• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's on the Speaker side.

MK 44 Stand Asides
Mask of the Third Man
Apotheosis Veil
Hard Light

Helmet Engram
Heavy Ammo

bcIS6LC.jpg

Hard Light, cool.

It underwhelms, but everyone looking to get it for their collection. This is a nice day.

Hey, Xur hooks me up with Mk 44 Stand Asides. My Titan can get to Level 32 now :p

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
No Gjallarhorn? I am disappoint Xur lol.

Hard Light is a pretty rare weapon for some reason so get it if you guys don't have it.

blazeuk

Nothing for me either but it's probably to be expected when I only need a few things to complete the collection. Will pick up some more heavy ammo.

Shito

Damn, I'll be bleeding coins today!
Hard Light, Apotheosis and the Titan boots for me.
All for the collection, but that's a good week!

Finalllllllyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Hard light is mine! And the titan boots! The only exotic left I need is the necro which the game refuses to give me after 20ish clears.....

Feorax

Bought all the armours.

Means all I'm missing now is Armamentarium, Starfire Protocol, Lucky Raspberry and Ruin wings for armour.

Steroyd

Oh wait he's selling HAWKMOON upgrade????

Why and how, since it's a PS exclusive?

I can finally upgrade my 300 hawk! Fuck off RNG.

A big deal was made when the monte carlo upgrade got sold in December, and Xur had the hawkmoon upgrade back in January iirc.

Manp

Manp said:
missing exotics:

Titan:
- Mk. 44 Stand Asides (LOL)

Hunter:
- Achlyophage Symbiote (had the 30 light one but dismantled it when i didn't have an hunter)
- Lucky Raspberry (actually want this one)
- Mask of the Third Man (actually want this one)
- Radiant Dance Machines (LOL)

Warlock:
- Apotheosis Veil
- Claws of Ahamkara

Weapons:
- Hard Light
- Monte Carlo
- Red Death (actually want this one)
- Universal Remote

getting there...

:)

Honestly. God no, was good back in day1, and only if you didn't have a Suros.

Now is just pokemon thingie and if you really like it. TBH, i like the sound and the HUD UI it has. Too bad it's stats are meeeeeh at best.

I am just disappointed that all auto rifles are nerf to death :/ I really like monte carlo's design but atleast I cant use it for anything besides Strikes, which I have not played since January :/

getting there...

:)

Xur has been very good to you as of late. I have had similar luck. This is the first week in a month I have less than 2 Exotics to buy. Despite having an income of 27+ coins per week, I have been blowing through them quickly. Should start slowing down now that I only have 5 left to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom