• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoidberg

Petra is back, queens wrath is on like donkey kong. In her original spot, offering fallen wanted bounties.

No weapons or armor, emblems and shaders are available at rank 1 and 2. Same ones as before.

Kyne

those iron banner changes. So it'll be 12 bountys a day. They're definitely sticking to their word of making the game less grindy.

Haybro

I hear there's scorch cannons on patrol... I can't really confirm it yet.

bqrG9EUt9vS4U.gif

Defuser

Hang on, they change cryptarch not giving shards for engram but Bungie still not gonna remove shards in the nightfall rewards?

damn, wish I would have waited to do the nightfalls on my characters. Purple engrams can contain new data now right?

damn.
Time to farm ROC strikes.

spyder_ur

*Addendum
We have discovered that Legendary Engrams will drop in 1.2.0 that the Cryptarchs will not recognize
Hold on to all newly-acquired purple Engrams until May 19th to benefit from their upgraded decryption skillset

What does this mean?

So the only place to get ascendants now is VoG and dismantling old stuff? And the only place to get radiants is the CE raid? Seems like it.

Yep. Makes sense, too, there wont' be any vanguard/crucible gear that requires it for upgrading.

What does this mean?

What it says. The Engrams that drop now contain HoW material, but since it isn't out yet, Rahool will just give you nothing if you turn them in. Hang on to them until tuesday.

Namikaze1

I wish I didn't do the weekly yesterday. Got legendary engrams across all three. Gonna try my luck with Daily then since I haven't done it yet.

I'm going to waste every shard for a Mote of light and glimmer. Or should I wait for some reason?

Yes, it's best used for Crota HM
Welp it can be use for HM crota. Titans regain health when they pop thier bubble w/ the blessing of light. I find the blinding bubble or the one that last longer more useful imo

Zoidberg

Speaker not offering exchange rewards, Xur not offering motes->coins just yet. Gunsmith is selling telemetries. Other vendors seem unchanged.

Had two days off of work so dove right in to leveling. Got to level 20 and currently sitting at light 25. Was pretty crazy how much stuffed opened up when I got higher level.

What's the best way of going about getting a group for raids? I see I have Vault of Glass open to me now so I was wanting to jump in and do that.

noomi

Since this seems to be the big bulk of the update, I assume on Tuesday we will just have a small patch up unlock everything?

Can't wait to see whats datamined today, oh boy!

CLBridges

Downloading patch now, very slow lol. I'm in no rush though, still need to run NF and pretty much everything today and over the weekend. Good to hear of all the good changes this patch introduces.

Dave_6

I've still got two NFs and weeklies to run so hopefully I can get a couple (or more) legendary engrams from them.

GhaleonEB

Yep. Makes sense, too, there wont' be any vanguard/crucible gear that requires it for upgrading.

Yeah. I hadn't thought about it, but that does make sense. They are throttling back the supply to be more in line with the need.

Remember that post from Luke Smith a long while back about things they didn't like and were going to change? I can't find it offhand but I'm pretty sure every point he addressed is reflected in the changes they made, including their dislike with how the "shard economy" has played out. Pretty remarkable set of changes, the upended the upgrade systems entirely.

AAAAAA SO BADASS

ok kids
Breaking news from team bone zone

Wanted:drevis
Wanted:kalkis
Wanted:peekis
Wanted: beltrik
Wanted: savkis
Wanted: weksis

All 250 rep
4500 xp

All are on a daily timer so only the first three are available (they expected this to start Wednesday lol)

Welp it can be use for HM crota. Titans regain health when they pop thier bubble w/ the blessing of light. I find the blinding bubble or the one that last longer more useful imo

None of these things are contradictory.

You can have a Blessing of Light bubble with increased duration (seperate perk tree) that blinds (from Saint 14 Exotic)

noomi

I wonder if the double bounty thing still work?

Being logged in right before reset, grabbing and finishing bounties, logging out and doing it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom