• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can start "using" them (hold square) to gain rep!

Edit: 3D top-of-page love for my new baby:
Thorn_02.jpg

Bradach

I done the forgotten shores queens bounty. It's good. I got a key for 45 seconds after finishing it but couldn't find the chest to open!!
I like these new bounties!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So no Alpha Lupi after all, aww.

Patch sounds pretty good to me. Weird that the material exchanges are up and running but not the Crucible reward buff.

Looking forward to playing when I get home!

stb

why is everyone so excited bout the chests? Yall had me thinking they were dropping etheric lights that we can use to bring Fatebringers to 365 lol. I see patch notes say we dont get Etheric light til HoW hits

People are getting purple engrams and treasure keys (which appear to end up being bonus loot rolls for PoE completions).

patchday

Hm, if I get some spare time I guess now is a good time to start up that Warlock. I can ride around on the newbie and loot the chests. Then hit up Crucible to get to 20. I saved up a bunch of loot for the warlock already so it'll be decked in legends & exotics straight up.

Cant wait to spam nova bomb. Should breathe some new life into this game for me cause I don't have much reason to play on L32 characters.

Does wearing the shader from the earlier Queen's Wrath event help with rep like in Iron Banner?

I believe it does.

We were actually thinking it doesn't. Guess this one needs to be nailed down.

It didn't work for me. I have both shader and emblem equipped.

So queens shader and emblem and class items are just cosmetic... No buff?

Nope, just like Eris. Only cosmetic.

Me and Greenzo hit 4/4 Bounties and Chests. They're REALLY not hard to find in the time allotted. Just look for the ray of light emanating from the ground.

The last one by the Ember Caves was the best. We had like five other guys with us and just WRECKED the dude.

It should also be noted that Greenzo and I did the middle two by ourselves. So not soloable, but you can do it with a 30 and up buddy. (I'm 30, he's 32)

SO fun though.

Reading all of this really makes me want my ultimate Destiny experience to come true. Basically what they are doing, but the VIP is already on the planet (no showy entrance) creeping around without you knowing where, and the reward chest could be anywhere on the planet as well (preferably off the beaten path). Six Guardian Patrol Fireteams and better rewards in the chests.

darthbob

Lol. When I saw "darthbob100 is near" I was like "Don't I know that guy?"

I check the ingame friend list and there you were. First time I ever came across another gaffer out in the wild. :)

Hahaha yeah, had pretty much the same reaction.

Wish that kind of stuff happened more often.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Internet is down at my house and I'm missing out on my chance to buy Truth. :-(

Oh well, at least it's not the Radiant Dance Machines.

Hahaha yeah, had pretty much the same reaction.

Wish that kind of stuff happened more often.

It would be nice if the game would do a check of your friends list so that if you are loading into patrol and someone on your friends list is already there, you'll load into the same instance.

Probably too much to ask. But it would be cool.

Reading all of this really makes me want my ultimate Destiny experience to come true. Basically what they are doing, but the VIP is already on the planet (no showy entrance) creeping around without you knowing where, and the reward chest could be anywhere on the planet as well (preferably off the beaten path). Six Guardian Patrol Fireteams and better rewards in the chests.

I know it's cold comfort but imagine Destiny 3 if this is what it's like now. Can you imagine your fireteam going back to Old Russia after seeing many other planets and leveling up to like 100?

Actually that makes me wonder if when Destiny 2 releases we won't be able to go back to the Destiny 1 missions or strikes.

I might....miss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom