• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOoblet16

Dat yellow border !!

Hr0kRcq.jpg

GsJj0k3.gif

Defuser

Oh great, it turns out one my blue rare engrams can't be detected by the Cryptarch too. Looks like it's not just legendary engrams.

cakely

I turned in all of my Queen's Wrath bounties and I'm not sure if the Radiant Light bonus or having my old Queen's Wrath class item/emblem/shader was applied. Each bounty is worth 250 rep and I got 312 when I turned one in.

+25% is the Nightfall reputation bonus. Do you have that?

ultrazilla

Oh great, it turns out one my blue rare engrams can't be detected by the Cryptarch too. Looks like it's not just legendary engrams.

I can confirm this as well.

I'm currently on Venus trying to find the last Queen Bounty. Any idea where I should head?

I turned in all of my Queen's Wrath bounties and I'm not sure if the Radiant Light bonus or having my old Queen's Wrath class item/emblem/shader was applied. Each bounty is worth 250 rep and I got 312 when I turned one in.

You do the nightfall? That modifier should apply I would think.

Sweet! See you folks in orbit on Sunday.

1. black_stig
2. ThingontheFloor
3. Rollo Tomasi (kreepmode)
4. captscience
5. thenal84
6. gunawi

I'll send friend requests out later.

Lots of bubbles and captscience doing the ninja sword thing is what I'm expecting we'll need.

Great. I'll be bringing my Titan.

Do we have someone comfortable with soloing the Abyss?

The update sounds like it did a good job with adding stuff to do without making things more tedious and long winded, which is a great thing for this game.

Why can you pickup 3 bounties but they say they are all available on different days? Is only the first once active today? I don't want to waste space if it's only 1 today.

raindoc

Why does the new monarchy vendor still want commendations for buying stuff?
And where can I exchange mats and commendations? Neither the Speaker, nor vendors show that option?

Anyone? I just leveled up my DO rank and got another commendation?

EDIT:
Why can you pickup 3 bounties but they say they are all available on different days? Is only the first once active today? I don't want to waste space if it's only 1 today.

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

There are 3 4 that you I can pick up today.

Edit: I wonder if that is a way to fix the double bounty trick too. I guess we'll find out with tomorrow's reset if you can do the bounty twice.

Dear GAF,

I have recently come back to Destiny and really enjoying my time. I am a hair short of 27. Trying to figure out what the best way is to get my levels up. Raiding seems a great way, but I dont know anyone who plays. What's the best way to get in any kind of raid on GAF?

Ask on gaf or keep an eye for when someone starts a raid, despite being 27 we'll take you on raids :)

Jinjo

Vanguard and Crucible commendations work toward your faction if you have class item equipped sweet.

Now to wait a few days to blow them all on Dead Orbit. I can almost taste that shader.

jett

D-Member
So, it's confirmed that we need two exotic shards to fully level up a weapon? That fucking sucks.

You have to watch for the on screen prompt that says a pack of wolves is prowling. Then a warship will spawn and the bounty target comes out in a couple waves.

Aight. Can a solo level 30 take this guy out with ease? :p

ultrazilla

So, it's confirmed that we need two exotic shards to fully level up a weapon? That fucking sucks.

Aight. Can a solo level 30 take this guy out with ease? :p

No. You can't and won't. LMAO. You need a group of players fighting with you. It's that hard.

Toa TAK

Banned
Sweet. Just one more bounty to go.

Got the treasure on the Forgotten Shores. Going to have to go back later for the other on Skywatch.

Next up, VENUS.

raindoc

Wallach

The second bounty guy also didn't seem to spawn his treasure. Are they super hidden or something? All of the players that were there after both bounties ran around the area afterwards and none of us found anything. This seems like kind of a garbage idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom