• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAAA SO BADASS

ok kids
Breaking news from team bone zone

Wanted:drevis
Wanted:kalkis
Wanted:peekis
Wanted: beltrik
Wanted: savkis
Wanted: weksis

All 250 rep
4500 xp

All are on a daily timer so only the first three are available (they expected this to start Wednesday lol)

Fuuuuuu.... this is so good. I loved the original Queen's Wrath!

AAAAAA SO BADASS

ok kids
Breaking news from team bone zone

Wanted:drevis
Wanted:kalkis
Wanted:peekis
Wanted: beltrik
Wanted: savkis
Wanted: weksis

All 250 rep
4500 xp

All are on a daily timer so only the first three are available (they expected this to start Wednesday lol)

Are any of those dudes/dudettes in the game right now or will they not be slayable until Tuesday? None of those names sound familiar.

Namikaze1

I'd restart your console
I did already cause it got stuck yet again at Preparing to Download 50%...

Last time it did that, it was stuck on that for 6 hours before I restarted my PS4.
It's only Destiny that does this. And it ends up taking hours to update compare to the mere 5 minutes it took for me to download and install the Witcher3 day 1 patch.

Dave_6

Nice man! my eagerness to get them done hurt me this time.

Yeah I've still got all 3 weeklies to run. Hopefully I can snag a few legendaries.

I was in no hurry to do either this week since I now have all the exotics I want, plus it's Arc Omnigul. I will get them done for sure now.

Also, faction rewards no longer handing out shards is huge IMO. Hopefully that will increase the chance of shaders dropping (yeah right).

jett

D-Member

No nerfs to Thorn.

Liam-Neeson-Why.gif

I need a new round of PSN friends as I'm coming back to Destiny after a 3 month hiatus. Been playing the last few nights and I'm only seeing single-digit numbers of destiny players on my friends list. So please add me.

PSN: Reluctant-Hero

Lvl 31 Titan

stb

I've still got two NFs and weeklies to run so hopefully I can get a couple (or more) legendary engrams from them.

Me too; wanna run them later tonight?

I have a wedding reception to go to around 7, so I won't be able to play until late; maybe 10ish, Central?

Obscured

I forgot how much I hate those shaders.

Petra doesn't look like I expected her to look.

I'm happy there is something new to do, even if it is just the smallest of tastes.

spyder_ur

Aww shit yo. Gotta do that NF first then on Tuesday.

Is the Nightfall upping it's level? Doesn't sound like it, right? If so, it shouldn't be too much of a struggle to get them done even if it is a new strike. That first week of Omnigul nightfalls was brutal.

Damn I'm pretty close to hitting rank with a few characters. Guess I will save my commendations so I can get a new package after Tuesday or does ranking now give new packages?

Zoidberg

Queens wrath quests seem to unlock 1 per day, they are listed as day 1, 2, 3, etc. up to day 6. Days 1-3 are all unlocked already, assuming as the patch was delayed.

Dave_6

Me too; wanna run them later tonight?

I have a wedding reception to go to around 7, so I won't be able to play until late; maybe 10ish, Central?

Yeah, sounds good. I was thinking of going to see Mad Max tonight but I'm going to wait until tomorrow sometime.

ultrazilla

Ok the patch is cool.

Drevis bounty is tough. His shield almost continually charges. The scorch cannons are bad ass!

So a key drops with a time limit to find it. Me and Keakster missed it.

Namikaze1

Paused the current download and restarted the PS4 again.

Resumed downloading patch.

This shit really is re-dowloading old patches plus the new one. What the fuck?!

zewone

Wut?

These patches are great even if just for
- faction packages not being shards
- purple engrams not being shards
- 2x crucible rewards

Umm...

...wut?

Purple engrams and packages not being shards is nice, but this patch could have waited until Tuesday. As of now there's no benefit for me to earn rewards or complete late game activities before HoW.

Queen's Wrath bounties are tough. Events happen similarly to blades of Crota, you get a 'The Wolves are on the Prowl' or something-like message. A ship appears with two Scorch Captains. Kill them and the game tells you 'The Wolves are Frenzied'. Dropships keep dropping guys off until Wolf Baroness shows up, and she can take one hell of a beating.

Gonna try the others out next.

Zoidberg

Sacrificed another commendation for further science. Can confirm that the rep from commendations will count towards factions if you're wearing a class item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom