• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallach

Isn't the chest designed as a bonus? You get the bounty done and beaucoup xp, as like the guaranteed reward, no? Seems like the chest was just designed to be...

Fun?

My point is when you put a fail state on something, you typically have a pretty strong justification for intentionally using negative impact.

In this case you're basically going to make players feel bad if they don't find the reward they earned. What's the receipt? It's just strange design.

Disappointed that the new primaries only have one unique perk and then a random Fallen disruptor. They should have a second perk and a separate Fallen disruptor like the Crota and Atheon weapons.

Lazaro

The chest seems to be bigger than normql ones. Make sure you indicate where the chest is by using a gesture. Once it's opened it disappears like normal chedts.

I found a ship blueprunt and some glimmer in the chest I found.

Zoidberg

Whats up with the wolf captains and their snipe shotguns, these things have ridiculous range. Day #4 chest was just to the left of the ramps up to the strike, where that big pack of vandals, dregs and shanks sits.

• Lots of XP.
  • Tough enemies to hunt down and kill.
  • Treasure chests with actual decent loot in them (synths, mats, engrams) for killing them.
  • Rep to earn HoW gear.
Should I do these bounties now or wait for HoW release? Sorry for the (potential) dumb question, but I never encountered Petra so ... yea. *shrug*

jett

D-Member
No one needs to. They can activate on your own.

I meant the wolfpack wasn't coming. :p

But it came, I had two other people. Yeah, I'm not beating this guy, apparently. His shield takes forever to come down, even with a Thunderlord, and it charges almost immediately. Whatever.

Gragen

Hey guys, I'm rather new to the game so I could be missing something. I'm level 25 and when I go to Petra she has the green quest symbol above her head but she offers me no bounties. Any idea why?

WipedOut

anyone else having an issue with transferring weapons and such with the app and the site? Meaning we don't have the option anymore.

Ji66a-Man

Hey guys, I'm rather new to the game so I could be missing something. I'm level 25 and when I go to Petra she has the green quest symbol above her head but she offers me no bounties. Any idea why?

Your light level probably isn't high enough to participate. The lowest level bounty I've seen so far is level 28, but the other bounties were level 30.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Chest locations.

1st chest is on a small ship in Forgotten Shores
2nd chest is on top of a building in Skywatch
3rd chest is on the left where three Hobgoblins spawn in Citadel.

Grimoire score now 3015 :D

Ridli

So they have updated the original Queen's Wrath gear, right?

- Helm
- Chest
- Sniper

Anyone have a stat comparison from before and now?

My hunter had the chest piece from the original wrath. The icon was updated and looks fancy, but the light level was the same. 27

WipedOut

Chest locations.

1st chest is on a small ship in Forgotten Shores
2nd chest is on top of a building in Skywatch
3rd chest is on the left where three Hobgoblins spawn in Citadel.

Grimoire score now 3015 :D

they must have random spawn points,
the skywatch one was on the side of the little building for me.

noomi

Ok just got back from lunch, went home for a bit to download patch and check it out.

There are only 3 bounties available today?

Day 1, 2, 3... I'm not sure what Day 4, 5, and 6 are yet... I guess they unlock tomorrow, and after tomorrow?

Also looks like the Queens Rep stop at rank 2? Is that right?

Ji66a-Man

Ok just got back from lunch, went home for a bit to download patch and check it out.

There are only 3 bounties available today?

Day 1, 2, 3... I'm not sure what Day 4, 5, and 6 are yet... I guess they unlock tomorrow, and after tomorrow?

Also looks like the Queens Rep stop at rank 2? Is that right?

Day 4 bounty unlocked for me, but Day 5 & 6 are still locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom