• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

I'm doing the three queens bounties now.

Doing them in order.
Join on me if you want to do them to or help.
Starting in forgotten shore.

PS4 DekuBleep

rNilla

The second bounty guy also didn't seem to spawn his treasure. Are they super hidden or something? All of the players that were there after both bounties ran around the area afterwards and none of us found anything. This seems like kind of a garbage idea.

I was there! You were in my game you hacker! (rNilla)

When I first got there a party before me had just completed their bounty and got the chest. It was on top of the building but it wasn't there for us. I'm guessing it has a few different spawn points.

Ji66a-Man

Whoa bounties and events? What happened? Update please!

Queen's Wrath is back with new bounties and public events similar to the Blades of Crota on Earth and the Moon. The events always start with a message, then a Wolves skiff appears. After you kill several waves of enemies, the bounty target appears. Kill the target and an Ether Key timer starts. A Fallen loot chest spawns somewhere in the area and you have to find it before the timer expires.

I can't solo this bounty in Forgotten Shores. The guy's shield regen way too fast for one person. I even saved two Scorched Cannons for him, didn't help.

RetroMG

Has anyone actually seen the chest that goes with the Ether key? I'm not sure if it's not spawning or if I'm just not seeing it.

skip

looks like firing rockets at a fallen dropship doesn't work anymore? I just fired shots at the Drevis event ships, all the Fallen were immune until they hit the ground.

skip

Did both earth bounties, couldn't find the chest on forgotten shores, found the one at skywatch

I just did Forgotten Shore, the event happened underneath the Rasputin building on the hill, but the chest spawned across the other side of the map near the water. I was so busy trying to signal the other dudes where it was, when I looked down it had vanished. :-/

Wallach

I was there! You were in my game you hacker! (rNilla)

When I first got there a party before me had just completed their bounty and got the chest. It was on top of the building but it wasn't there for us. I'm guessing it has a few different spawn points.

Oh hi!

I just got the one from the Venus bounty; it was quite far from where the actual battle happened, and had a small light beam. Two of the players that were there did not find it.

I totally don't understand the logic for putting a fail state on the reward. Talk about pointless negative impact.

vctor182

Holy shit, this thread is going too fast! Thank you Xur for selling Truth, my exotic weapon collection is complete right before HoW!!

rNilla

Nightfall probably affects Queen rep doesn't it? Which means I have to do that before I turn these in.

Oh hi!

I just got the one from the Venus bounty; it was quite far from where the actual battle happened, and had a small light beam. Two of the players that were there did not find it.

I totally don't understand the logic for putting a fail state on the reward. Talk about pointless negative impact.

Yeah I agree. Maybe if the rewards were better or had a higher likelihood of being something Legendary or better.

I just did Forgotten Shore, the event happened underneath the Rasputin building on the hill, but the chest spawned across the other side of the map near the water. I was so busy trying to signal the other dudes where it was, when I looked down it had vanished. :-/

It spawned across the map? You gotta be kidding me, who's idea was that?

Oh hi!

Isn't the chest designed as a bonus? You get the bounty done and beaucoup xp, as like the guaranteed reward, no? Seems like the chest was just designed to be...

Fun?

raindoc

Gotta hand it to 'em: nobody handles the hype machine like Bungie. Can't wait for patch to download.

It was planned all along. Delay patch, get the headlines, deliver for the weekend.

5e6116694147369871eda4b177afec9ad0dce249c30070c34952716e7d639098.jpg

Also: Destiny |OT♦21| The grind is dead, long live the grind

skip

Something seems weird/wrong/unexplained with the Ether Key thing. I did Drevis on Forgotten Shore again because I missed the chest the first time. The timer got down to around ~40 seconds, then it just vanished without any indication. That happen to anyone else?

Kukawaki

We need one more to help kill Drevis on Earth. Anyone interested or willing, please join on PSN: Kukawaki

Bring arc weapons.

Edit: Full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom