• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifEndz

Finally xur sold mask of the third man. Picked up that and the warlock helm. Not a bad week. Finally able to heal off orbs in Crota.

noomi

Welp I used 2 coins today wooo! Pulse Rifle And Machine Gun Telemetry! The leveling continues!

YEAH BABY!!!!

XUR SELLS HARD LIGHT!!!!

FINALLY! I have them all!!!! All the Exotic Weapons and Armor!

The circle is fucking complete!

The questions is: Now that I have all this stuff, what reason do I have to play the game now?

Haha! best feeling in the world is having everything you need. Now you can start playing the game!

Thank you Xur!

Grats man, it's my favorite looking helmet in the game. So good! infusion is great for crota too.

So was busy last night , just got this morning, Xur does not excite me anymore as i have everything except plan c and vex(vexless for life ). But i wanted to talk about last nights weekly update - are we suppose to get hyped for new music settings and colourblind features ? Bungie i want the carrot, give me reasons to play the game , some word on how HoW weapons will get upgraded so i can farm mats. Over 500 hours in and from last week i only have been playing on tuesdays now with my usual group where we have great fun and i will still keep on doing that, wish i could have that everyday. HoW can't come soon enough.

I really wanna get you that Vex man. It's my mission to help everyone get what they need now. Your Vex, Macellos Crux, Bitsurugis and iRawrs thunderlords. STAY STRONG!

I'm pretty content with the weekly update though, I've always wanted some more audio options, and more vault space is something everyone has been asking for months. Granted we didn't get anything about House of Wolves, I bet after this update they will start talking more and more about it.

Not to worry though, we will have much more to worry about come Tuesday hehehehe!

Next week's Nightfall, according to megaman:

hDstj87.jpg

Nice! My favorite strikes, and with Arc Burn!? Easy Peasey! Thunderlord will reign supreme!

... and now a Seal error...? Seriously. Wtf. We've got 4 on the team now, but still getting hit with all sorts of errors so who knows what'll happen...

Hehe, also the worst in terms of skill, he got wrecked in seconds before patches came which buffed him :)

To be fair all the NPCs were squishy before some buffs. It was tough to get those trophies with Lucatiel and Benhart initially, then FromSoft buffed them into unstoppable killing machines.

Question about thorn crucible bounty. Last time I did it with my hunter. If I do it with my titan, what counts as void kill, just the magnetic grenade?

With voidwalker, is it just nova bomb, or does the melee count as well, and which grenade?

ich00

Woot! Mask of the 3rd man completes my exotic armor collection, now all I need is the 4th Horsemen and I'll have every exotic. Hopefully that happens this week, then I can just worry about Bloodborne.

If you don't have any exotic armor yet, buy it.
It's not perfect, but it's a good one.

Red Death and Suros say hi! :3

The dude started playing a hunter 2 weeks ago I doubt suros has dropped already, or had enough coins to buy red death last week, I should have said its the easiest way to regain health haha

Hungering blade says hello.

far too risky for my likely after you clear the room the only way would be jumping into the pit to get your health up, orbs should be a plenty in the crystal area so its far easier and safer just picking those up I think

Namikaze1

Grats man, it's my favorite looking helmet in the game. So good! infusion is great for crota too.
I really don't need it since my CE Hunter helm has infusion. I just want to have it again since I accidentally deleted my first and only one back in December. Was half asleep and trying to dismantle a legendary helmet. Ended up dismantling the wrong thing.

ocean

Banned
Question about thorn crucible bounty. Last time I did it with my hunter. If I do it with my titan, what counts as void kill, just the magnetic grenade?

With voidwalker, is it just nova bomb, or does the melee count as well, and which grenade?
All of the Voidwalker grenades count as void kills. Melee counts if it's the special melee (depletes melee bar).

Haha... nah man anytime. Sorry I didn't say goodbye; forgot we didn't have party chat. You do have some scrubby friends though :p
Hey, I was being a Good Samaritan. And none of the scrubs ever even died. I consider Vader one of my higher skilled friends (not as much as most Gaffers but still) and I don't know he was using his Horn when we said not to.

All of the Voidwalker grenades count as void kills. Melee counts if it's the special melee (depletes melee bar).

Hmm thanks, sounds like it should be much easier with Voidwalker, but I want that IB hunter cape :(

None of the Voidwalker grenades are a one-hit-kill in PVP, are they?

Damn it, the Bad Juju crucible bounty is on my titan.

Rubenov

Hey, I was being a Good Samaritan. And none of the scrubs ever even died. I consider Vader one of my higher skilled friends (not as much as most Gaffers but still) and I don't know he was using his Horn when we said not to.

Yeah you're right. I'm down for trying again whenever.

Is there a good, EU-based (or GMT/CET timezone to be more precise) DestinyGAF crew that I can play with on weekends?
All my PS4 friends dropped Destiny and I'm really sick of using DestinyLFG for VoG and Nightfall.
I haven't played Crota once and House of Wolves is coming up soon.
#ForeverAlone ;_;

noomi

GOT THE HORN YESTERDAY!
From a Weekly Strike engram reward.
Whow. After all those VoGs, chests, Nightfalls ...

Yay! Congrats Guardian, you have ascended!

I really don't need it since my CE Hunter helm has infusion. I just want to have it again since I accidentally deleted my first and only one back in December. Was half asleep and trying to dismantle a legendary helmet. Ended up dismantling the wrong thing.

Yeah I have an infusion CE helm as well which I mostly use still. You need to stay off destiny when in zombie mode, if you ever accidentally dismantle that hawkmoon... disaster :eek:

Hmm thanks, sounds like it should be much easier with Voidwalker, but I want that IB hunter cape :(

Get a couple shots in, throw axion bolt, walk away. The shatter grenade probably does massive damage with a direct hit, that might be a one hit kill.

Homeboyd

Well look at that, megaman strikes again. Can't believe he's going to sell Thunderlord next week. If that didn't just drop for me, I'd be super stoked.

Arc phogoth? Sweet. First room is going to suck balls.

Edit: Megaman says mida next week now

The vortex grenade is amazing for chokepoints and control points. Shit zaps their health so fast. Best way to get multi kills. Remember to equip bloom

noomi

Well look at that, megaman strikes again. Can't believe he's going to sell Thunderlord next week. If that didn't just drop for me, I'd be super stoked.

Arc phogoth? Sweet. First room is going to suck balls.

Edit: Megaman says mida next week now

Both Mida & Thunderlord will be welcomed by many, seems Xur is really kicking ass these past few weeks.

Is there a good, EU-based (or GMT/CET timezone to be more precise) DestinyGAF crew that I can play with on weekends?
All my PS4 friends dropped Destiny and I'm really sick of using DestinyLFG for VoG and Nightfall.
#ForeverAlone ;_;

Post here when you're ready to raid, you'll find a team. Reset tuesdays and weekends are best.

The vortex grenade is amazing for chokepoints and control points. Shit zaps their health so fast. Best way to get multi kills. Remember to equip bloom

Warlock doesn't have bad juju crucible bounty yet, so I'll roll with titan. No way am I grinding 25 strikes again.

Get a couple shots in, throw axion bolt, walk away. The shatter grenade probably does massive damage with a direct hit, that might be a one hit kill.

Thanks, but I guess I'm running with shotgun defender.

nOoblet16

#ForeverAlone ;_;

Post here there's always someone playing, I am UK based.

#ForeverAlone ;_;
youre more than welcome to add me. I tend to be on at very off hours. Extremely early hours in USA aka I think thats time works for you. Ps4: iRAWRasaurus

the only issues is I am no longer playing as much as I use to play due to grad school, etc. But I will be more than willing to try to make time to help you out whenever :)

noomi

Anyone planning on doing a flawless raid at some point this weekend? Either VoG or Crota...

Would really love to get this done at some point.

ocean

Banned
Anyone planning on doing a flawless raid at some point this weekend? Either VoG or Crota...

I'm out of town but I'd have loved to help others get it. It's a thrill akin to doing a Raid for the first time. I was so nervous at Crota, hoping a stupid bug wouldn't mess it up when I got it :p

I still need to do VoG flawless to get true Lordship though.

Rubenov

I was going to message our group about this. I'm up for it, preferably Crota Normal to get it out of the way faster.

Shirow

Banned

I'd love to get this done. Sadly I work in the morning and don't get home until 5pm and have sun-mon off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom