• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skywatch chest locations:

0fXoLdE.jpg

K0zCVAn.jpg

fMQp6sf.jpg

Atone13

So these say "Day 1", "Day 2", "Day 3"........

Can I only do one of them today?

No, they each unlock one a day. Since the patch was supposed to go up Tues, we're technically up to day 4 now, so 4 are available now. Though I had to complete the first three, before I could grab the 4th.

Edit: beatin

cilonen

Hang on a minute. My Warlock's emblem has changed color.

Abraxas II used to be blue emblems on a grey field. Now it's cyan emblems on a blue field.

neoism

Soo guys ?

Are the 3 dlc pvp maps in yet or is that not until the 19th?

Also can you get more marks per win yet someone on reddit said he got 6 marks per win...or is that not til that 19th??

Otherwise I won't bother until the 19th.

Wallach

No one's actually mentioned it but, have these outright REPLACED the normal public events, or do they function alongside them like the Blades of Crota did?

They don't actually show up as public events, those just run alongside these (sometimes at the same time). They're more like world events, they don't have any effect on the other public events in the area.

patchday

why is everyone so excited bout the chests? Yall had me thinking they were dropping etheric lights that we can use to bring Fatebringers to 365 lol. I see patch notes say we dont get Etheric light til HoW hits

ExVicis

Well alright, did all the available bounties and got all the chests. Even got myself a Legendary Engram out of the last one. All in all pretty good.

I did find it on a small cliff by the water in Skywatch though. That one was well hidden.
Yep I saw that one too. Definitely not as hidden as the golden chest further out in the water though. At least they are kind of easier to spot from across the map.

Just wanted to make sure that checking in caves is a waste of time... which sounds like it is.

why is everyone so excited bout the chests? Yall had me thinking they were dropping etheric lights that we can use to bring Fatebringers to 365 lol. I see patch notes say we dont get Etheric light til HoW hits
The best thing I saw come out of one was a legendary engram. They seem to be exactly like the bonus chests you can find while on patrol.

patchday

Soo guys ?

Are the 3 dlc pvp maps in yet or is that not until the 19th?

Also can you get more marks per win yet someone on reddit said he got 6 marks per win...or is that not til that 19th??

Otherwise I won't bother until the 19th.

according to patch notes all that should be in-game. I was going to verify myself but didnt see any pvp events I was interested in. Granted, I'm only interested in Inferno pvp (no radar). back to BF4 for now I guess

noomi

Has there been any info on if shards will be used to upgrade the new weapons from PoE? or are they doing away with them completely?

I can't seem to find anything...

Axoman

That's.... fucking awesome :)

But what they aren't telling us is how hard it's going to be to get the new weapons and armor to max attack/light.

Everyone is so happy, but Bungie's got a dirty secret about how scarce Etheric light will be.

ich00

If anyone is still playing on PS3 and doesn't have the expansion pass, shoot me a PM, I found one that I never used, and am playing on PS4 so don't need it.

I'm giving it away as a thank you to the awesomeness that is DGAF!

Edit: Gone!

noomi

Energies are probably only used for pre-HoW weapons.

I'm fine with that, but they seem to be taking a step into a direction we all want/need.

But what they aren't telling us is how hard it's going to be to get the new weapons and armor to max attack/light.

Everyone is so happy, but Bungie's got a dirty secret about how scarce Etheric light will be.

Don't say that! From what they explained those weapons shouldn't be too hard to get, if anything it should be easier than VoG/Crota right? Since you can use armor/weapon cores to get them now.

LTWood12

Are the chests only lootable when you're doing the bounty? Or can they be opened by killing the major even if you already completed the bounty?

I am at work but have a question, these new queen bounties reward queen rep, correct?

I have all my factions maxed and dont want to edge any of them over the line before the expansion hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom