Don't know enough of the technical details to explain it better but it would make sense if they changed "where" his immune shield is stored to prevent the Ethernet cheese. The immune response couldn't be turned off anymore by disconnecting the host player's connection because they transferred it to Bungie's side. The problems arise when there's a desynchronization between the shield break/kneeling that's stored on the player's side and the immune response stored on Bungie's side.

I could be completely making shit up but I think there's something to it....

lol I had no idea the first and second perk of Hawkmoon can actually stack. If you have WoL buff it can kill people in PvP with just one headshot.

Hmm I'm guessing/hoping "spam" refers to the off-topic stuff. It definitely takes a little time+energy to make the stuff I post and I'm sure that's true for the few other people that post pics and gifs. Personally I really enjoy seeing Destiny "media" from fellow DGAFers play sessions. Honestly wish there was more of it but don't know what the forum policies are...

My chat audio is always turned way up relative to game to make sure I can hear everyone clearly whenever I'm in a group/party chat. Which is 98% of my Destiny time. I kinda miss the Destiny audio sometimes, haha.

I've been refining some of my Scrota theories. The recent increase in Scrotastic behavior seems related to some of the PSN and/or Destiny network stability issues. Disappearing swords, improperly timed immune shields and quick stand auto-kills all seem to be on "their end" of the connection while some things like enemies HP, his shield and HP etc. are on "our side." So a team with all green bars and the sword guy as host won't see leggy hit markers but might see the aforementioned BS.

Don't know enough of the technical details to explain it better but it would make sense if they changed "where" his immune shield is stored to prevent the Ethernet cheese. The immune response couldn't be turned off anymore by disconnecting the host player's connection because they transferred it to Bungie's side. The problems arise when there's a desynchronization between the shield break/kneeling that's stored on the player's side and the immune response stored on Bungie's side.

I could be completely making shit up but I think there's something to it....

It def does seem like its happening way more now. He keeps getting up really fast or teleporting for me T__T

I don't speak for the mods, but I think the on-topic stuff is probably fine. You probably missed it, but it was a little crazy and off the rails for half a page before getting cleaned up.

vctor182

Awww yeaaaah rolled jolders hammer with persistence, field scout and surplus. It's like thunderlord and corrective measure had a baby!

Omni

People keep saying Hard Light is being sold tonight. Is it just rumours or has Xur inventory been leaked again? I know it changed last patch.

Shito

People keep saying Hard Light is being sold tonight. Is it just rumours or has Xur inventory been leaked again? I know it changed last patch.
That's megaman's prediction for this week, but he's insisting on the fact that Bungie can supersede the regular calendar if they want to, like they did last week.

Have they patched the safe room at omnigul?
We wiped a couple of times in there last night.

No, but it isn't 100%. Splash damage can get you if you aren't careful and Arcburn gives you no margin for error. A Defender Titan is a good insurance policy along with a Warlock for res.

Last minute Xur predictions?

It has been a while since a Heavy has been sold. Gjallarhorn is a no go. Maybe Thunderlord will come out to play, but it will probably be Truth.

Truth is the last Exotic Weapon I need :D

RemiLP

I think he said that xur can still be predicted the same way as before, but that bungie manually changed him last time. Xur is the same, but they can if they want add a different xur that they controll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom