• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

BokehKing

Banned
And this is just the patch. Tuesday is going to be bananas.

Speaking of which, is anyone doing a House of Wolves thread for the gaming side? One should go up day 1.
You should probably make that thread, no one is going to shit post in a thread made by a mod. Sets the tone for a healthy convr(I think)

black stig

Neo Member
hey guys can I turn in my exotic thorn bounty now? I want it to be at the new 365 scale.

Anyone know? Bout to boot up the game but terrified to turn in this bounty to soon.

I'd wait. I have all exotic bounties atm (actually have 2 Invective) and I'm waiting. Worst case you have to wait a few days for a 331 Thorn/shard. Not long now.

rNilla

Ballin'.

ZcFzK0R.jpg

Homeboyd

From reddit:

"[SGA] If you open an Ether Chest, leave the area, and return before the buff expires, you can open the chest a second time."

o_O

hydruxo

Confirmed.

But my cryptarch stopt decrypting :/ I have a legendary and a blue engram, but I cant decrypt them, they wont show up when I'm at rahool but he does have the exclamationmark on him
Yeah they said in the patch notes to hold onto your legendary engrams until Tues. Today's patch apparently makes some legendary engrams unable to be decrypted.

noomi

It was probably intended for the patch to come out on Tuesday and 1 new bounty would open each day. So since we're getting the patch Friday we have 4 available now.

The idea was to gain access to one new bounty a day, every day this week until the HoW release. Obviously the patch didn't make it on Tuesday so we're already on day 4.

Patch was supposed to come a few days ago. We should have started on day 1 only, which was Tuesday.

Because they were supposed to start Tuesday

Ahhh yes, well that certainly makes sense now. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom