• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me:

Radiant Dance Machines (ehehe)
Crux (lol)
Gjallarhorn :/

Already had Hard Light. Not really worth any coins or bounties spent on levelling it

Don't dog on the RDM, they are legit fun. PvE is a blast using them with Shotguns and ADS, especially with Lightweight perk. Moving so freely. Try them in non-serious ROCing.

Ahh! Finally will get every exotic now! Those two helmets are the last exotics that I needed (I am not counting necrochasm).

Also EuroGAF, anyone see/seen the eclipse yet?

Manp

For me:

Radiant Dance Machines (ehehe)
Crux (lol)
Gjallarhorn :/

Already had Hard Light. Not really worth any coins or bounties spent on levelling it

i made my post more clear, i already had hard light as well (got it from Atheon couple of weeks back). only getting MK44s and Apotheosis veil.
can't wait to get Monte Carlo to complete my weapons collection.

:)

YEAH BABY!!!!

XUR SELLS HARD LIGHT!!!!

FINALLY! I have them all!!!! All the Exotic Weapons and Armor!

The circle is fucking complete!

The questions is: Now that I have all this stuff, what reason do I have to play the game now?

YEAH BABY!!!!

XUR SELLS HARD LIGHT!!!!

The questions is: Now that I have all this stuff, what reason do I have to play the game now?

You need 3 of every weapon, 1 for each character.

YEAH BABY!!!!

XUR SELLS HARD LIGHT!!!!

ForLoveOfTheGame-poster.jpg

Out 1

Don't dog on the RDM, they are legit fun. PvE is a blast using them with Shotguns and ADS, especially with Lightweight perk. Moving so freely. Try them in non-serious ROCing.
I see, thanks. will grab them next time they are in Xur's stock. Thought they were as worthless as the Titan ones

i made my post more clear, i already had hard light as well (got it from Atheon couple of weeks back). only getting MK44s and Apotheosis veil.
can't wait to get Monte Carlo to complete my weapons collection.

:)

Yes, I understood that, just copied your template. :)

Nuszka

So was busy last night , just got this morning, Xur does not excite me anymore as i have everything except plan c and vex(vexless for life ). But i wanted to talk about last nights weekly update - are we suppose to get hyped for new music settings and colourblind features ? Bungie i want the carrot, give me reasons to play the game , some word on how HoW weapons will get upgraded so i can farm mats. Over 500 hours in and from last week i only have been playing on tuesdays now with my usual group where we have great fun and i will still keep on doing that, wish i could have that everyday. HoW can't come soon enough.

amar212

YEAH BABY!!!!

XUR SELLS HARD LIGHT!!!!

Now you can finally PLAY the game.

I know it sounds weird, but gear is only a drive.

Now you can play without stress.

At least I got it like that once I collected everything.

Anilusion

Started playing 2 weeks ago and I main hunter. I have 14 coins, is the hunter helm worth buying for pve? It seems great for PvP, but are Bladedancers useful in raids?

Started playing 2 weeks ago and I main hunter. I have 14 coins, is the hunter helm worth buying for pve? It seems great for PvP, but are Bladedancers useful in raids?

Its good for Crota's End hard mode since it lets you regen health from orbs. Bladedancer are the "best"class for swordbearer for Crota's End raid. But overall its mainly a PvP helmet. How many strange coins do you have first off?

Yes, especially in Crota's End. And the helmet Mask of the Third Man is usefull for Crota hard mode because you regen health when you pick up an orb.

I can't believe he's selling 3 things I need this is awesome i'm down to 2 weapons needed and 3 armours.

The hunt goes on

Its the only way you can regain health on HM Crota as a hunter unless you have a raid helmet with the perk orb perk.

Shito

If you don't have any exotic armor yet, buy it.
It's not perfect, but it's a good one.

Its the only way you can regain health on HM Crota as a hunter unless you have a raid helmet with the perk orb perk.
Red Death and Suros say hi! :3

Shito

Suros healing is very unreliable. Plus, you don't always have enemies to kill to regain health, especially not in hard CE.

Helmets with infusion better any day, everyday.
Sure it's better, not arguing that.
But it's not the only option available. ^^

Anilusion

Its good for Crota's End hard mode since it lets you regen health from orbs. Bladedancer are the "best"class for swordbearer for Crota's End raid. But overall its mainly a PvP helmet. How many strange coins do you have first off?

I have 14 coins. I have about 30 mote of light as well though so I'm going to buy an engram first.

Yes, especially in Crota's End. And the helmet Mask of the Third Man is usefull for Crota hard mode because you regen health when you pick up an orb.

That's good to hear :)

bitsurugi

Anybody doing/want to do IB? Just me and Unstable doing some rando-rumba silliness now. Need a few more to be able to initiate pro mode...

Need a few more rep points to rank 5, but am at work now, be back home not sooner then 5h, then i will gladly join the banner train!

Hyun Sai

Suros healing is very unreliable. Plus, you don't always have enemies to kill to regain health, especially not in hard CE.

You don't need to kill enemies to regen health with Suros. It's especially useful on the yellows on Hard as you've got more chances due to their very high health.

No Gja from Xur, vacation extended ! ^^

I'd pay 5$ for some gundam dlc armor for titans. And when you would jump, the thrusters on your back would shoot out little flames. Make it happen, bungie.

I'll join in about half an hour.

Need a few more rep points to rank 5, but am at work now, be back home not sooner then 5h, then i will gladly join the banner train!

Wish I could join. Will be on for a bit in 2 hours or so.

haha no worries guys... I'm getting so many connection errors it's been ridiculous. Coconuts, baboons, pumpkins, monkeys caterpillars and just stupid errors that say I don't have PSN permission. It's been a nightmare so far today.

Restarted router and trying to log back in but not sure how well the train will be able to roll today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom