• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lima

anyone else having an issue with transferring weapons and such with the app and the site? Meaning we don't have the option anymore.

API for switching stuff is down for maintaince. No apps not even the official Destiny app work right now.

Resisting the urge to abandon all these vanguard bounties I got so I can make room for Petra's. Most are carry overs from yesterday so I don't want to lose out on the benefits. Gonna bang these out before I start hunting.

Chest locations.

1st chest is on a small ship in Forgotten Shores
2nd chest is on top of a building in Skywatch
3rd chest is on the left where three Hobgoblins spawn in Citadel.

Grimoire score now 3015 :D

We found chests on these locations:
Skywatch - on the left side of the little building near the helicopter, in front of the truck
Forgotten Shores - behind a ship close to Randal
Citadel - on the right, near the minotaurs where you have to scan the spire

A_Gorilla

Banned
Just woke up and WOW, so much I need to do!

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

I have all my characters ready to get new packages for Factions vanguard. Can I get their rep for the packages now, or should I wait until HoW?

GhaleonEB

Just woke up and WOW, so much I need to do!

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

I have all my characters ready to get new packages for Factions vanguard. Can I get their rep for the packages now, or should I wait until HoW?

Should probably wait to be sure, until someone tests it and confirms. But I suspect you need the next update.

noomi

Hmmm, I thought the speaker was going to do the material exchange, he didn't seem to have the option... or wait, is that not live today yet.. but on the 19th?

Gordon

Reading the patch notes - wtf? Does that mean 331?
Ascending: Year 1 Legendary and Exotic gear can be upgraded to the highest power levels available in Year 1

Other than that, holy shit, are they trolling us? lmao sounds too good to be true

hydruxo

Drevis you spongy son of a bitch. That bounty took a good while haha. We couldn't find the chest afterwards though unfortunately.

LTWood12

Oh I hadn't heard. That's pretty confusing. Any idea what the details are? They showed us a Fatebringer hitting 365 in the video. Is that the limit then?

Sure thing. Yeah so ANY Legendary or exotic armor or exotic can be ascended to 42 light (level 34) using etheric light and exotic shards respectively. EL will drop in Nightfalls, Prison of Elders, Trials of Osiris, and Iron Banner.

Same story for weapons. ANY can be ascended the same way to a maximum attack value of 365.

Zoidberg

Time to get farming these chests, PoE treasure keys be droppin''

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/362xqb/i_just_got_a_prison_of_elders_treasure_key/

rF7YWhg.jpg

How it works now is a mystery though...

black stig

Neo Member
7pm, working from home, patch (I think) installed, and I'm still working.

Nice to know there is some Queen's bounty stuff to do when I tear myself away from the laptop.

Wallach

Seems like these are something that really should be run in groups, so you can fan out to search for them.

I'm not sure the chests spawn in unique locations. I'm going to run a couple more of the Venus ones which I know where the chests spawned and see. I'm guessing once you know the locations of each one it won't matter.

noomi

I'm really curious why they called these bounties Day1, 2, 3....etc

Seems you can do 4 bounties today, which will bring you to rank 1. Well I'm going to be busy 4 bounties x3 across my all my characters lol.

Also, even though the notes said material exchange for the Speaker, it is not available today. Probably just a mistake in the notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom